Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I mean I get it.

We are spiritual beings. Co-creators etc.

But we have to play this pointless game of going up levels to unify with God, the source.

Is this all some sort of sick joke?

Lets face it - Life of earth is pretty ****ed up. Is God a total soft loser?
Hey there BF,
You've heard it before..."hell" and "heaven" are the same "place". Because like everything else, it's what we make of it...and NOT just individually. That is necessary but not sufficient for deeper, more radical transformation of even our local material universe (or even just our local planet earth).

In order to effect transformation (hell on earth to something more functional, more toward a working sort of little heaven, with justice, peace and equitable distribution of goods and services, etc...), we need to work together. This place is better or worse depending on the love and service we give to ourselves AND one another.

So (broad strokes) "hell" is the laden banquet table but we cannot bend our arms to feed ourselves and so we are starving. Whilst "heaven" is the same place, but we feed one another. Hell is a modern economy full of goods and riches but many cannot access any of it...and many in other countries have little to none. Whilst some small bit of heaven is the same place, but one where we give to one another and provide that access.

I get if you say hey I'm all for that but where's my communal support? Where are all my fellow travellers? We are in the continual process of finding our feet and holding the ground whilst others come round...and I think the last half century or so has been particularly toxic regarding misdirection and misdirected indulgence and predation. So when we've all lived our lives, basically. Openly, egregiously, gratuitously feeding the dark wolves...instead of starving them and turning to our better angels.

There is a way back for our society and for many in it. It involves ownership at individual and societal levels...and supporting one another on the paths of right alignment and authentic love. Though everyone does have to walk their own path...and that is why living in these times without widely held codes of ethical and moral principle, without much personal honour or ownership is so difficult. With modern societal norms of openly amoral utilitarianism, many lack much regard for the humanity of others and it is "normative" and thus even seen as "ok" to do so. To prey on or use others openly, even sadistically and unrepentantly.

It should go without saying that this era one that is extremely difficult to endure spiritually and emotionally. But with every "crisis"...even the ones lasting decades or perhaps longer...there is some potential for change or to effect change. Most of all, I feel that countering the assumptions of amoral utilitarianism are imperative. In whatever ways you can. Living and speaking and standing for authentic love and for our basic humanity.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-01-2020, 07:01 PM
Let's see - You're all alone, in an aloneness unimaginable for eternity. A Void only Your Pure Awareness.
(I've been there - there is n-o-t-h-i-n-g.)

You have the ability to create 'another'...a pretend 'another', since You are the Only One.
I'd say 'He' did a good job...great experiences of all sorts, epic loves and losses, heartache and triumphs,
wars and victory, dramas and comedies, death and then rising from the ashes since there is no death...and press replay like we do with
our favorite DVDs.

Letting the cookie crumble as it may.
Sure, it's been compared to an ant farm.

Soft in the head?
Brilliant beyond comprehension, I'd say.

And every once in awhile someone notices 'Him' and He feels appreciated and the purity of that heartfelt love.
Cuz He didn't have a mirror ---so He sees Himself in our love.

My take.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-01-2020, 07:35 PM
Deactivated Account
@Op:

God is not Cruel, in God's world, there is no meaning for cruelty, because there is perfection, peace and joy only.

He has a soft, almost silent voice, that's why it is easily overheard by those who think loudly.

Quote:
But we have to play this pointless game of going up levels to unify with God, the source.

It is not God who placed you down. God placed you where you are Safe (and a part (the larger part) of you is still there), but when you fell asleep, you forgot who you are.
Thinking that you are somewhere else, you think that you are someone else as well. (That you are in a dream, you do not recognize as of yet. But the wake up call is heard everywhere.)

And it is your thinking, which creates (or, better said, make up) the reality that you see.

And you can be glad that it is only your thinking, and not God's, because if God would think it, it would be eternally true.

But God said: "I am the Alpha an Omega, every beginning Ends in/with me"

and so, even on earth: Every war ended in peace, every pain ended with healing, every sorrow passed away, and is replaced with joy.

But you know humans ? They do not know what they do.

You may ask: "Why does God not wake me up ?"

Well, imagine one day (maybe tomorrow), you wake up, and everything is gone. Your bed, Your belongings, your home/house, the country, the earth, the visible universe and even your body.

The first thing what would happen is, you would be afraid and curse God . And in the same moment, you would be smashed back into the body, and you would think of him as the devil itself. (wait, maybe this did happen ? think about it.)
And logically you would not want to wake up. And God never takes away, ever.

That's why God is waiting in patience, in eternity, because for him, you never slept.

Last edited by Dan_SF : 15-01-2020 at 08:17 PM.