Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-03-2020, 12:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Having to spend time with him again...is this just a coincidence?

2 years ago (in my 2nd year of uni - UK) I was stuck in an abusive and controlling 'situationship'. I was abused quite badly as a child and so relationships have always been tumultuous. I took a long break after this and I knew I needed to sort myself out. Then came along this guy...I was not attracted to him at first and was so against it. However, I soon started to admire him. Just everything about his personality is refreshing and the exact outlook on life I wanted to develop. Our strengths and weaknesses equalled each other out perfectly. I also don't know how we never met when we were younger because there are lots of things similar in our childhoods and we spent a lot of the time in the same place and some members of our family know each other so it just blows my mind how only a few years ago we met. I could go on all day about how weird it is and how much I adore him...

I never wanted it and I fought it so hard but I couldn't in the end. I gave in. I have never looked at someone in the way I looked at him and nobody has ever looked at me the way he did. We were in a lecture on our own so we spent a lot of time just us. This was the only time we ever spoke as our friendship groups are polar opposites. Unfortunately, he had to leave the following year and it upset both of us. I tried to tell him how I was beginning to feel but he lied to me and told me he had a girlfriend.

It was one of the most difficult years of my life. I missed him immensely. I didn't understand how I felt and whenever I saw him (although we never spoke) I just felt pain. I didn't think I could cope with it for much longer. All of a sudden I had this urge to better myself. I knew I would have to face the abuse and lots of other things. I started going to the gym which felt great! But whenever I saw him I still felt pain. I was so confused about why this would never go away. Then everything came crumbling down and I had to visit the doctor about my mental health. Unfortunately, I had been suffering from PTSD symptoms for many years. Whenever I saw him after that I never looked at him and saw pain anymore. The pain was within me- if that even makes sense?!

Right now, I have never been happier. However, I am so confused about everything that is going on. The fact that everything is out of my control scares me. I had planned to move away later this year however with everything going on that has changed. I made the decision to go back to uni for the year. People have tried to ask me why I chose to do this and all I can say is that it feels so right. I didn't even realise until a few days after I made that decision that it would mean we would be in the same lecture again and have to spend a lot of time alone. I am scared to be around him again because I know how intense it is yet at the same time I feel this sense of calm and that there is nothing holding me back. Am I being crazy?! Surely this is all such a coincidence?
Old 29-03-2020, 03:18 AM
ant

Hi emmie2309,

Just going to say,don't over think things.

Nor buy into soul mates and twin flames etc,this is just fantasy lovey dovey stuff,that will only lead to more pain and suffering.

The fact of the matter,we have people who come into our lives and people who cross our paths,
they come forth to teach us something.

Soul mates,twin flames etc,i call them 'undies','brief' lessons,then onto the next lesson.

The fact that you admire this guy,is just mirroring the qualities within yourself.

And what makes us uncomfortable,in your case you state 'I am scared to be around him again',

is a lesson for things you have to over come ie:fears,situations etc etc.

Just go with the flow and take it within your stride.

Breathe those emotions that come up for air,through your stomach until they lose there intensity and dissipate.

You'll also make life easier on yourself by losing the attachment to the notion of wanting or needing someone in your life.

Such as this guy.

The pain your experiencing is from 'attachment'.

Focus on yourself,the rest will follow.

Everything happens for good reason.

Sending best wishes,

Take care.
Old 29-03-2020, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmie2309

Right now, I have never been happier. However, I am so confused about everything that is going on. The fact that everything is out of my control scares me. I had planned to move away later this year however with everything going on that has changed. I made the decision to go back to uni for the year. People have tried to ask me why I chose to do this and all I can say is that it feels so right. I didn't even realise until a few days after I made that decision that it would mean we would be in the same lecture again and have to spend a lot of time alone. I am scared to be around him again because I know how intense it is yet at the same time I feel this sense of calm and that there is nothing holding me back. Am I being crazy?! Surely this is all such a coincidence?

Hi,

There are no coincidences.

Being around him again will be what your state of mind creates. Will you be confronting your demons or being with a best friend. So it really is a choice of perception.

What happens with divine planning is that you are led to situations and circumstances where you get to create and manifest your physical reality. This is one of those opportunities. I suggest picking some thing nice.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/