Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-02-2021, 07:37 AM
Master
Jaw chakra?

Is there a chakra?The last days i was experimenting with reiki currents and i noticed that my jaw emanates heat.(Right now as a typing about it,it turned on as well).
Old 26-02-2021, 07:28 PM
Master
Hi Lomax I have not heard of a jaw chakra to be honest with you, I would say the nearest chakra to the jaw is the throat chakra which links in with communication, speaking your truth, speaking up for yourself and so on, so it may be that it is unbalanced ie you not speaking up or that you need to watch what you say if you are a chatter box lol. I hope this is of some help .
Old 26-02-2021, 07:56 PM
Master
I think i was born with an unbalanced throat chakra.(dysfunctional speech).
Still can't figure out why my chin gets heated.
Old 26-02-2021, 08:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax

Hi Lomax heat tends to indicate the need for emotional healing, cold indicates healing needed on a soul level I was told this from my reiki masters. It could indicate that you need to speak about yourself in a loving way?, I hope this connects with you .
Old 27-02-2021, 07:34 AM
Master
Yes,it could be.I'll keep that in mind.
Thanks.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes,it could be.I'll keep that in mind.
Thanks.

You are welcome .
Old 13-03-2021, 08:50 PM
Master
I think it's the central channel.

Sometimes i do something and the heats spreads over the left side of my body only.Other times it splits left-right or in the middle.
Old 15-03-2021, 10:29 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Lomax,

You're far from being alone being born in such a "condition".

Based on an observation of a few posts I've seen from you since I joined the forums, I'd say a strong yes.

You are torn between wanting/needing to speak out your truths, but at the same time you do not want to hurt anyone. Because others matter to you.

I'm telling you, there is an in-between. You can be honest, it doesn't necessarily mean ruthless ! Even in nowadays' society. I think you have interesting things to say, if you don't hold back. It would be something like this, if you have something to say, that would probably hurt someone, don't you have a way to show to that person ? So that they get on a recovery path, I mean.

I never heard of a jaw chakra. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, maybe you're onto something.

As for the chin, I often have the same feeling. My most spiritual and sage advice is the following :

Change your shaving cream !

Be well
Old 16-03-2021, 04:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Is there a chakra?The last days i was experimenting with reiki currents and i noticed that my jaw emanates heat.(Right now as a typing about it,it turned on as well).

Could be a minor chakra. Can't say what it relates to however. Sorry I'm not much help. Amen
Old 16-03-2021, 07:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
Lomax,

You're far from being alone being born in such a "condition".

Based on an observation of a few posts I've seen from you since I joined the forums, I'd say a strong yes.

You are torn between wanting/needing to speak out your truths, but at the same time you do not want to hurt anyone. Because others matter to you.

I'm telling you, there is an in-between. You can be honest, it doesn't necessarily mean ruthless ! Even in nowadays' society. I think you have interesting things to say, if you don't hold back. It would be something like this, if you have something to say, that would probably hurt someone, don't you have a way to show to that person ? So that they get on a recovery path, I mean.

I never heard of a jaw chakra. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, maybe you're onto something.

As for the chin, I often have the same feeling. My most spiritual and sage advice is the following :

Change your shaving cream !

Be well
Lol.
I'll change it.Thanks for the tip.