Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-07-2018, 09:01 PM
Experiencer

HSPs and Past Lives

I did a past life meditation once, and swiped it away as if it was just my imagination. I saw myself as a young toddler, in a possibly victorian-era dress, in an attic(?) of a wooden-built home. Anyway, the details aren't important.

What I'm really curious about is the heartfelt connection that I expected and didn't feel with the girl in this past life. I started thinking about how I am a highly sensitive person in this lifetime and can feel emotions on a more noticeable level. I wondered if perhaps I didn't feel any connection to this girl because that young girl i envisioned wasn't a HSP and I am. Or if she was, then does HSP stay with you throughout lifetimes? I'm open to the possibility of me being numb or unaccepting of that particular past life too. I just wanted to bring it up with the HSP factor.
Old 04-07-2018, 09:09 PM
Master

HSP can also be something you have opened up to over lifetimes? And does heartfelt not just mean you can relate to it, not that it necessarily is a past life? So maybe you no longer relate to that past life? And what is the difference between imagining a past life and experiencing it? (really). Like the most imaginative place (besides life in itself) I know is the Akashic Records. It is such an amazing reservoir of potential and possibility
Old 04-07-2018, 09:13 PM
Experiencer

Well, theoretically, it was me. Just as I can relate to me in the 1990s, I should be able to recognize a "me" in there, right?
Old 04-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Master

But are you relating to your present version of your 1990s you, or the you who might have experienced the 90s (if there truly is such a you).?
Old 26-01-2020, 03:00 PM
Newbie ;)

This might sound like a stupid question but how does one access the akashic records? Thanks.
Old 08-02-2020, 12:12 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sairam66
This might sound like a stupid question but how does one access the akashic records? Thanks.

Reading the Akashic records is what you are doing now.