Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-01-2018, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Morph; Yer mate, you have seen my journey unfold for many many years now - remember I once had near identical beliefs to you, would defend you and others, especially that dear one Mary B, (Our Father rest her Soul) I loved that woman as my own mum - would not abide idle as as the skeptics ripped you all apart, I took much animosity and confrontation on your behalf thinking we had legitimate truth.... I was your friend and brethren then, and I still am, wish only to help you and give you clarity.. Can we have a proper discussion do you think..??.. This is not personal -= not bragging - not competition - its my truth, you know it is..

Because as you know, mine is not a "scriptural journey" - mine is a REAL WORLD journey with things that actually happen and that I have shared openly and worked through with you all in very candid manner - direct life changing events that I simply cannot deny, despite some words in a Holy Book, they do NOT bare as truth here in the real world !!! the LIVING EXPERIENCE will ALWAYS be the better teacher - yes..?...As I say - learn to drive a car - and then, get IN AND DRIVE THE CAR - that's a HUGE difference in understanding !! Do you see..?...Learn all that scripture, but don't ACTUALLY do as HE asks - all your knowledge is pointless, useless, UNTESTED - you DONT KNOW if it s truth or not do you..??

Now, without any boasting or one upmanship or anything negative intended - I will tell you frankly - I DO KNOW His truth, as I experienced HIS PRESENCE DIRECTLY - just as He said WOULD and SHOULD happen !! Why do you deny the things He openly taught..??.. I have told you I "met Angels" - so did my nephew - you read his posts for some years also - Christ PROMISES such things SHOULD HAPPEN - so why doubt..?...Much better to FOLLOW HIM and see DIRECTLY my friend !! I have told you truth - I "sat with Christ in Paradise2 - and I must present it that way, for the sake of understanding - but deeper truth, I ell you also, it was ALL MY MIND escaping its mortal boundary and literally Transcending this low realm... Just to be clear here - I did NOT "meet" Christ in Paradise - I BECAME CHRIST and Paradise was revealed to my Soul...Are you redy to grasp that TRUTH - we SAVE OUR SELF by BECOMING CHRIST...

Nothing you say from that religious scripture can destroy that living truth - but - ALL your religious scripture IS EASILY DESTROYED by its Proper Revelation...

STOP right there - first evident delusion to deal with - NO mate - NOT the whole world at all - according TO your god - a very very few Souls will be saved, the rest of you get thrown into eternal damanation all for its amusement it seems - your religion EMPHASISES this lost sinner vs saved elect - and you promote it here more than most, so don't change tact now and say "everyone gets saved2 as that is NOT what your god said !!

It IS what Christ said though, isn't it..?...So look then, first clue - HIS god has a DIFFERENT TRUTH, to YOUR GOD - obvious...

You god gave the commandments then probably breathed a huge sigh of relief, believing it had finally full dominance and full control - it probably had a party in fact and danced until the wee small hours as it looked forward to a few millennia UNCHALLENGED... But then it realised, something happened didn't it..?...mankind "had fallen"..lol...WHY..?...Because an Angel GAVE US TRUTH that you god did not want us to have - truth that MADE US BECOME LIKE GODS - so it expelled the lot of us, before we actually got chance to USE that truth to make our Self IMMORTAL, which was its expressed fear and reason for our banishment - NOT DISOBEDIANCE MATE - that is yet anther religious delusion - your god kicked us out of Paradise to stop us ASCENDING to HIGHER spiritual realms to learn GREATER TRUTHS that the Angels in Eden openly began to teach us !!! Get the mortals out of my realm it ordered before they become IMMORTAL LIKE ME and thus CHALLENGE ME - your god was petty, jealous, powermongering... Nothing more - we are not punished for sin or disobediance - we are punished to prevent us BECOMING IMMORTAL - and IN THAT PUNISHMENT as part of it, you god MADE US INTO SINNERS, literally gave us a DIVIDED BROKEN MIND that is not capable of complete understanding - that IS what sin actually is - guidance from the MORTAL broken Mind - but look honestly mate - we never even had a MORTAL Mind, was not broken or divided at all, UNTIL YOUR GOD PUNISHED US so..

Even your own scripture FULLY ADMITS it, in Eden, man is CAPABLE of literally understanding the wisdom of ALL GOOD AND EVIL and that truth MADE US LIKE GOD it says...Your god panics, banishes us, and now look, MORTAL MAN we are told IS BORN INTO SIN, inherent, part OF US - YOUR GOD DID IT ON PURPOSE !!!

