Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-02-2020, 08:11 PM
Master
questions about meditating with crystals

Hi everyone.

I started to meditate with a crystal and i hold it in my hand but it's very distracting.

How do you meditate with your crystals? Could i just put the crystal in front of me or do i have to touch the crystal? Also, any tips or methods to meditate with crystals?

Thanks.
Old 20-02-2020, 09:57 PM
Master
Why meditate with a crystal? I generally only do so if I want info on the crystal itself. Occasionally I grab one that resonates with a meditation, but usually I put it down again within 5 minutes.
So I hardly ever meditate with crystals. If it distracts you I'd do without too. Do what feels right for you.
Old 21-02-2020, 03:44 AM
Master
You can meditate with a crystal and without a crystal. Meditation is not about the crystal. It is about releasing all thought, because it is simply easier to release all thought, then all of the sudden think pure positive thought, if you are not used to that.

And as you release all thought, you also release all self contradictory thought which doesn't allow your ongoing evermore effortless greater allowed realisation of all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly, naturally and joyfully here and now. And as it is released, then you automatically do allow your greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly, naturally and joyfully here and now.

Because you no longer think that that which doesn't allow it. Or which blocks your greater allowed realisation of your own allowing of it.

You can release the resistant thought, by focusing in meditation on anything that quiets the mind. But you cannot do the allowing part, you can only allow it. As even the releasing of resistant thought is simply a non-physical act of letting go, of decision and choice and free will of focusing your consciousness in order to quiet the mind, by focusing on any physical or non-physical object of focus, in order to quiet the mind and let go of all thought. The quieting of the mind is also a by product of letting go and allowing.

But you cannot do the allowing part. You can only do the focusing part and then the allowing is simply a natural by product of a quieted mind. See how you can view it from different perspectives like that? You can only allow it. It is an act of non-action. Allowing. To let go and allow. To allow your ongoing evermore natural and effortless and joyful greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and truely here and now.

That's what you are doing (the non-doing/allowing of it) in meditation. You are releasing habbitually practiced thought of self-contradiction/resistance, which block your ongoing effortless natural and joyful greater allowed realisation. Which then you automatically allow it. You don't have to do the allowing. You just allow it. If you think you are allowing, that is again a thought, which may be true or not, you can only tell by virtue of how you feel emotionally. So if the thought you think feels good, you are in the allowing mode. If it feels bad, meditate release thought, and then you will feel better again and that means you are allowing more again. That simple and easy.

So it doesn't matter how you let go of the resistant habbitually practiced thoughts of self contradiction(which feels like negative emotion). It just matters that you let go of it in order to allow your ongoing evermore effortless, natural, and joyful, greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully here and now.

I hope that makes sense.

If a crystal feels bad to you or annoying, then you might wanna actually let go of crystals altogether, for a while. Untill you find your natural joyous inspiration of inspired co-creating with the crystal. Because the crystal is not there to make your life difficult. It's just there to allow you to use it as a temporary excuse or permission slip to allow yourself to experience life from a different perspective. As you can use the crystal in many joyful excuses to allow your own evermore ongoingly effortless greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly, naturally and joyfully here and now. But you don't need a crystal for that.

Crystals can be used for more specific purposes. More physical and more conditional. And more extensional. And more fragmentional. As in particular and aspectual.

It's like, you meditate to get in touch with your total self. And then you take your total self, in joyful alignment, to the crystal, in joyful co-creating with the crystal. The moreness of the specificness of your ongoing evermore joyful allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely, freely and joyfully here and now.
Old 21-02-2020, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Why meditate with a crystal? I generally only do so if I want info on the crystal itself. Occasionally I grab one that resonates with a meditation, but usually I put it down again within 5 minutes.
So I hardly ever meditate with crystals. If it distracts you I'd do without too. Do what feels right for you.

I want to connect with the crystal and at the same time deepen my meditation. Also, gain the benefits from the crystal or even balance the chakra relating to that crystal.

I use an amethyst crystal cause i feel my third eye is out of balance cause of my active mind and my limited visual imagination.
Old 21-02-2020, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
You can meditate with a crystal and without a crystal. Meditation is not about the crystal. It is about releasing all thought, because it is simply easier to release all thought, then all of the sudden think pure positive thought, if you are not used to that.

And as you release all thought, you also release all self contradictory thought which doesn't allow your ongoing evermore effortless greater allowed realisation of all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly, naturally and joyfully here and now. And as it is released, then you automatically do allow your greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly, naturally and joyfully here and now.

Because you no longer think that that which doesn't allow it. Or which blocks your greater allowed realisation of your own allowing of it.

You can release the resistant thought, by focusing in meditation on anything that quiets the mind. But you cannot do the allowing part, you can only allow it. As even the releasing of resistant thought is simply a non-physical act of letting go, of decision and choice and free will of focusing your consciousness in order to quiet the mind, by focusing on any physical or non-physical object of focus, in order to quiet the mind and let go of all thought. The quieting of the mind is also a by product of letting go and allowing.

