Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 10-11-2019, 12:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Reaching Out :)

Hi Spiritual Forums,

Are there places where people open to channels of telepathy all gather, like face-to-face groups? Of course this forum is great because it allows people to connect all over the world, I just wonder if anyone knows of groups that exist to bring people together in person as well...

Sometimes I wonder why not everyone is interested in this? I guess there are a lot of things in life to take our interest and attention.

For myself I've had multiple experiences of communicating "telepathically" with people I've felt significant love for. Like an unconditional, very pure love. On one occasion it was more conscious that I was trying to connect in that way, and all the rest have happened to my surprise, almost hitting me in a day-dream state, and then I feel like I'm scrambling to understand why that information came later on.

It feels like a connection between both our spirits. Perhaps that's the level I'm often interested in engaging with people on.

I guess I'm curious to keep making sense of it, with others who experience similar things, or have a longing for that.

It started to happen more and more for me after I asked repeatedly (like a prayer almost) for my intuition to be very strong, and also how I could best be of service. I really really wanted those two things to be so. I was trying to find more direction in my life, I think. I guess the telepathy always feels like it's in greater "service" of proving that we're all so divinely connected. There would be no other way to communicate otherwise.

Alongside that I was listening to a lot of Carolyn Myss and Martha Beck, and completely overhauled my relationship to "Truth", now it's really a big value for me to live authentically. I do everything I can to never lie to myself or others. Of course I'm tactful, but I no longer see the advantage of lying, or "muddying" the truth. Truth, to me now, is freeing and useful. Integrity has become paramount. I wonder if without that I wouldn't have been ready to experience things that I don't have an explanation for - otherwise I would have felt like my own integrity would have got muddled in it. I can say for certain that it's true because I feel I have a good relationship with my own integrity.

Also reading Gary Zukav's book "Seat of the Soul". That inspired me to make more choices relating to those significant love connections from a more loving, bigger place - moving out of reactionary fear. Also doing my own investigation constantly about service, how I can be of greater service.

Also starting to do more and more inner-child work, to build a habit of it. I guess that's something that I've always done.. instinctively I've imagined having myself as a child around with me, or different aspects of myself at different ages, past or future. Trying to connect with those parts of myself.

It's like proof for me that there is "more going on" than what exists on this 3D plane, which can be easy to forget. And having that understanding affects the choices I make. It helps me centre back in love, and authenticity, perhaps.

I've always had on-and-off experiences of this thing throughout life, it's just got more frequent in the past year and I guess I've done more to investigate it.

I feel a longing to connect with others who feel that similar thing that we must first and foremost be Spirit and are curious about how to be of service in this 3D world. I imagine on this forum that's not uncommon :)

Does anyone else feel this? I'd love to hear from you. Or about what others feel the "use" for telepathy is, or the sense they make out of these experiences... just curious.

It feels like a "taboo" subject, but perhaps it's very natural and could be a "normal" part of human life. It's certainly very useful and beautiful.

Best,
ColourLover
Old 10-11-2019, 03:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColourLover
Hi Spiritual Forums,

Are there places where people open to channels of telepathy all gather, like face-to-face groups? Of course this forum is great because it allows people to connect all over the world, I just wonder if anyone knows of groups that exist to bring people together in person as well...

Sometimes I wonder why not everyone is interested in this? I guess there are a lot of things in life to take our interest and attention.

For myself I've had multiple experiences of communicating "telepathically" with people I've felt significant love for. Like an unconditional, very pure love. On one occasion it was more conscious that I was trying to connect in that way, and all the rest have happened to my surprise, almost hitting me in a day-dream state, and then I feel like I'm scrambling to understand why that information came later on.

It feels like a connection between both our spirits. Perhaps that's the level I'm often interested in engaging with people on.

I guess I'm curious to keep making sense of it, with others who experience similar things, or have a longing for that.

It started to happen more and more for me after I asked repeatedly (like a prayer almost) for my intuition to be very strong, and also how I could best be of service. I really really wanted those two things to be so. I was trying to find more direction in my life, I think. I guess the telepathy always feels like it's in greater "service" of proving that we're all so divinely connected. There would be no other way to communicate otherwise.

Alongside that I was listening to a lot of Carolyn Myss and Martha Beck, and completely overhauled my relationship to "Truth", now it's really a big value for me to live authentically. I do everything I can to never lie to myself or others. Of course I'm tactful, but I no longer see the advantage of lying, or "muddying" the truth. Truth, to me now, is freeing and useful. Integrity has become paramount. I wonder if without that I wouldn't have been ready to experience things that I don't have an explanation for - otherwise I would have felt like my own integrity would have got muddled in it. I can say for certain that it's true because I feel I have a good relationship with my own integrity.

Also reading Gary Zukav's book "Seat of the Soul". That inspired me to make more choices relating to those significant love connections from a more loving, bigger place - moving out of reactionary fear. Also doing my own investigation constantly about service, how I can be of greater service.

Also starting to do more and more inner-child work, to build a habit of it. I guess that's something that I've always done.. instinctively I've imagined having myself as a child around with me, or different aspects of myself at different ages, past or future. Trying to connect with those parts of myself.

It's like proof for me that there is "more going on" than what exists on this 3D plane, which can be easy to forget. And having that understanding affects the choices I make. It helps me centre back in love, and authenticity, perhaps.

I've always had on-and-off experiences of this thing throughout life, it's just got more frequent in the past year and I guess I've done more to investigate it.

I feel a longing to connect with others who feel that similar thing that we must first and foremost be Spirit and are curious about how to be of service in this 3D world. I imagine on this forum that's not uncommon :)

Does anyone else feel this? I'd love to hear from you. Or about what others feel the "use" for telepathy is, or the sense they make out of these experiences... just curious.

It feels like a "taboo" subject, but perhaps it's very natural and could be a "normal" part of human life. It's certainly very useful and beautiful.

Best,
ColourLover

Hello ColourLover,

I do not know of any meetup like groups involved with telepathy. I have my own web site on it and Facebook group. I also belong to a number of FB groups involved with telepathy.

I have my fair share of real life encounters with those who are telepathic with me. However I am not that way with most people. With many I can know things about them telepathically and they do the same with me if they are inclined towards these things, yet we do not converse with each other telepathically. That distinction seems to be for what I call specific circumstances. I have a number of those situations.

Channeled information about telepathy will often state that two or more need to be in resonance with each other. The conduit for telepathic exchanges seems to be each person's higher self. Allowing it in some instances and not in others.

I was chatting on messenger with a friend the other day. She was typing a question while I was typing the answer to it. She noticed that. I said I was telepathic. She said she is as well. Yet when we do our telepathy sessions each week with each other we do not have those telepathic conversations I spoke about. In those sessions she brings in etheric visions and I converse with her higher self. That seems most appropriate for our relationship at this time.

It is kind of a taboo subject. There is a lot of interest in it however few with an extensive degree of practical experience with it. I know an ET can converse with any human telepathically. I was told that they know how to effect a resonance with any person and place the thoughts they wish to empart into that area of their brain where sensory input is processed. So I do get explanations for these things which I can relate to.

Another reason for that taboo is fear. The intellect within us has a confining element to it. It is very uncomfortable with those all knowing aspect of self. We often require permission from a person before we look into their energies or thoughts. This is out of respect for their choice of how things to be with them. As a result you do not fine many who are truly open to all. That is quite understandable to me.

I hope we get to talk more about these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-11-2019, 06:13 PM
Master
ColurLover,
Quote:
i do not have an answer for you, but, I have had similar experiences and wonder.

Quote:
That is an interesting idea.

Quote:
I am not sure if I have a longing, but I do feel that it is very special and the more I am authentic in my journey and expression, the more my light/love simply and unexpectedly touches another person’s light/love. It is a very pure moment of connection. I feel this is the overall simplicity of my “mission.”

Quote:
Hmm, I have this book, perhaps it is time to give it a read.

Quote:
You are the first person to speak of aspects! When I began this journey, my spirituality seemed to draw out my childlike aspect. I was full of awe and wonder. My questions were simple. But, they were met by other’s walls of judgement and their power, control and ego. It stung, and my child became fearful for a bit. It was a lesson to be learned.