Its all in your on scripture, so again, why deny it if I spell it out step by step for you plain to see - you KNOW your bible says it, you KNOW the original scripture fills in all the blanks.... They have fully misled you all, and now you don't know if you are coming or going, so to speak, contradictions everywhere...look mate - I confidently tell you - NO CONTRADICTION anywhere in the things I present - but it does all present a whole and complete truth that does indeed explain everything - again - just as HE PROMISED !!

The OLD testament IS LEGITIMATE TRUTH - except you don't know the COMPLETE truth of it do you, and you don't know because your modern religious version BANNED YOU from learning ANYTHING that they did not "sanction" - and so, they have indeed led you by the nose, spoon fed you what THEY want you to believe, and forbidden you to even go outside the bible to look elsewhere - they HAVE TRAPPED you in mortal ignorance, and so in spiritual ignorance you will die and thus doom your Self to yet another round in Hell !! That OT PROPHECY - DOES NOT ALL COME FROM YOUR GOD !!! you wont realise that of course as you don't allow ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE for comparison - if it s not bible sanctioned its heresy you have been TAUGHT to belive ,but you are too cowed down to even see for the Self, just as they want....

Heres a clue - read the tome Pistis Sophia - fill in some blanks for your Self - hear Christ speak of PREPARATION before He came among us - He recounts the DESCENT from the Divine, how HE DIRECTLY went to your Angels first, and revealed Himself to some - hence a rebellion - How He directly influenced world events to ensure 12 partly Divine Souls would all be able to take a mortal life, same time same place, to become His brethren - not forced - ASKED Angels for their help - they agreed to give mankind Divine truth and to guide us through that which we term the MYSTERY RELIGION a purely SPIRITUAL experience and Revelation that all great teachers know how to access directly thanks to this Divine intervention by Christ and Sophia..

The Angels agree to help mankind, go against their god, for they knew Yhvh is NOT SUPRME !! And Sophia Herself, directly influincng Souls here THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST, which is the actual phenomena of direct communion - the point being Christ taught how to undo the locks on that system, that Yhvh imposed to stop us Transcending - Christ taught how to remove them reclaim the full Self and thus escape his trap.. Angels Prophets Messengers WILL COME TO YOU HE said an give you that which you seek and need to have...DO let it sink in mate - He is TRYING to "save you" - but you are inadvertently rejecting Him by following that wide religious path that leads you again to empty death...Wise up. He gave ample warning, yes..??.....

Now, to counter this direct intervention - at first Yhvh is p%ssed at us all as we know, alters the mortal form, alters Angelic forms, bans us all down here fully mortal....Christ intervenes - Yhvh tries to dominate - commandments - "atoning sacrifice" - its all trying to keep you directly cowed and submissive, simply too afraid to raise the head to question - so I ask it on you r behalf - IF this law was "perfect" as you insist, then WHY need to atone for anything..?.. After all, WE DID NOTHING WRONG - not punished for ANY DISOBEDIANCE = punished to PRVENT US from utilising our new knowledge and the spiritual talents that come with it - ie crossing spiritual dimensions AT WILL - ascending ABOVE to the true Divine - punished here to DIREC TLY prevent that Ascension from occurring....

Let it sink in deep Folks - you know it all makes perfect sense.....

Obviously NOT PERFECT LAW, your god took steps to be ever more dominant, as Christ took steps to come here directly among us - hence He arrives and first thing tells everyone your god is an imposter deceiving them all !! That is the truth that again even your twisted bible version fails to hide, it is there plainly, said in the very first confrontation He has with your religious Pharisee leaders.. Your god is that "satan" character that you all fear so much - a deception that will fool even you , who beleive your self the elect...

Why do I do this..?...I tell you many times - I know Him personally - that Holy Ghost is very real - pass on my truth He said, basically, give you all what He gave me directly - accept it or not - it will remain as His truth even until the day you become ready...He wont judge condemn, punish or demand ANYTHING from you - He is patient eternal - will reveal Himself to those who truly become worthy of His mystery, just as He openly taught for those with ears to hear...

Let's address your reasoning. You know I've referred to "street view", vs. "satellite view", lately.
I've also brought out how ego is equated with sin, and satan, and is rooted in the "survival instinct" of this organic situation, in which we find ourselves.
Which, it becomes apparent, your so called logic and reason is based upon!

Try to be objective, and not subjective.

You know, I was just reading an article about a survivor of the holocaust, the rest of his family executed. By your reasoning, the horrible acts and situations in the world are proof that the Almighty isn't Who He declares, and His demonstrations of love and grace are moot. Correct?