But you cannot do the allowing part. You can only do the focusing part and then the allowing is simply a natural by product of a quieted mind. See how you can view it from different perspectives like that? You can only allow it. It is an act of non-action. Allowing. To let go and allow. To allow your ongoing evermore natural and effortless and joyful greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and truely here and now.

That's what you are doing (the non-doing/allowing of it) in meditation. You are releasing habbitually practiced thought of self-contradiction/resistance, which block your ongoing effortless natural and joyful greater allowed realisation. Which then you automatically allow it. You don't have to do the allowing. You just allow it. If you think you are allowing, that is again a thought, which may be true or not, you can only tell by virtue of how you feel emotionally. So if the thought you think feels good, you are in the allowing mode. If it feels bad, meditate release thought, and then you will feel better again and that means you are allowing more again. That simple and easy.

So it doesn't matter how you let go of the resistant habbitually practiced thoughts of self contradiction(which feels like negative emotion). It just matters that you let go of it in order to allow your ongoing evermore effortless, natural, and joyful, greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully here and now.

I hope that makes sense.

If a crystal feels bad to you or annoying, then you might wanna actually let go of crystals altogether, for a while. Untill you find your natural joyous inspiration of inspired co-creating with the crystal. Because the crystal is not there to make your life difficult. It's just there to allow you to use it as a temporary excuse or permission slip to allow yourself to experience life from a different perspective. As you can use the crystal in many joyful excuses to allow your own evermore ongoingly effortless greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly, naturally and joyfully here and now. But you don't need a crystal for that.

Crystals can be used for more specific purposes. More physical and more conditional. And more extensional. And more fragmentional. As in particular and aspectual.

It's like, you meditate to get in touch with your total self. And then you take your total self, in joyful alignment, to the crystal, in joyful co-creating with the crystal. The moreness of the specificness of your ongoing evermore joyful allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely, freely and joyfully here and now.

Thanks for the tips. My meditation practice is good i just want to connect with the crystal and to deepen my meditation.

Sometimes i can feel the energy of a crystal but only high vibration crystals. I am using amethyst which i can feel it's energy but not as strongly so want to enhance the subtle energies. also, some people believe that a crystal can teach you a lot so want to see what happens when i connect long enough with this crystal.

It's not the energy of the crystal that is distracting or annoying but the fact that i hold it in my hand that's annoying.
Old 22-02-2020, 11:50 PM
Pathfinder

I'm on sleeping meds so i'm a bit forgetfull.....It depends on the day and the position of planets..each crystal is aligned with different planetary energies. The wrong crystal in the wrong day on make you hyperactive or agitated.

Left hand is usually the best hand to hold crystals. Imho personally best crystals for meditation are celestite, shattuckite, golden beryl , aquamarine (also beryl) zeolites in general like phrenite and stilbite, chrysoprase, lepdolite, rutile quartz, black moonstone, aqua aura, blue calcite, lapsis, ruby in fuchsite +ametrine, most obsidians, fluorite. Red tiger eye (tiger iron prefferable), pietersite, pyrite, smokey quartz. Turquiose, fire agate. All red stones like carnelian work but are kinda energizing. All meteor stones the same they work the best for are more energizing than calming

My favorites are usually in combination
Asteophylite, obsidian, black moonstone, tourmaline
Shattuckie, golden beril...i like this one most
Stilbite, heulandite, prhenite
Aqua aura, lapsis, blue kyanite, blue calcite
Howlite, white moonstone, black moonstone
Aquamarine, tektite
Chrysoprase, phrenite, green avonturine
Rutile quartz, mahony obsidian, red tiger eye, red avonturine, fire agate
Lepidolite, honey calcite, rutile quartz
Falcon eye, tiger iron, tektie, black moonstone
Smokey quartz, golden quartz(syntethic with gold in it), golden healer, green avonturine
Purple fluorite around the body
Pyrite, lapsis
Pietersite, white moonstine, golden healer, tektite...pietersire works way better when wearing at right side of the body.
Ruby in fuchsite, ametrine
Labradorite, namibian amethyst.
Smokey quartz, citrine, golden quartz
Garnelian, red tiger eye, carnelian, fire agate

If i pick my favorite large pieced single stones for single stone meditation it would be
Pyrite..gives energy and assertiveness
Pieterasite...divination and past lives stuff
Rutile quartz....hands down best mediation stone if you get a very large piece the only downside is that you need to meditate alot and for long periods.
Purple fluorite... best 3th eye stone
Black moonstone...what you would call a black magic stone where you surface negativity and transmute it to something positove. Moonstone need to bear weared for longer periods. Works better than tourmaline.
Fire agate... hands down the best energizing stone while maintaining calmness and grounding.
All obsidians.. simply because they work fast which is handy when you don't have much time or are too impatient.
Carnelian...right balance between grounding, meditation and energy

Stillbite and heulandite best for meditation overal they get you in the mindstste really fast but don't really add anything else

The best quartz imho is from madagaskar

Monday white and blue colours....best stone is lapsis..silver
Tuesday red colours ....best stones carnelian and garnet, coral... , iron or copper
Wednesday green colours....best stones are green fluorite, malachite etc etc titanium
Thursday orange colours and maybe brown ones.. sometimes yellow will work as well. Best stone for this day is golden labradorite. Copper
Friday translucent.. clear quartz, mily opal stones like girosol, rose quartz, herkimmer daimond. Silver
Saturday all black stones, purple can be added. Purple fluorite, black obsidian, astrophylite, black kyanite, tourmaline, black moonstone
Sunday gold coloured, all stones with gold in it, golden aura, citrine, pyrite, ruby, tiger eye etc. Gold.

