Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-08-2017, 02:33 PM
Experiencer

4 astrals in a 40 minute period

Wow is all I can say, was amazing what I saw, what I felt, somethings were kinda scary, but mostly amazing!! I think that I can now make myself go to the astral very easy at will!
Old 15-08-2017, 03:23 PM
Master
Keep us posted!
I would love to hear how you did it
Old 15-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Need a laugh? I do. Hilarious video here called "Im Not Crazy BECAUSE ASTRAL" youtube.com/watch?v=-j5ig4Rx6QQ
Old 16-08-2017, 12:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Elvis, perhaps you could describe your experience.
How often do you project?
Old 17-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Experiencer

Leo, here lately I am able to do it at will, were as before, it would happen by accident or someone has pulled me out before, my experiences have been really great and it's mostly always with my twin flame who is in spirit now, I've been to Paris before, I've been to this beautiful place with beautiful white flowers and most of the time there is astral sex going on. I had one kinda bad experience where something had a hold of me that I didnt like and I called for my twin flame and he was immediately there and pulled me away and I was back in my body. I've seen what I believe was my past lives with him, overall I'm satisfied with my experiences.
Old 18-08-2017, 11:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks elvis. Good to know you have protection.
Old 15-09-2017, 04:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow and here i thought i was the only one that had this twin soul in spirit expirience. Ive done the exact same thing, difference is i can communicate/interact with her in the physical as well. She hugs me and i feel a gentle kiss as well when i am feeling down lying in bed. Her energy is very relaxing and claming. Shes very blonde even her eyebrows are blonde lol also has very light blue eyes. I really wish i could see her with my physical eyes tho i know its difficult to see 4th and above dimension but still :/ She truly is gorgeous. And ofcourse she looks similar to me in face and skin but much more feminine. Only difference is i have brown hair. I even have a painting of her that a pyschic painter made. Marie Klement is the name of the painter, shes really good. People ask me if thats a picture or a painting cause of how well painted it is and if shes my sister or something lol