Quote:
My experience is similar. And when I apply the idea I learned from meditation, “Beginner’s Mind” - to have no expectation, it seems to have an ebb and flow that feels quite natural for me.

Quote:
It feels taboo to me too. But, I am very new and still working on sorting out so many experiences on this journey. I hope you find the answers you seek.
Old 15-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Ascender

Well, it requires some quieting of the ego.

Second, it requires that you separate out what are conditioned memories coming up from your unconscious. For instance, if you hear a song that reminds you of some old friend and you start thinking of them. You have to recognize the stimulus from your environment that triggered this thought.

It is taboo for these reasons. It is easy to get mixed up. It is easier to overestimate your abilities. It is easy to get deluded by your own ego. Any thought needs to be taken with a grain of salt, and you need to take a step back and be like okay what is real here. If you are thinking of mom out of the blue and mom calls 2 minutes later that is a genuine moment. I've had many walking with my dad where he would get scared. He even said that it seemed like I read his thoughts. I just brushed it off. Humbleness....there are more people walking around with this ability than you can imagine, but none of them are on TV playing psychic because with abilities and spiritual gifts comes a level of humility and obedience to God.

I think people think it is unrealistic because you think well how can you hear thoughts...are you God? It's not so much this, there is some sort of clear filter between you the world and other people. For instance, if Jake is thinking about eating dinner or how hungry he is...your mind really isn't going to pick up on this. There is some line in the sand where your soul separates what is directed toward you and what is not.

All in all it is a very taboo subject. So, please don't go tell your doctor any of this lol.

I think factors affecting whether or not you have this ability and whether or not you can control this ability are the following:

-are you rh- ?
-have you had an awakening experience?
-do you practice some sort of meditation or ego dissolving practice like yoga or eastern energy arts like qi gong
-have you had the ability to step back and see the big picture of the world in its entirety.

Let's take a step back. Did you know psychologically there are only 15 percent or so of people walking around in all the world that actually have an internal self dialog.
https://www.dazeddigital.com/science...hology-science

Can you believe this? I can't. I can have a 20 minute debate verbally in my head about the pro and cons of where I am thinking of going for lunch. Perhaps the very fact you are asking this question is reason enough to follow up on it. Also, could we now possibly see why this is a "taboo" subject? BECAUSE IT IS for a large portion of people walking around. There are people that are just on auto pilot. They are akin to NPC's in game. That is not to say they are lesser, it just means they walk in complete darkness and their life and how they act is just completely imprinted conditioned responses implanted on them from their external environment that they are then acting out. They haven't expanded their quantum reality tunnel past what was imprinted on them by happenstance. These are the people that have no original thought, they respect authority figures and in fact they may just repeat them and blindly obey them. I don't want to get to far into this even though, I've spent a lot of time thinking about it as I am getting off target.

Last edited by kundalinikid : 15-11-2019 at 07:21 PM.
Old 17-11-2019, 12:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you John, Anala, KundaliniKid

- your responses make so much sense. I really appreciate your replies.

As you say, John: I hope we get to talk more about this should the occasion arise too.
Old 31-12-2019, 11:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Hi Spiritual Forums,

I wish. I am looking for others as well, because there is simply nothing more frustrating than having this secret that you can't exactly explain to your friends or family. At least, not without them thinking your crazy.

Quote:

Same. It mostly happens with people I am in love with, or people I have disturbed emotionally in some way. Although it is conscious with me. For me, it is basically hearing voices, and responding to these voices through mental self-talk. The voices are usually soft, like thought impressions. Every now and then they can be loud, and even have the appropriate accent, as if the person is in the room with me. It usually happens at night when I am resting/relaxing, and the further I get toward sleep (without falling asleep), the clearer the messages become. Sometimes I will "sink" into a half-sleep state, then rise back up. This helps if I am not sure about the messages I am receiving and need verification.

Quote:

Yes, I feel like I am usually conversing with the person's ego, however, sometimes when there is anger, I am blocked by his higher self. Also, sometimes the "father" (a spiritual guide for me) will "unplug" me if I am emotionally distressed, as to not damage the relationships through this type of communication. I do believe, whether or not the other person is conscious of the telepathy or not, this communication is affecting their subconscious perception of us.

