Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-03-2020, 06:34 PM
Seeker

Dreaming of a crocodile and black panther

Hello everyone,

This night I had a strange dream, and struggle to figure out its meaning.

"I dreamt of a wide sort of lake with a land in the middle where a crocodile was staying. Near us, there was a black panther who tried to attack and kill us. We threw it towards the crocodile, who attacked and killed it and left the corpse and returned back to its initial spot. I felt worried for the panther and wanted to go fetch its body to try saving it, but someone restrained me and warned me not to do it, because it was dangerous, since as soon as I would be near the panther, the crocodile will come attacking."

I want to said that it is the first time I think, that I dream of a crocodile.
But it is not the first time I dream of a black panther, I think.

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-03-2020, 07:04 PM
Master

That's interesting ... You felt pity for the "black panther who tried to attack and kill us", and feared the "crocodile, who attacked and killed it and left the corpse and returned back to its initial spot". And you "wanted" "to try saving" a "corpse".

I would say that this shows confusion. You want to do / be good, but due to overthinking, you lost perspective of what's helpful and not, right and wrong.

You might need to step back and clear your mind. Think simply.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:01 PM
Seeker

Thanks for your reply inavalan.

I correct my incorrect choice of words (English is not my native tongue):

-The black panther was probably still alive, which is why I wanted to fetch its body (not corpse), to try saving it. Despite having attacking us, it seemed less dangerous than the crocodile(I don't know why yet thought).

I read that crocodile in water could be a symbol of unconscious emotions, and black panther a symbol of fear towards some deceitful people/situation.

I think that no matter what it all means, your advice of stepping back and clear my mind is a sound one. Thanks!
Old 17-03-2020, 11:42 AM
Pathfinder

I really like dreams of panthers and crocodiles and would like to expand a bit on inavalan's reply.

The lake, the island, the crocodile, the panther, the fear, the concern for the panther and the someone restraining me are all parts of yourself. Animals usually symbolise our more instinctive natures and when you 'throw away the attacking panther' it lands near another animal - the crocodile. The panther is black, dark, sensuous and feline and you are 'throwing it away' out of fear, but when you do this and reject it, it lands beside another animal which is far more secretive and which hides under water and springs up and bites you when you don't expect it. You then feel like retrieving the body of the panther but are stopped by 'someone' because it is dangerous.

To me, this dream is showing you that when you reject your panther energy (whatever that means to you) out of fear, it turns your inner situation into a more secretive but equally scary crocodile energy, and when you later want to retrieve your panther energy you are again stopped by your fear.

(ps dream figures only attack us because we ignore them...)