Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-03-2020, 08:26 PM
irisa

Methane

Hi,

last night i had a strange dream.

I was with a woman from rehab-fitness. We were going on a ride (a bit to the south) looking for the source of methane gas. We are going with her car (red) and she's driving. Before we can leave, we stop at a gas station to pump some gas. I get out of the car and walk around the station. I walk on a path with gravel and look down at my shoes. Light brown shoes, firm for my feet. I'm wearing shorts. I leave the path and a little later enter the entrance of the station. I walk into a little restaurant. People look at me. I don't know why.
I think about where we will go. Think about the road we have to take to find the source of methane gas. The road will go high and be steep, which frightens me. But i seem determined.

Any thoughts?

Irisa
Old 19-03-2020, 10:06 PM
Master

You know you're the only one who correctly can interpret your dreams.

Anyway ...

Need for energy, or something elusive.
Undecided, or lack of confidence.
You want to compensate through determination, but lack conviction.
Still hoping to find an easier way, or a way around.

There doesn't seem to be a message of guidance in it. It is more like a reflection of your state of mind.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-03-2020, 11:06 AM
irisa

Hi Inavalan,

thanks for your thoughts!

And yes, i am very aware of the fact that i am the only one who correctly can interpret my dreams.

At first i had to read your thoughts over and over and they did nothing..

Now today, i read the dream again. I entered the station/restaurant again and suddenly felt what it had felt like in the dream. I wrote that everyone was staring at me and i didnt know why. And today i felt that i felt like a stranger there...maybe even more i am a stranger. And not totally negative..

Even your last sentence makes sense, but in another way then what you meant with it. The dream doesn't lack guidance...i do lack guidance...I do let other people drive me.

I didn't know what the woman from rehab-fitness meant, but as soon as i felt like a stranger she made sense.

When searching google for methane gas one of the first things i read about was of a corona-discharger...leaking of gas.
I seem to be loosing something...invisible...energy, confidence…like you wrote..

I think it is time to seriously search for the source of energy...but then...i also know where i can find it...inside...i found it years ago, but got scared of the unknown…And scared of being different, like a stranger…

Thanks again!
Old 20-03-2020, 06:41 PM
Master

I find too that the most reliable source of guidance for everybody is their own inner source of guidance. We distort the inner message to a certain degree with our beliefs, expectations, rationalization, so we have to be aware and careful with that.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-03-2020, 06:45 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi,

I was with a woman from rehab-fitness. We were going on a ride (a bit to the south) looking for the source of methane gas. We are going with her car (red) and she's driving. Before we can leave, we stop at a gas station to pump some gas. I get out of the car and walk around the station. I walk on a path with gravel and look down at my shoes. Light brown shoes, firm for my feet. I'm wearing shorts. I leave the path and a little later enter the entrance of the station. I walk into a little restaurant. People look at me. I don't know why.
I think about where we will go. Think about the road we have to take to find the source of methane gas. The road will go high and be steep, which frightens me. But i seem determined.

Any thoughts?

Irisa

Often times what we eat affects our sleep. What did you eat for supper the night before? Perhaps it is a journey of self discovery.
Old 20-03-2020, 06:45 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi,

Any thoughts?

Irisa

Often times what we eat affects our sleep. What did you eat for supper the night before? Perhaps it is a journey of self discovery.