Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Knower

Any thoughts as to what happened please?

Hi everyone.

I've recently had an experience I can't quite explain, as something like this exact nature has not happened to me before now.
I don't know if this is the right spot for it or even 'what it should be termed as' (as yet)
so apologies if this isn’t in it’s correct spot on these forums.
Mods feel free to move it if need be.

Would anyone share their thoughts on what I may have experienced or not please.

I communicate naturally with my deceased father (he passed away a number of years ago) almost everyday. We have a close relationship now that he’s passed, yet we never had a close relationship when he was alive. I barely knew him.

I’ve had many questions for him over the time he’s been gone, and he’s given me satisfactory answers each step of the way. God bless him.
But the other night something happened that I wasn’t at all expecting.

Just to note - I've never sleep walked in my life nor have ever suffered from random nosebleeds (except when coming into contact with a certain SC) which was years ago now.

I went to bed as normal. I fell asleep to a certain song and nothing was out of the ordinary. I woke up about 2 hours later with a splitting headache and a nosebleed (and yes I was “awake”) so then got up, went to the loo and had a drink of water.
As I closed the fridge door, I remember thinking ‘the light isn’t working’ on the inside of the fridge, but it was early so wasn’t too bothered right then.
As I was heading back to bed, my dad jumped into my thoughts in the lounge room, which is half way back to bed.

I stopped dead. I felt freezing cold for a moment and then heated up like an oven in the next moment. I felt my dad touch my shoulder, and then I felt a rope around his neck.

The strange part is this.

I felt the rope around my neck. I seen my dad standing at his daughters doorway crying (my half sister) and he was a mess. I heard his conversation to her (while she slept) because he did it in the early hours of the morning (of which I won’t write here his words) but I heard him. Then he turned to me and said a few words also. (again, I won’t relay those words for personal reasons)
Yet I was never there in his house. Like I said, I barely knew him. He lived far away from me all my life and I never really ever saw him.

I then felt him hang himself. But the strange part was like a film being relayed to me, of that night. My body was hanging like he had, my eyes were his eyes in that moment and I was watching/witnessing and feeling his pain and hearing the thoughts going through his mind as he ‘done it’.
Yet his calmness overall, was exactly that, as he ‘showed me’ what he done.

Basically, it felt as I’d hung myself but I was in him and he in me, all relayed like a film of those last moments of his.

Any thoughts as to what this experience is please, would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Master
This is one of the possibilities that can happen to us.
Originally when I started remote viewing I was looking through peoples eye's, it took me a while to learn how to not do that.
Think of our bodies like a flesh hotel, normally the hotel has only one guest, but technically there's room for many others. People without good boundaries may get guests they don't want, and others due to their love allow, perhaps without meaning to, other guests in.
It's just sort of how the Greater Reality Construct works.

I would guess that after getting to know you for a while and developing relationship with you, your father wanted you to know how he died and why he made that choice and the most effective way to show you was to come into your 'flesh hotel' and telepathically re-enact it.
Know you know and know how he felt about it during the different phases of it.

While this happening is a little on the unusual end of the spectrum it's totally possible and easy to do when in Spirit form as your Dad is and as I learned when first learning to Remote View.

I wouldn't expect it to happen again though, it's likely your Dad just really wanted you to know it and further communication will be how the two of your usually communicate.
Old 13-08-2017, 05:54 AM
Guide
Dreams are so many some times.
Old 15-08-2017, 01:48 AM
Knower

CrystalSong, Thank you so much for your insight and I think you nailed ‘what it would be termed as’ correct.

It had definitely come about through love, and there was no unauthorized boundary crossing here.
I’m glad he done this because it helps me with something I’ve struggled with all my life, and he’s the only one in my life, even today, that can truly understand.

I’ve been on a journey with my dad now for the past few months, and I believe it’s only come about through a series of circumstances in my waking life that’s brought me to a point, and made this possible.

I knew why he done it on the surface but to be shown at that deeper level is something else, and through understanding the true hidden nature of my dad (because trying to get just even snippets about my dad through family is like getting blood from stone) is to understand myself more, and I feel my dad knows this is the case and very much needed.

Divine Consciousness, Thank you for you’re thought also.
That could be possible, yes, I agree. But this was definitely not a dream.

My dad has always communicated with me on a more ‘awake’ level, when I’m actually awake. It’s his preferred method. I don’t know why, it’s just always been that way since he passed.
I feel it’s because he was never around when I was growing up, so he feels he needs to make up for lost time and be with me in as ‘normal state’ as possible that he can be, given the circumstances.

Thank you both for your thoughts on this. I was baffled with what it was because I knew it wasn’t a dream, but wasn’t sure what else to call it.
Old 15-08-2017, 05:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Ignited
My dad has always communicated with me on a more ‘awake’ level, when I’m actually awake. It’s his preferred method. I don’t know why, it’s just always been that way since he passed.
I feel it’s because he was never around when I was growing up, so he feels he needs to make up for lost time and be with me in as ‘normal state’ as possible that he can be, given the circumstances.

Thank you both for your thoughts on this. I was baffled with what it was because I knew it wasn’t a dream, but wasn’t sure what else to call it.

Maybe that's why he communicates with you when you are in an awake state. So you will know it's real, and don't dismiss it as a dream or question it validity. So that you can heal and live your life to the fullest without this mystery hanging over you anymore and with the full benefit of your fathers love now that he really can be at his best and not torment by his human shell.
Now he can give you all he's wanted to give you from his heart, his purist love and compassion and support - he couldn't while still in body - he was too wounded then.