Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-01-2018, 11:07 PM
kjw47

[quote=sky123][quote=kjw47][quote=sky123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47

I have studied religions and the bible, and the teachings of Jesus for nearly 50 years---- The facts of Israelite God worship history and the teachings of Jesus---i clearly see the JW teachers are his.[/QUOTE

So the religion Jesus started is jw's is that what you mean? I have also studied religion and cannot remember where in the NT Jesus mentions starting a religion called jw's can you point this out please ???? What do you mean by ' are his '
In what part can I find this revelation ???

Jesus speaks to 7 congregations in Revelation--he is with one religion.( 1Corinthians 1:10) The writer of revelation-John had 0 clue what that religion would be called here in these last days. He referred to them as Israel( meaning Gods chosen-symbolicly)--spiritual Israel--These--serve the God of the OT as Israel did--a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah) and accept Jesus as the one sent forth by God--the Messiah--Israel will not do that. Spiritual Israel does.
They took the name from Gods own words.-Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 44:8) Jesus is the #1 witness-Rev 1:5
When Matt, Mark, Luke, Peter, etc even Jesus while attending the synagogues and temples were taught, served, and worshipped a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)-- The real reason Jesus teaches this truth--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--- Few will believe Jesus over dogmas.
Old 18-01-2018, 06:44 AM
Master
[quote=kjw47][quote=sky123][quote=kjw47][quote=sky123]

Jesus speaks to 7 congregations in Revelation--he is with one religion.( 1Corinthians 1:10) The writer of revelation-John had 0 clue what that religion would be called here in these last days. He referred to them as Israel( meaning Gods chosen-symbolicly)--spiritual Israel--These--serve the God of the OT as Israel did--a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah) and accept Jesus as the one sent forth by God--the Messiah--Israel will not do that. Spiritual Israel does.
They took the name from Gods own words.-Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 44:8) Jesus is the #1 witness-Rev 1:5
When Matt, Mark, Luke, Peter, etc even Jesus while attending the synagogues and temples were taught, served, and worshipped a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)-- The real reason Jesus teaches this truth--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--- Few will believe Jesus over dogmas.[/QUOTE

I would like to have a conversation using words not bible quotes, could you or anyone point out where Jesus mentioned that he had started a new religion ( called jw's) please?
Old 18-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Kjw;
Quote:
The bible teaches--That Jesus would appoint his faithful and discreet slave ( lead teachers)over all of his belongings here in these last days. So just as the apostles were his--this applys to his teachers on earth today--Luke 10:16)-- that basically says--If one rejects Jesus real teachers, they as well are rejecting Jesus and God--or vica versa

Hmm - you keep offering bible quotes that are supposed to support your positiion - but yet again - they simply do not...lol.. such as here you quote Luke and infer that Christ means your god yhvh - but again when we ACTUALLY LOOK we see that NO your god Yhvh is NOT MENTIONED BY CHRIST AT ALL - is it..??.. all it says is :

Quote:
“Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me.”

So whats your point here..?.. Don't try to infer that Christ is speaking about Yhvh because yet again there is no actual evidence of that at all and NOTHING to make us believe that at all, is there..?... Christ simply says "the one who sent me" - He does NOT say Yhvh sent Him - He does not name it at all EVER - unlike your god who is indeed an individual creature like you and I are and therefore has a given name as ALL creatures do - compared to this SPIRIT that Christ is speaking about, that is NOT INDIVIDUAL and has NO NAME WHATSOEVER !!!

He is speaking about the SPIRIT that He has already told them NOT THEIR GOD and is UNKNOWN to them all - at no place does it even infer that this is the one they know as Yhvh - so stop trying to twist what it says to suit your agenda and READ IT PROPERLY...

Whoever listens to His envoy He said, listens to Christ directly - that is because the envoy has the HOLY GHOST communion, learned from Christ directly in the proper advised manner, and so, indeed, these envoys have a DIRECT connection now to the Divine...Let it sink in Folks...