Quote:

Yeah, it does definitely get more powerful with time. But this is not always a good thing! I haven't found a way yet to turn it off! And, I've even had it happen to me during the day time, which can be unnerving. Normally it's not a problem, I mean, if I'm in constant mental communication with someone, it's because we have a strong love link - or it's the father's guidance. However, it can be too much sometimes. My solution is to imagine a impenetrable cave where I can have my solace. This can help a little, but thoughts still get in. The other solution is taking a sleeping pill.

Quote:

Me too. Brad Blanton's book Radical Honesty is a helpful read. I have to check out the two you mentioned. Brene Brown is a great author on all things authentic. Also.. even though I know she's criticized a lot, I have a lot of respect for the works of Teal Swan, and highly recommend her YouTube channel.

Quote:

Hmm.. Will have to check out this book.

Quote:
. Or about what others feel the "use" for telepathy is, or the sense they make out of these experiences... just curious.

I think the use is for us to learn connection, and to connect with each other on an even more intimate level. It's really beyond my wildest dreams that we can actually connect mentally, psychically, with people w love, and yet... it's true.

I still remember the first time I discovered this gift. Five years ago, I had a very dark time of my life. I was rejected by someone I had been in love with for almost 4 years. Turns out he was gay, and didn't feel the same way. Anyways, I was sitting in the shower, crying, when all of a sudden I heard a voice in my mind. It said "You are not happy because you are not happy with yourself. You are not happy with yourself because you do not respect yourself."

That night I had a dream, where a beautiful nebula-like creature was talking to me in outer space. It said "I want you to investigate lucid dreaming." That's all. The next day I woke up and investigated (I had never heard of it before). This was the start of a 6-month long spiritual awakening, culminating in an experience of shame that racked my entire body to the point that I was in the fetal position. Afterward, a new sensation I had never felt entered my chest. It felt whole, and as if I was filled with fire. It was love. Since that day, I have never felt shame the same way again (only whiffs of this emotion).

Anyways, I hope I hear from you again, Colourlover. If you ever want to chat about these taboo things, please reach out.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Well, it requires some quieting of the ego.

Second, it requires that you separate out what are conditioned memories coming up from your unconscious. For instance, if you hear a song that reminds you of some old friend and you start thinking of them. You have to recognize the stimulus from your environment that triggered this thought.

but it can actually come across very clear. I've had someone talk to me via telepathy (someone who was an expert at it) and it sounded like as if he physically spoke to me though I knew he didn't.. he didn't open his mouth. For a moment before it really struck me that he'd just telepathically spoken to me I thought he spoke physically. (that happened to me with a head lama or whatever they are called, the one who was in charge at a Buddhist temple).

Quote:
For instance, if Jake is thinking about eating dinner or how hungry he is...your mind really isn't going to pick up on this. There is some line in the sand where your soul separates what is directed toward you and what is not.

Actually those who are good at telepathy actually can and do at times hear peoples common inner thoughts. I had a couple of occassions with two different people where I was thinking to myself and it turned out I was thinking as they said "too loudly" and they were hearing me. One actually asked me not to think so loud. Apparently I'm naturally loudly broadcasting my self thoughts at times.

Quote:
All in all it is a very taboo subject.
I think it's kind of taboo as those who are good at it do not go around telling people as that would just make people uncomfortable, I've had even teachers who were telepathic but did not tell me for a long time (2-3 years) or I didn't know until there was a reason to show me they were able to hear my thoughts eg my yogi teacher who had many amazing abilities didn't tell me but he showed me he could. One day when he'd come back to Australia to run some classes we had a class exercise and we were broken down into small groups of about 5-6 to discuss it. My group completely ignored me and I felt upset due to this, one person was chosen as each groups spokesperson to talk to everyone else about what each group had discussed and as they had ignored me I knew nothing of my part of the discussion would be brought up and I felt like crying as I had had some great ideas.

Our teacher walked into the room (there was about 300 of us there) and went past us all not really looking at anyone and took the front platform area and staring directly at me then starts talking about my ideas.. my exact ideas word for word how I'd put them.. all the things I had wanted expressed by my groups spokesman, while holding eye contact with me the whole time. He really cheered me up that day and made me feel valued again :) .

It just doesn't seem to be all that common so the rest of us who have had some experiences with it do not talk about this much. I talk about my healing a lot, crystals a lot, spiritual things a lot etc etc but I just don't tend to bring up telepathy much at all. Actually I don't think I've ever been the one to initiate this subject in a thread.

I guess it's more of a so what thing to me.. I havent as yet done any good using it and when it did kick in strongly for me at one point, it was too much for me and I got it stopped (I was in a mall when it came in strong and everyone's around me thoughts in that mall coming in at once ended up going into to a roaring in my head which just grew and grew.. so many voices at once, it was awful.. it was so bad that it made me want to start screaming as I didn't know how to cut any of the voices out. Though if focused on one person eg looked at a person his/her voice in my head went louder so I could tell one from another by that but it was all far too much). I get excited when Ive managed to do a great healing and really helped someone but telepathy.. ***shrugs*** I don't know if I ever want another run of that experience of it happening like that. I'd have to figure out how to get it to stop before wanting anything like that again. Sometimes I do wonder what I'd be doing today if I didn't stop things which have happened and prayed for them to stop.

I've twice though been able to do telepathy at will when I tried including hear a discussion between two others who were talking via telepathy (another teacher of mine and his top student), I did that by just wanting to hear and I'm not sure how I did it but the want and just wanting to try to hear them with that I found my energy reached out from my third eye area.. and then I could hear them (that was before I had the bad telepathic experience). The first time I experienced a telepathy situation was with my daughter telepathically hearing me and yelling out an answer to my thoughts "yes" when she was on the other side of a paddock. She was young and I don't think she was even aware that doing that was abnormal at the time.. but anyway, she obviously heard my thought.

Quote:
Are there places where people open to channels of telepathy all gather, like face-to-face groups?

I doubt they would meet physically as they have no need to do when they can just talk to each other over distance. Some teachers with this ability actually are giving their students spiritual lectures etc by telepathy.. I know that as I experienced that with one of mine (the same one I found out who was telepathic that day in class when I'd been upset)... some how (I suppose he was just putting it out with the intention of "his students" so purposely sending without being specific) but I'd spontaneously tuned into what was obviously a lesson for his higher students so was hearing him giving a lecture.

Anyway, from my experiences if you have this ability (I think chakras may play a big part with that), I know that all you have to do to experience this as in hearing others thoughts is put your attention onto the one/s you want to hear and that is enough for ones energy to reach out so you can hear them. It is simple.

Last edited by sea-dove : 05-01-2020 at 12:31 PM.
Old 05-01-2020, 08:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
The first time I experienced a telepathy situation was with my daughter telepathically hearing me and yelling out an answer to my thoughts "yes" when she was on the other side of a paddock. She was young and I don't think she was even aware that doing that was abnormal at the time.. but anyway, she obviously heard my thought.

That's interesting that you mention having an experience with your child. 5 years ago, when I was going through my spiritual awakening and had newly discovered this gift, I had an experience with my son. My son (5 at the time) is autistic, so his verbal communication skills were not very developed at that time. I was looking at him, making strong eye contact and attempting to send the thought "I love you" to him. Nothing had happened for a good half minute, was going to give up, but then he blurted out "I love you." It was amazing. I tried again to do this on a couple occasions for 1-2 minutes each, but not successfully.

Last edited by Hilary : 05-01-2020 at 09:12 PM.
Old 09-01-2020, 10:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
That's interesting that you mention having an experience with your child. 5 years ago, when I was going through my spiritual awakening and had newly discovered this gift, I had an experience with my son. My son (5 at the time) is autistic, so his verbal communication skills were not very developed at that time. I was looking at him, making strong eye contact and attempting to send the thought "I love you" to him. Nothing had happened for a good half minute, was going to give up, but then he blurted out "I love you." It was amazing. I tried again to do this on a couple occasions for 1-2 minutes each, but not successfully.

The daughter I had that experience with is actually on the autism spectrum.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
The daughter I had that experience with is actually on the autism spectrum.

Amazing. Just amazing. :)