Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 15-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Knower

Yeah, it feels good to eat little and when needed. Normally when all is good I tend to think about goals, things I must do but when depression and/or sadness kick in, my long-term vision gets blurry and I lose track of daily tasks. Instead of me taking charge of the day, I let day take charge of me being in the mindset of a victim. Mood and optimism go down and all I start to think about is food because it makes me feel good somewhat, yet short-term.

Interstingly I tend to visit this forum and watch YouTube videos about meta physics, consciousness, channeling and conspiracy videos of negativity in the world etc.
Old 15-10-2016, 11:10 PM
Super Moderator
I feel food is a good thing. We are meant to eat food! Not only to support us physically, but as one of the pleasures of physical life!
We are not meant to eat too much, but only as much as the body needs at a time (and that surely should be instinctive? isn't it?) And we are meant to go a few hours between eating. It depends on how fast a person's metabolism is. I like to go about 6-7 hours between one meal and the next. And I only need 2 meals per day.
We are also meant to rest after eating! That doesn't mean lie down flat, it just means rest body and mind for a little while. No wonder people feel brain fog when trying to do tasks after a meal. Many animals sleep after eating. We don't need to sleep, just slow down a little.

The food should be highly nutritious, and not unbalanced. It should be eaten slowly, with appreciation.

Food is good! Only humans could come up with the idea that we should be able to live on sunshine or fresh air. No other sensible creature would consider the notion!
Old 21-10-2016, 05:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Here's a basic physiology lesson:

Your body is basically like a car, in order to move it needs fuel. But your body burns 3 different kinds of fuel!

First, it burns a quickly released energy that your body creates itself, called Andesonine Triphosphate (ATP). You burn this energy when you are doing quick, rapid movements.

Once you start getting into a sprint or doing any kind of intense physical activity that disrupts oxygen flow (makes you breathe harder), your body starts burning carbohydrates. So the carbohydrates you eat are stored in your body, but the body doesn't actually store that many carbs, which is why athletes need to eat more carbs than anything else.

Once you get into long and slow to moderate aerobic cardio, you'll be burning carbs and fat. You burn more fat the longer you move for.

Your metabolism basically controls all of that. It decides how much energy your body needs to store and how much energy is released in order for you to continue moving.

When you eat regularly, your body doesn't need to store as much. If you don't eat regularly, and you binge, it will store a lot of fat and carbs because it doesn't know when it's going to get more. That's why binge eaters and fad dieters get fat.

What happens when you begin to starve yourself like you are doing, is your metabolism starts to shut down and it will become sluggish, which is a natural coping mechanism of the body, to help you survive through times of famine. Hunger pangs disappear, you no longer get hungry, and your body is forced to eat very little in order to sustain such a long period of time without being fed.
This is great if you want to survive a famine.

This is actually bad news because it ruins your metabolism, so if you ever do start eating more, you'll get fat really fast and easily. Once you train your body to eat less, you won't be able to go back to eating more very easily.

But even people with anorexia can reverse it though, by gaining muscle (muscle is your metabolism) and by forcing themselves to eat more regularly and continuing to work out to prevent fat gain.

The reason you feel lighter and better mood wise, is due to euphoria caused by starvation, ultimately caused by brain damage. Paired with only drinking coffee all day, I can only imagine what harm you are doing to yourself.

The reasons this happens is because your brain relies solely on carbohydrates to function. If you are not eating enough carbohydrates, you are slowly starving your brain of the nutrients it needs.

You'd be very surprised how fast, light and resilient anorexic people are. Even moment's before they die, some of them are still moving around. The human body has amazing coping mechanisms to keep it moving throughout severe starvation.

The effects of starvation are notoriously known to make you feel happy and euphoric and mimic a false spiritual high, and if you continue on it will take a wild turn into delusion, commonly documented fact about eating disorders...

If the brain did not release these endorphins while it was starving, many people over the globe would not be able to starve themselves, but they do, and the process feels quite pleasant for them at first, and before they know it, it turns into starvation-induced psychosis and sadly, many of these people continue to starve themselves until they die.

But do not fool yourself. You are NOT spiritually enlightened, you are slowly killing yourself.
It is obviously not healthy what you are doing.

If you want to feel good, find that euphoria in healthier coping mechanisms, not from drugs, or self harm or starvation.
Old 21-10-2016, 05:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Only humans could come up with the idea that we should be able to live on sunshine or fresh air. No other sensible creature would consider the notion!

