Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-04-2017, 09:45 AM
We would like to leave you with this very clear knowing that we hold:
You are just a few laughs away from letting a whole lot of good stuff in.
You are just a few kisses away from letting a whole lot of good stuff in.
You are just a little bit of relief away from letting a whole lot of good stuff in.

---Abraham

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-04-2017, 11:52 PM
Your happiness is the most significant contribution that you could make.
In your reaching for happiness, you are opening a vortex which makes
you an avenue for the Well-being to flow through you.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-04-2017, 01:33 AM
Anything you are giving your attention to is an invitation to the essence of it.

Old 15-04-2017, 08:51 AM
Anything you are giving your attention to is an invitation to the essence of it.
Saying, I want money, but it will not come, is the same as saying,
"Come to me, absence of money, which I do not want."
When you are thinking of money in the way that will make it come to you, you always feel good.
When you are thinking of money in the way that keeps it from coming to you, you always feel bad.
That is how you know the difference.

-Abraham

Old 16-04-2017, 01:19 PM
Thumbs up It is truly the Formula :)

You have your hand on the switch.
You are the allower or the resister.
And your emotions tell you which you're doing right now.
It's easy once you understand the formula:
When you feel good, you're allowing good. When you don't feel good, you are not allowing good. .
There is only a Source of Well-being—which you are allowing or not.

Old 17-04-2017, 08:48 AM
Color

You cannot find someone, even if they deserve it, as your enemy and stay
connected with who you are at the same time, because your Source will not
take sides like that.
No one can stay connected to Source Energy, and push hard against someone else.

Old 19-04-2017, 09:42 AM
Smile

If you will let your dominant intention be to revise and improve the content
of the story you tell every day of your life,
it is our absolute promise to you that your life will become that ever-improving story.

Old 22-04-2017, 01:31 AM
You are here to be that which you want to be,
while you allow all others to be that which they want to be.

Old 24-04-2017, 05:15 PM
When you are in vibrational harmony, your body produces whatever
it needs to remain in perfect balance.

'96

Old 25-04-2017, 02:10 PM
If there is something that you desire and it is not coming to you,
it always means the same thing.
You are not a vibrational match to your own desire.

'97