Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-03-2020, 04:59 PM
Knower

Moon exploding

Hi everyone,

I recently had a dream that I was going to view/buy a new house and all was nice, it was warm and a rich person definitely owned it before me. Then I was outside and looking at the moon and it started to fracture and break into bits, it was so so bright. And then bits of it show down to earth like meteors crashing through people's homes and there was fleeing and panic. Only I had that house to go back to where I was safe. And I didn't feel in danger, well anyways, the next day I woke up feeling very drained and broken.

Has anybody else had dreams about the moon?

I've looked around and I've seen that the moon can represent your intuition or your shadow, even your ideals/aspirations. Does anyone have any insight into this dream symbol?
Old 13-03-2020, 07:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Only I had that house to go back to where I was safe
What house? The one you wanted to buy? Your old house? Another one? This information might not be significant, but attracted my attention for lack of clarity.

Dream symbolism differs from one dream to another. I don't think your dream was about the Moon. It may have been about coronavirus crisis coming to a moment when you had an optimistic outlook of your life. If the safety was in the new house, maybe the dream means to not succumb to the panic, and hold on to your optimistic outlook. If the safety was in your old hous, it might mean that you should curtail your optimistic plans for a while.

Only you can interpret your dreams by using your intuition (no dream dictionary).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-03-2020, 08:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornonthecusp
Hi everyone,

I recently had a dream that I was going to view/buy a new house and all was nice, it was warm and a rich person definitely owned it before me. Then I was outside and looking at the moon and it started to fracture and break into bits, it was so so bright. And then bits of it show down to earth like meteors crashing through people's homes and there was fleeing and panic. Only I had that house to go back to where I was safe. And I didn't feel in danger, well anyways, the next day I woke up feeling very drained and broken.

Has anybody else had dreams about the moon?

I've looked around and I've seen that the moon can represent your intuition or your shadow, even your ideals/aspirations. Does anyone have any insight into this dream symbol?

i read this and thought, your 'choice' to choose the rich man's house for comfort and/or safety was probably the wrong choice and you are being shown that with things like the moon shattering, other people living in a panic, and yourself drained and broken after the dream.

But that is just me.
Old 13-03-2020, 09:46 PM
ant

Sounds like a dream mirroring the current pandemic and the message re:'safe house' is within and to have faith in spirit.

And perhaps lose attachments to material things,if your attached.
Old 16-03-2020, 01:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
What house? The one you wanted to buy? Your old house? Another one? This information might not be significant, but attracted my attention for lack of clarity.

Yes, it was the house I was looking to buy, I was safe there from the exploding moon. And I think you have a good idea with the optimistic outlook, i don't feel particularly worried for me right now and I have faith it'll all blow over.
Old 16-03-2020, 01:33 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i read this and thought, your 'choice' to choose the rich man's house for comfort and/or safety was probably the wrong choice and you are being shown that with things like the moon shattering, other people living in a panic, and yourself drained and broken after the dream.

But that is just me.

This could make sense in that my partner and I are talking about moving in together eventually but I am completely unsure about whether to or not.
Old 16-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Sounds like a dream mirroring the current pandemic and the message re:'safe house' is within and to have faith in spirit.

And perhaps lose attachments to material things,if your attached.

Thank you, I didn't even think of the faith angle until reading these posts. I was pretty sure I'd lost all faith but maybe I haven't. I have had flashes of optimism again.
Old 16-03-2020, 01:35 PM
Knower

Thank you all for your replies, I appreciate your perspectives :-)
Old 16-03-2020, 06:05 PM
Guide
usually when you dream about a house it represents your body or your current life choices. The moon represents the feminine aspect. Perhaps your dream was telling you that you want to buy a really nice house (be really healthy) but you have health issues you are ignoring, specifically concerning what ever the moon represents to you.
Old 17-03-2020, 12:51 PM
Seeker

Wow what a dream, I hope it was not a nightmare