Meanwhile, do you agree with Einstein's statements about this "reality", so called, and the concesus of modern physics, today?
Yet... you advocate that we should reason according to the situations of this world, and life experiences alone?
YOU ARE THE ONE who's thinking and reasoning is faulty, "Ab".
Granted, you may have gone through trial and tribulation in this temporary world.
You know, no one is exempt here, one way or another.

Much of the New Testament would never have been written, if St. Paul had reasoned as you do! Who himself went through many trials, and was ultimately martyred for the Truth.
Who also describes his "NDE" to us in Acts 14:19, and 2 Corinthians 12, in scripture.
And, what do we read of in the many Experiences?
We read of the greater reality and truth apart from what we experience here, in this "world".

The Almighty, "Ab", IS TRUTH.
In Whom, as St. Paul wrote also,
"we live and move, and have our being."
This is Almighty God, Whom you've chosen to disparage.

The reason for the "negative" situations in this life involves, "Ab", "the fall" resulting in ego, and the devil.

Who is called, "Ab", "the god of this world", and age.
This world and life, which is a temporay blip in Eternity, which is the actual and greater Truth.

In Romans 3:9, St. Paul speaks about how the law while perfect, is nevertheless the taskmaster and accuser. Because?
We fall woefully short of what is perfect, namely God, and which is the reason for the need for salvation, and the atoning practices, which He established!
Which culminated in the long prophesied atonement of the Lamb of God for, as St. John states,
"The sin of the world!"

Including yours!

Your so called reason and logic is wayward and errant involving ego.
It is "street view", and not based on objective truth, but subjective.

Why also "Ab", would you feel it necessary to change your screen name on the forum, multiple times?
To try to attain credence for your convoluted logic?

Your error is apparent, as much under one screen name, as it is another.
It doesn't change.

You should understand your waywardness and error,
and that you have no influence regarding that, upon those who fall under the description of, "the elect of God", involving, "predestination".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 27-01-2018 at 08:45 PM.
Old 28-01-2018, 12:06 AM
Suspended
Ascender

I think the Christians got it right when they say God is omnipresent, so I don't really subscribe to the view that humans are apart from God (and thus heaven)

BT
Old 28-01-2018, 05:40 AM
Deactivated Account
I had to be willing to die in a sense - sacrifice my own illusions of the mind in order to enter my own inner 'Eden' space once again.

The cross on my spiritual journey was a metaphor for my old self dying to be resurrected info the truth of my already immortal essence. It was the gateway to enter, live learn and dwell in my own Christ nature.

Jesus was a cool dude whoose spiritual path set a path for others to follow by example if we so wish ourselves to be free and come home. The symbology in the bible and in the stories of Jesus has been more helpful to me then any Christian dogma piled on top the religion.

Eden - that inner garden of peace and innocence is within it is already ours. It is our minds which do not allow us to see - what's more there is also a way forward... it is the grand merging of the tree of life with the tree of knowledge - merging of the head and the heart in harmony and service to love...
Then there is the tree OF LOVE which somehow seems to contain all the wisdom of our experiences of seperation with the knowledge of our truth in oneness with god...

And so we can merge the lessons of the journey of seperation back to oneness together and experience a whole new depth of LOVE and experience previously impossible had we remained in the original 'eden'...

And then... well - in my experience I still dwell in a garden of spirit, love, peace and knowledge... a new eden of sorts but it is more like my home base camp and the rest of the universe - the great playground to explore... the view is wild (in a good way)

Ha! How cool is that?!! Well I think it is anyway... and it has given me peace and a sense of place of home.
Ok
Peace, love... happy travels to all.
Old 29-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Master
i endorse emeraldheart
huzzah
Old 29-01-2018, 04:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
all i know is the book says, god kicked them out of eden, then placed a cherubim with a flaming sword at the east gate to prevent reentry. That is not what I THINK that is what the book SAYS.
Actually that is not what the book says. You can't have A cherubim. Cherubim is plural and, in fact, the text says THE cherubim. Multiple angels were set as guards according to the text.
Old 28-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
all i know is the book says, god kicked them out of eden, then placed a cherubim with a flaming sword at the east gate to prevent reentry. That is not what I THINK that is what the book SAYS.

Anyway with respect to any goal that involves getting back to eden, the flaming sword is part of the impediment to achieving the goal not an aid thereto (again this is what the book says not what I say) and the obvious conclusion is that it is a bad thing relative to achieving the goal.

