Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-02-2020, 12:33 PM
Pathfinder

Possible my first AP

Hi all,

I just want to share my AP (unless I dreamed it).

During a deam I relise that I was dreaming so tried to push myself up and out, i could feel my body vibrating.

Then I found myself in a bed stuck and coulding move (bed was different colour then mine.) My imagined myself by the windows and few secound I was there and was able to move.

Everything looked more outdated and only recognize room shape. I exit the bedroom onto stairs landing. Looked into my computer room. I shall a single beds with few black cats around, also saw some cats around with spider legs. Looked on my left and saw a wonman in somesort victorian green dress with blond hair watching me.

Hard but managed to speak and said am having a AP, I am sleeping right bedroom behind me. "Ahhh yeah" and smiled. Then I felt pulled back and had a sleeping paralysis lol.

Notice that the field of vision is larger then usual.

All i could be dreaming all this lol but felt different, guess only way to confirm it is try again lol
Old 24-02-2020, 06:38 AM
Master
Yeah, its even more advanced than AP, what you did here. Wake initiated lucid dreaming. Pretty good.

You can focus on what you want and so it will become. And it's always easy to know what you want, life or dream will help you decide. So you can be do or have anything you want. And all you do is just go with it, to something even better to go with. And on and on it goes. Endless joyous life experiences to have. Always here and now, prime, to create your own destiny. By allowing the joy of it to yield to you all of your ever expanding desires.
Old 24-02-2020, 10:05 PM
Guide
Fantastic experience!
Allot going on there. Because of what I've learned about the nature of consciousness it seems to be exactly as Robert Monroe describes in a sense that consciousness doesn't seperate it phases across different locations of focus. So the like an antenna the "data" from many different realms of reality can overlay and superimpose onto our individual perception seemingly as if it's all happening in the same location.

What usually isn't discussed is about what to actually do with it now.
How this question gets answered says allot about who is ready for what.
Old 28-02-2020, 12:54 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks guys, yeah defo need to look into it more.

I've been aware of dreaming few times, it can be pretty awesome (fly over some hills, stars and became a wizard lol) just hate it when everything starts to fade sign of body waking up. Can be hard to control it without doubting it will not work lol.

(one of my Sleep paralysis experience, i saw flowing coat hangers lol I understand it so its not as scary, if you think a cow is about to walk through a door it will so usually I just close my eyes)

I am not 100% if it was really AP as I could have created it all from reading about AP.
But it did felt a little different.

Only just realized, during meduim classes few people previously mention black cats around me, could it be an link? hmmm

I will try to give another go this weekend hopefully and explore futher.
Old 28-02-2020, 01:04 PM
Suspended
Master
jasonbdj - Ive had similar experiences - you might want to have a look and search 'etheric plane' - things are in different places and different to physical....
Old 29-02-2020, 01:51 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
jasonbdj - Ive had similar experiences - you might want to have a look and search 'etheric plane' - things are in different places and different to physical....

Thank you, I shall look into it :)

If I find anything worth sharing relating to this topic I'll shall post.