Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-02-2020, 01:20 PM
Ascender
Book1 Baby shower party

I'm looking for some insight about this dream. Theres some good symbols in the dream :)

So my partner was at a baby shower, and I decided to surprise her and show up unexpectedly. So I show up and I see her, and she kinda looks at me like "omg is that her?" So she is not sure it's me, recognizes something but isnt sure. So she sits down at a table and I try to sit right next to her, she says no to sit across from her . So I did, and next thing she is socializing with people at the party and so am i, her mom finds out I'm there and makes everyone throw their baby shower gifts away, so all the people are walking out of the house in a line to throw their gifts away. I meet her at the front door and hug her and ask her what's going on. Something also about the clothes i was wearing. I was wearing a camouflage shirt and hat, but when i started walking up the dirt road to get to the baby shower, i took the camouflage hat off.
Old 19-02-2020, 07:59 PM
Knower

Forgive me if I'm wrong :) it sounds to me like your partner is on something, maybe going through some life changes, grasping new life opportunities, whilst your position towards these changes is not clear. Perhaps you don't even know that yourself, I mean you don't know how you feel about what's happening to her, you haven't figured out yet how you really feel and obviously your partner feels this lack of clarity too. You also seem to be aware that your stance on the whole matter, once you will have expressed it, will be crucial.
Old 20-02-2020, 10:20 PM
Ascender
Rachelle this dream was a was a warning of how she was going to treat me. The table was a barrier she put up around her self. I cared so mcuh for her, she couldn't accept it. I am at a loss here now. Confused. I know I messed up. I know I deserve better and so does she. I just feel torn. Dont know how to feel anymore. I'm sorry this is a rant I just need to get it out. I feel torn in half. It hurts...w