Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 25-11-2012, 11:17 PM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Telepathy was my stronger ability until I became a medium and since then, telepathy with the living got blocked and now the spirits that connect to me pretty much tell me what is going on with other people.

Hi LadyImpreza, exactly how did this "blocking" get accomplished? As you can see from my previous post it would be useful to me.
Old 25-11-2012, 11:18 PM
SunMist

Okay I wrote a big ranting post and it seems to have disappeared. Short version telepathy that you can't control is quite unpleasant.
Old 28-11-2012, 06:22 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings SunMist:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
Okay I wrote a big ranting post and it seems to have disappeared. Short version telepathy that you can't control is quite unpleasant.

As are Empathy and Telekenesis and many other gifts--
control can equate to doing battle with (or simply denying)
who and what we were born to be.

When I learned to bring myself under control and reach my center--
is when I was better able to weild the gifts that I have been given.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 08-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Experiencer

I've observed it happen to me, especially in sleep paralysis and dreams. I'd say you can train yourself to make it happen more often.
Old 18-01-2013, 01:54 PM
slaga

I've been really interested in the information exchange between people that cannot be put into words. Haven't read up on telepathy but I think it's related. I'm a mental intuitive. I've never really tried meditating because it's hard to find time but mainly it doesn't seem natural to turn off my thoughts. I believe that telepathy is a gift that everyone has at varying degrees and it can be developed. I would guess that my innate gift is somewhat low as I have not had the described telepathic experiences but I am very interested in it. I intend to read about it but I do not want to read too much at once, for I think it is something I can develop on my own. I want to develop my own ideas about it before I get too influenced by the existing ideas. What I have experienced lately is that my thoughts are becoming a part of my reality, although this is more along the lines of the law of attraction. For instance, I have been reserved about discussing certain topics that I would normally only discuss on this forum. My desire to meet more people that I can discuss these things with is becoming a reality. I think this is related to the point raised in this thread about mental gravity. With patience, I can find people that share the thoughts and ideas I do, however strange I may have previously assumed them to be. Take telepathy, for example. I would assume that this is not something I can normally talk to others about, but I now know that with patience I will meet those people.
Old 26-06-2013, 06:22 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
Hi LadyImpreza, exactly how did this "blocking" get accomplished? As you can see from my previous post it would be useful to me.

I wouldn't be able to answer that myself. When spirits wanted to talk to their loved ones more clearly, they did a walk-in (like a 2nd soul) and talked to them that way. I could barely hear what they said back and forth with the person but they had control over that. I didn't.