BECOME ME He actually taught - Mind to Mind Spirit to Spirit...These envoys ARE CHRIST - are BECOMING CHRIST - have that legitimate internal process awake and functioning.....Reject us He says and you reject Christ directly - and if you reject Christ then you reject the "one who sent Him" - but look HONESTLY - and tell us WHERE does He ever mention your god Yhvh..?????... What makes you even think He is speaking abut that "god" when as you know, all along He is ENEMY to that god and its religion - just as you half way admitted elsewhere - take the final step and see the whole truth - your god is NOT my Father that Christ alone reveals - stop trying to twist it to suit or I will just keep twisting it all back straight again - read it properly and allow the logic and its implications... Don't pick and choose what to believe, and dont add things to it or take things away He said !!! Forget all your preconceptions of this truth Folks - read it properly, honestly, without bias - it soon becomes very clear indeed - two entirely separate deities - the lesser god of the jews that is all they know - and now He reveals this SECRET NEW TRUTH about a legitimate true Divine spirit that thus far NONE HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED.... He said it all....IM not twisting it or adding to it or taking bits away to suit - just see it all clearly....
Old 18-01-2018, 06:18 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Sky; As with all institutional religion, they simply make it up as they go along - Christ started NO RELIGIN whatsoever, was actually VERY SCATHING of all that organised worship malarkey ad TAUGHT COMPLETE OPPOSITE - as in HATE your parents ways and traditions - DAMN those religious leaders who actually MISLEAD ON PURPOSE - QUIT the temple completely He actually said - go ALONE to commune He said and shut the door behind you so none may interfere...NO praying, no fasting no rituals - no priests or intermediary middleman - NO RELIGION NEEDED !!!

Again - HE SAID IT ALL, Folks - no, Im NOT making it up twisting it adding to it or taking anything away - that is what RELIGION DOES - I will just give you HIS truth directly - and we soon see if we have an open none biased Mind that yes indeed, Christ DESPISED that religion - and that religion is still core foundation of this "new religion" that bares His name...They have (all) been tricked and deceived and NONE of those bible religions know the truth of Christ or the Father spirit that He alone revealed !!

We know what I present here MUST BE TRUE - as simply we have TWO SOURCES - first the ORIGINAL scripture, which I myself prefer to quote if any, as this speaks directly Christ to Disciple and so we can see clearly what is what....In the original scripture there is no doubt or confusion - it is plain and direct - we are told in step by step sequence, of the CREATION of the one we assumed to be "god" and we are told directly how and why that "god" actually came about, how and why WE also came about and our true predicament here..

Alongside this direct, original truth from Christ, we also have the religions twisted bible version - but as we see - IF we can take the religious blinkers off and keep the mind OPEN - then we soon discover that actually Christ is NOT SPEAKING ABOUT THE HEBREW GOD - but about an entirely unknown spirit that He is revealing to these Jews... If we keep this in Mind as we read the bible PROPERLY then it soon becomes vey obvious indeed, just as I have been pointing out, untwisting the truth back into its original intent.. The crucial thing in such matters, is not to pick and choose as the religious types seem to love doing, but if you are going to allow truth from Christ, then they should allow it ALL, see the wider view and thus keep the context for all that He delivered - a WHOLE truth of mans actual nature and predicament.. He told us all quite plainly that religion had and would continue to deceive us all - the truth we seek He said is FOUND WITHIN THE SELF, and can not be given to you by any external source - NO RELIGION NEEDED - He said further, that following MAN and the institutions man makes for himself, WILL ALWAYS prevent you from uncovering that internal, living truth of Self - essential then - NO MORE RELIGION is what He ACTUALLY taught - it is ridiculous to assume He came to start yet anther one, given all the time and effort He spent turning us all AWAY from such institution, and TOWARDS a far more solitary and personal communion indeed - for those with ears to hear, this Mind reading this post must BECOME the Divine right here and right now - no middle man can achieve that for us - they can ONLY stop it happening if we listen to THEM instead off this INNER guidance that He said we should seek constantly and rely no other..
Old 18-01-2018, 06:48 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Kjw;

Hmm - you keep offering bible quotes that are supposed to support your positiion - but yet again - they simply do not...lol.. such as here you quote Luke and infer that Christ means your god yhvh - but again when we ACTUALLY LOOK we see that NO your god Yhvh is NOT MENTIONED BY CHRIST AT ALL - is it..??.. all it says is :

So whats your point here..?.. Don't try to infer that Christ is speaking about Yhvh because yet again there is no actual evidence of that at all and NOTHING to make us believe that at all, is there..?... Christ simply says "the one who sent me" - He does NOT say Yhvh sent Him - He does not name it at all EVER - unlike your god who is indeed an individual creature like you and I are and therefore has a given name as ALL creatures do - compared to this SPIRIT that Christ is speaking about, that is NOT INDIVIDUAL and has NO NAME WHATSOEVER !!!

He is speaking about the SPIRIT that He has already told them NOT THEIR GOD and is UNKNOWN to them all - at no place does it even infer that this is the one they know as Yhvh - so stop trying to twist what it says to suit your agenda and READ IT PROPERLY...

Whoever listens to His envoy He said, listens to Christ directly - that is because the envoy has the HOLY GHOST communion, learned from Christ directly in the proper advised manner, and so, indeed, these envoys have a DIRECT connection now to the Divine...Let it sink in Folks...

BECOME ME He actually taught - Mind to Mind Spirit to Spirit...These envoys ARE CHRIST - are BECOMING CHRIST - have that legitimate internal process awake and functioning.....Reject us He says and you reject Christ directly - and if you reject Christ then you reject the "one who sent Him" - but look HONESTLY - and tell us WHERE does He ever mention your god Yhvh..?????... What makes you even think He is speaking abut that "god" when as you know, all along He is ENEMY to that god and its religion - just as you half way admitted elsewhere - take the final step and see the whole truth - your god is NOT my Father that Christ alone reveals - stop trying to twist it to suit or I will just keep twisting it all back straight again - read it properly and allow the logic and its implications... Don't pick and choose what to believe, and dont add things to it or take things away He said !!! Forget all your preconceptions of this truth Folks - read it properly, honestly, without bias - it soon becomes very clear indeed - two entirely separate deities - the lesser god of the jews that is all they know - and now He reveals this SECRET NEW TRUTH about a legitimate true Divine spirit that thus far NONE HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED.... He said it all....IM not twisting it or adding to it or taking bits away to suit - just see it all clearly....

John 17:6,26---(the Lords prayer---Hallowed be thy( Father) name

The only name from Jewish God worship history= YHWH---0 doubt that is the name. That name translated--Jehovah.
Old 18-01-2018, 06:50 PM
kjw47

[quote=sky123][quote=kjw47][quote=sky123][quote=kjw47]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

When Matt, Mark, Luke, Peter, etc even Jesus while attending the synagogues and temples were taught, served, and worshipped a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)-- The real reason Jesus teaches this truth--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--- Few will believe Jesus over dogmas.[/QUOTE

I would like to have a conversation using words not bible quotes, could you or anyone point out where Jesus mentioned that he had started a new religion ( called jw's) please?

Mans words dont prove much--Gods written word proves it all. The Facts of Israelite God worship history and the teachings of Jesus prove beyond any shadow of a doubt--The JW,s belong to Jesus.
Old 18-01-2018, 07:32 PM
Master
[quote=kjw47][quote=sky123][quote=kjw47][quote=sky123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47

Mans words dont prove much--Gods written word proves it all. The Facts of Israelite God worship history and the teachings of Jesus prove beyond any shadow of a doubt--The JW,s belong to Jesus.

Could you please point out where in the nt did Jesus mention this religion which he called jw's?
If as you say it proves beyond doubt that it's called jw's wouldn't it be mentioned somewhere in the nt?
Before Charles started the jw's did Jesus not have any other followers?
Old 19-01-2018, 06:14 PM
Experiencer

I am asking because I want to ensure Im understanding the abbreviation for the religion all are speaking of. Does JW mean Jehovahs Witness?

I googled the question about where in the New Test does it say that Jesus started the religion of Jeh Wit and my search brought no results.
Old 19-01-2018, 07:26 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Kjw;
Quote:
John 17:6,26---(the Lords prayer---Hallowed be thy( Father) name

The only name from Jewish God worship history= YHWH---0 doubt that is the name. That name translated--Jehovah.

Yes - I agree -Jehovah IS the name of the Hebrew/Jewish god - that god IS the foundation of your religion also - BUT - so WHAT ..????

THAT god is NOT the FATHER that Christ alone reveals !!!! Call the Jewish god whatever name you like - it is IRRELEVANT - that entity is NOT OUR FATHER !! How many times............ Look carefully - Ive drawn your attention to it previously but you seem to want to ignore it as incnveniant TRUTH - but take an HONEST look, and explain this ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE, if you can please..??.. From Judas :

Quote:
Come, that I may teach you about secrets no person has ever seen. For there exists a great and boundless realm, whose extent
no generation of angels has seen, in which there is a great invisible Spirit, which no eye of an angel has ever seen, no thought of
the heart has ever comprehended, and it was never called by any name

Two entirely SEPERATE truths - one form Yhvh your god, they already have IN FULL, it is ALL they have EVER known, absolute core foundation of their entire society....And Here is Christ speaking of a NEW and UNKNOWN SPIRIT - SECRETS never before revealed to any Soul here - a great all powerful Spirit NEVER ENCOUNTERED by any man nor Angel above !!!

Can you explain this pleae..??....I can show you lots LOTS more - as in the ACTUAL step by step events that led directly TO your god being created !!!...Can you explain it..??..
Old 20-01-2018, 07:17 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
I am asking because I want to ensure Im understanding the abbreviation for the religion all are speaking of. Does JW mean Jehovahs Witness?

I googled the question about where in the New Test does it say that Jesus started the religion of Jeh Wit and my search brought no results.

Isaiah 43:10-- Isaiah 44:8---(Rev 1:5= Jesus is the #1 witness of YHWH(Jehovah)