Agreed. Breatharianism has killed too many people .
Old 31-10-2016, 01:54 PM
Knower

I noticed absolutely the same and now intentionally try to eat less...
Old 31-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Knower

@Tobi Yeah, I argued with someone in YouTube comments who wanted to not rely on society for sustenance and become self-sufficient. He told me that like a flower, he can enlighten himself to be sustained by energy from Sun.

Maybe I should find that comment and point him to this topic until he kills himself?

I think that humanity is tired of old world order (normalcy, mediocrity) and with this new age information and YouTube videos availability tries to explore beyond their belief systems and limits that they were so conditioned to. People try to go different ways to find their true path as they become aware that life is not about being nobody but a journey and each has their own.

@keokutah Thanks, that's what I needed to hear. So you are saying that euphoria is caused by starving yourself? What about mental clarity and improved cognitive function, leading to higher productivity? Are they also byproduct of starvation? Do you have articles for reference where I can learn more about this?

When I searched for Bretharianism I came to Inedia on Wikipedia. I think I now why some Yogis are skinny.

Interestingly I watched YouTube channel of psychic who after reading questions about meta physics from his readers tapped into Akashic records to answer them. He mentioned about Jesus's wandering and fasting for 40 days in the desert. That explained how he was able to foresee his demise.

This psychic also fasts for 20 and 30 days and he looks very young for his age. It's like he drinks elixir of youth. Reminds me of YouTube challenge where people make it a goal to drink 4.5L of water for duration of time. Many of them look younger and those who had acne and pimples have them healed.

@CarolineD I hope this thread helped you as it did help me, mainly what Tobi and keokutahsaid because I know there has to be a line drawn somewhere. I heard how a girl who went vegan but had to stop because she did not feel well later and when she started including meat, she felt normal. This is from YouTube video from session where someone channeled Bashar and Bashar's explanation was that her body is not ready for this type of diet.
Old 02-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurmel
The body expends a lot of energy on digestion, based on what you eat! And if you have allergies to certain foods, don't realize it, and continue eating them, that can cause fatigue as well.

My guess is food allergies as well....you are eating the wrong things....go to a Doc who specializes in food allergies...get tested and find out what you need to eat for your particular bodies needs.

BTW.....being fuzzy headed during the day is a sign of food allergies...and of course other possible things too.

If you think you have better energy and clarity NOT eating ...try the same thing actually eating the right foods....

As a guy who is borderline hypoglycemic...the thought of going without food all day sounds horrible!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 26-11-2016, 07:56 PM
Experiencer
I feel for you. My soul loves food but my body does not. I've been struggling with eating disorders and allergies since childhood. I need energy but food weights me down. I eat because I have to plus it tastes really good but later I feel terrible physically. I wish I could live on some other source of energy, because food is just not made for me and the whole process of feeding feels unnatural. I wish breatharianism works for me but it doesn't, though I believe it is possible to figure it out somehow.
Old 26-11-2016, 10:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicGeek
@Tobi ....... I heard how a girl who went vegan but had to stop because she did not feel well later and when she started including meat, she felt normal. This is from YouTube video from session where someone channeled Bashar and Bashar's explanation was that her body is not ready for this type of diet.

As I don't know how long she was a vegan nor if she supplemented or not, I can't comment exactly, but what I have learned from a rather extensive look at the role of B12 is that we have an average of about a 6 year supply of B12 stored in our liver and tissue. And if she didn't supplement during that period which too many vegans are won't to do because they don't understand the issue, it's not surprising that she won't have felt good. B12 is critical for overall health and contributes to the production of blood cells as well as development of other cells and protection of our brain cells.

The problem of vegans who don't feel good after a number of years is what prompted me to actually investigate what the authorities say on it's importance in our lives. I hope to that as I go through the next few years that as I come across either the ex's or those who are considering embarking on this lifestyle, that I can give them good information and help them avoid making that mistake. So easy to remedy and the stakes are so high for billions you know.
Old 27-11-2016, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicGeek
I heard how a girl who went vegan but had to stop because she did not feel well later and when she started including meat, she felt normal. This is from YouTube video from session where someone channeled Bashar and Bashar's explanation was that her body is not ready for this type of diet.

There are a few people who do quite well on a vegan diet.....i know a couple of them ....but the vast majority of the human population does not do well on a vegan diet at all......we are omnivores and just not meant for that....

On the other hand just about everyone will do well on a paleo diet ....its about as close as you can get to what our digestive system evolved to handle.....myself and my family are paleo diet all the way. .....in fact I essentially live the paleo lifestyle. ...it is a very pure and spiritual way to go!

Seriously ....I wish this forum had a paleo lifestyle thread in the lifestyle section!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!