Most stones prescribed to aquarius work really well right now..especially uranian stones and saturnian like sapphire.

Highest vibration stones are lepidite with rutile quartz.

Eating raw unprocessed foods only and semen retention actually increases sensitivity to crystals but you have to do it for months. All that kundalini energy you collect is then influenced by crystals. Meditating is way more effective in nature. Of you have difficulty being calm eat carnivore or keto and avoid any fast carbs. Sungazing also hells
Old 23-02-2020, 03:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Sometimes i can feel the energy of a crystal but only high vibration crystals.
The definition/energy you give to the crystal is the definition/energy you get back.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 23-02-2020 at 04:37 AM.
Old 26-02-2020, 04:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stug88
I'm on sleeping meds so i'm a bit forgetfull.....It depends on the day and the position of planets..each crystal is aligned with different planetary energies. The wrong crystal in the wrong day on make you hyperactive or agitated.

Left hand is usually the best hand to hold crystals. Imho personally best crystals for meditation are celestite, shattuckite, golden beryl , aquamarine (also beryl) zeolites in general like phrenite and stilbite, chrysoprase, lepdolite, rutile quartz, black moonstone, aqua aura, blue calcite, lapsis, ruby in fuchsite +ametrine, most obsidians, fluorite. Red tiger eye (tiger iron prefferable), pietersite, pyrite, smokey quartz. Turquiose, fire agate. All red stones like carnelian work but are kinda energizing. All meteor stones the same they work the best for are more energizing than calming

My favorites are usually in combination
Asteophylite, obsidian, black moonstone, tourmaline
Shattuckie, golden beril...i like this one most
Stilbite, heulandite, prhenite
Aqua aura, lapsis, blue kyanite, blue calcite
Howlite, white moonstone, black moonstone
Aquamarine, tektite
Chrysoprase, phrenite, green avonturine
Rutile quartz, mahony obsidian, red tiger eye, red avonturine, fire agate
Lepidolite, honey calcite, rutile quartz
Falcon eye, tiger iron, tektie, black moonstone
Smokey quartz, golden quartz(syntethic with gold in it), golden healer, green avonturine
Purple fluorite around the body
Pyrite, lapsis
Pietersite, white moonstine, golden healer, tektite...pietersire works way better when wearing at right side of the body.
Ruby in fuchsite, ametrine
Labradorite, namibian amethyst.
Smokey quartz, citrine, golden quartz
Garnelian, red tiger eye, carnelian, fire agate

If i pick my favorite large pieced single stones for single stone meditation it would be
Pyrite..gives energy and assertiveness
Pieterasite...divination and past lives stuff
Rutile quartz....hands down best mediation stone if you get a very large piece the only downside is that you need to meditate alot and for long periods.
Purple fluorite... best 3th eye stone
Black moonstone...what you would call a black magic stone where you surface negativity and transmute it to something positove. Moonstone need to bear weared for longer periods. Works better than tourmaline.
Fire agate... hands down the best energizing stone while maintaining calmness and grounding.
All obsidians.. simply because they work fast which is handy when you don't have much time or are too impatient.
Carnelian...right balance between grounding, meditation and energy

Stillbite and heulandite best for meditation overal they get you in the mindstste really fast but don't really add anything else

The best quartz imho is from madagaskar

Monday white and blue colours....best stone is lapsis..silver
Tuesday red colours ....best stones carnelian and garnet, coral... , iron or copper
Wednesday green colours....best stones are green fluorite, malachite etc etc titanium
Thursday orange colours and maybe brown ones.. sometimes yellow will work as well. Best stone for this day is golden labradorite. Copper
Friday translucent.. clear quartz, mily opal stones like girosol, rose quartz, herkimmer daimond. Silver
Saturday all black stones, purple can be added. Purple fluorite, black obsidian, astrophylite, black kyanite, tourmaline, black moonstone
Sunday gold coloured, all stones with gold in it, golden aura, citrine, pyrite, ruby, tiger eye etc. Gold.

Most stones prescribed to aquarius work really well right now..especially uranian stones and saturnian like sapphire.

Highest vibration stones are lepidite with rutile quartz.

Eating raw unprocessed foods only and semen retention actually increases sensitivity to crystals but you have to do it for months. All that kundalini energy you collect is then influenced by crystals. Meditating is way more effective in nature. Of you have difficulty being calm eat carnivore or keto and avoid any fast carbs. Sungazing also hells

Wow thanks Stug88

That is one hell of a list and very much appreciated, going to keep it close by :)

"All obsidians.. simply because they work fast which is handy when you don't have much time or are too impatient."
Going to use black obsidian cause i am impatient.
Old 26-02-2020, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
The definition/energy you give to the crystal is the definition/energy you get back.

Thank you.