Personally I like the idea of eden so I get to consider the flaming sword bad.

But you can do as you please.
I just wanted to add that Adam and Chawah are symbolic Northern and Southern Tribes of the house of Yaakubah. Now if you want you can figure out which is which I myself see them at times as interchangeable. It's the same when you get the Aleph Taw in the Ibreet writings which means 'the Light shines on the subject'. Aleph would be the masculine and the Taw would be the feminine.
Matthew 5:7 might be of interest while contemplating the idea of the House of Yaakubah obtaining mercy fom their God for their breaking of the eternal covenant of freedom that they agreed to. For them their sin has been forgiven and this is the last time that they will return. Just saying no need to heed this if you don't want to.
Old 28-03-2018, 10:41 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO
Actually that is not what the book says. You can't have A cherubim. Cherubim is plural and, in fact, the text says THE cherubim. Multiple angels were set as guards according to the text.
I would've said "jsyk the im in Ibreet used at the end of a word indicates its plural form" we know that people of other languages sometimes wouldn't know this but its excuseable and you could say Cherubs or Seraphs plural or cherub and seraph.
Now why would YaHaWaHa in this day and age have the Cherubim guarding the mercy seat? Lets not forget whats under the mercy seat of judgement. Yaknow the restoration of Lawi and the Cohanim. That would be when the impostors are kicked out of the land because of their lies. How's that part of Ephraim doing?
Old 28-03-2018, 08:03 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I had to be willing to die in a sense - sacrifice my own illusions of the mind in order to enter my own inner 'Eden' space once again.

The cross on my spiritual journey was a metaphor for my old self dying to be resurrected info the truth of my already immortal essence. It was the gateway to enter, live learn and dwell in my own Christ nature.

Jesus was a cool dude whoose spiritual path set a path for others to follow by example if we so wish ourselves to be free and come home. The symbology in the bible and in the stories of Jesus has been more helpful to me then any Christian dogma piled on top the religion.

Eden - that inner garden of peace and innocence is within it is already ours. It is our minds which do not allow us to see - what's more there is also a way forward... it is the grand merging of the tree of life with the tree of knowledge - merging of the head and the heart in harmony and service to love...
Then there is the tree OF LOVE which somehow seems to contain all the wisdom of our experiences of seperation with the knowledge of our truth in oneness with god...

And so we can merge the lessons of the journey of seperation back to oneness together and experience a whole new depth of LOVE and experience previously impossible had we remained in the original 'eden'...

And then... well - in my experience I still dwell in a garden of spirit, love, peace and knowledge... a new eden of sorts but it is more like my home base camp and the rest of the universe - the great playground to explore... the view is wild (in a good way)

Ha! How cool is that?!! Well I think it is anyway... and it has given me peace and a sense of place of home.
Ok
Peace, love... happy travels to all.
How cool is that? Buzzy Cool. Love it.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:43 AM
Master
The Holy Spirit is the One Who both convicts, and confirms

He convicts us of sin, and the sinful nature. He confirms to us the Jesus is Lord of all, and Savior of our souls. Who took our sins and trespasses upon Himself, paying for them with His shed blood.

As long prophesied that He would, through the ages of the writings.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-07-2018, 01:51 AM
Master
Quote:
sometimes if you quit getting lost in words and phrases and watch what things do something can be learned.

For example you probably have seen flames and watch them strive upward. People seem to like the idea of going up though, so fire is good.

Funny thing though, we are told that the east gate to eden is guarded by a cherubim with a FLAMING sword. Ignoring what the word 'sword' might mean for purposes of this, I can still learn a little... for example the fact that it is flaming would seem to indicate it would be driving things upward... and yet the fact that it was specifically arranged as a 'flaming sword' to keep us out of eden would make it questionable as to whether trying to go 'up' was in fact the correct decision, assuming we did indeed find eden valuable.

Meanwhile, water goes with gravity and flows downward into places people seem to very much dislike.

Funny thing though, baptism, something cherished by christians, is done with water. And it is kind of an initiation ceremony. So again, given the importance this ceremony has in the christian faith and the propensity of things to actually have meaning, this begs the open question, is trying to go down really a better decision?

two pointers, based on evidence based out of this reality, and both telling me that commonly cherished wisdom is likely to be dead wrong.

And both telling me, going with what I WANT things to be like at the expense of what the reality is that they are, may also be the wrong path.

Baptism.... Rising up... from death, and the grave.

The ancient Essenes practiced it daily.
Who are the ones who preserved the scriptures, found in the cave in Qumran.