Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-02-2020, 09:40 PM
Ascender

Just a thought Thatman - amount of time spent on computer, mind going at 100 mph in overdrive, is this an issue with you - maybe back it off a little do a puzzle, not a sexy one of course lol no encouragement with mind thinking of that at the moment, enough you say give me rest from that - be gone and don't come back...

My quote... It feels so good to come out into the light from dark places - sometimes we just need a helping hand to find it though - it helps if you recite in your mind - 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - or similar to increase your energy vibration.
Old 22-02-2020, 09:58 PM
Ascender

trouble with all this is you'll be thinking about it as going to sleep its only natural, and that'll attract it - are you in communication with Angels/Guides/HS - where are they while all this is going on? increase communication - and we'll try find a solution to this.

My quote... It feels so good to come out into the light from dark places - sometimes we just need a helping hand to find it though - it helps if you recite in your mind - 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - or similar to increase your energy vibration.
Old 23-02-2020, 01:24 AM
Experiencer

Simply imagine how you want it to be, for the purpose of feeling the good/better feeling emotion of the way you want it be.

The only thing that matters is what you want. And how you feel. You create your own reality. You are unconditionally worthy to be do or have anything you want.

And life is there to help you define and refine what you want. And enjoy evermore. Creating your own reality. And come to evermore effortless greater allowed realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have. Because you are being and becoming it evermore ongoingly here and now.
Old 23-02-2020, 07:27 AM
Master
Unfortunately when a parent is parasited,the entity will grab those who are energeticaly connected and share the same blood-dna.
Old 23-02-2020, 11:00 AM
Master
What's wrong with sexual dreams tho?
Old 23-02-2020, 01:42 PM
Ascender

Thatman - Sex is ok but 10 times a night, enough get off..... Slayer will have it, after 10 times he'll say give me more lol - oh just a thought is it male or female!!!

Anyway, serious now, I can see this is a real problem for you thatman - just a suggestion I came across a song.... Love is in the air by John Paul Young... If you search for it, its got so many uplifting 'high vibes words' in it - love is mentioned so many times, high vibrational energy for you and your property.

Maybe my suggestion - play it out quite loud as a 'treat' when you want to several times daily 'not too much, as a treat'. There are some words in it 'there when I call out your name' - those being words for your support family/team - you communicating with them, and them with you - power of thought, will power, make it happen 'better connection' with your direct spiritual support team Angels/Guides/HS....

Last edited by one-light : 23-02-2020 at 06:56 PM.