Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Why Jesus is not enough

The new testament and Jesus Christ is not enough.

I just have to mention the importance of the old testament and these words from the proverbs:

"Drink water from your own cistern, running water from your own well. Should your springs overflow in the streets, your streams of water in the public squares? Let them be yours alone, never to be shared with strangers." (Proverbs 5:15-17)
Old 05-02-2018, 01:36 AM
Master
Not sure what you think the proverb has to do with your assertion.
?
Or, why you think Jesus, who is the prophesied Capstone of God's salvation is not enough.
True though, it is good to know the beginning to the end of God's word.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-02-2018, 01:57 AM
Master
The New Testament is based on the Old Testament. It would be inconsistent to separate the two. They depend upon each other.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 05-02-2018, 03:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
The new testament and Jesus Christ is not enough.

I just have to mention the importance of the old testament and these words from the proverbs:

"Drink water from your own cistern, running water from your own well. Should your springs overflow in the streets, your streams of water in the public squares? Let them be yours alone, never to be shared with strangers." (Proverbs 5:15-17)

i understand you posting the scripture. but can you explain why you feel Jesus isn't enough? and enough for what? because I'm not understanding what you're trying to say by posting the scripture. peace
Old 05-02-2018, 04:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
i understand you posting the scripture. but can you explain why you feel Jesus isn't enough? and enough for what? because I'm not understanding what you're trying to say by posting the scripture. peace

All I can do is to refer to the song: "Who knows no do, who knows no hunt".
Old 06-02-2018, 08:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Jesus has always directed me to god... he is like a reminder... an alarm system... an arrow reminding me of my cosmic connection.

Unless I ask him questions directly related to Christ Conciousness... things about forgiveness, self love, compassion or the duality of masculine feminine needing to come into harmony and balance... he directs me to god.

He is not enough but he is enough to remind me of my true origin.
Old 06-02-2018, 12:16 PM
Deactivated Account
It's a pretty big universe out there...

Depending on one thing alone would be like depending on just one food source for sustenance.

Pears are great... they fulfill some of the dietary needs but they aren't going to fill all your nutrient needs.
Old 06-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart

Depending on one thing alone would be like depending on just one food source for sustenance.

Pears are great... they fulfill some of the dietary needs but they aren't going to fill all your nutrient needs.

I've heard the expression "Pears for fears" :-)
Old 06-02-2018, 02:24 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
jesus is and be the beginning and
also the end to me, he who lifted
not to worry about.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 06-02-2018 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-02-2018, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart

Let's share that with the, "Fruitarians".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein