Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 15-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Master

YES YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous!

Watch this and be astounded ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IocLkk3aYlk

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 15-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Super Moderator
One of the most inspiring videos I've seen!

What amazing people.
Old 16-07-2016, 09:25 AM
Master

Yes, a truly wonderful testament of defiance against adversity - hence the title - and the triumph of the human spirit.

Old 19-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Master
That's pretty amazing! Thank you for sharing. I for sure need to quit my whining about things!
Old 19-07-2016, 01:53 PM
Master

Yes, it is enormously humbling isn't it.

So many wonderful cameos ... Alvin on the drums, the blind piano player, the schoolboy told 'he can't, the little girl having just had a prosthetic leg fitted running into the arm's of her mother (my favourite), the sprinter, the dancers, the daredevil at the end ...

Old 07-09-2016, 11:57 PM
Master

Lets bounce this!

The Paralympics are on!

Old 08-09-2016, 12:22 AM
Gracey

Great video!
Old 11-09-2016, 01:16 AM
Guide
Brought a tear to my eye!
Old 18-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Master

Last day of the Paralympics ....

Sad to hear that one of the competitors died yesterday - an Iranian cyclist who crashed on the downward descent of the road race.

Old 26-10-2016, 03:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Wonderful Thread, such good energy from them. Determination is a key to success. Yes I can.

Today I saw an old lady, maybe my grandmother's age quarreling with a hefty looking taxi/cab driver. It was raining and she stood a little way from me, signalling to the driver to open the vehicle's trunk to put her luggage and he just looked at her annoyed because apparently it was already opened and she didn't know -due to the rain and words lost in communication - so she was arguing with 'the idiot' till he was really uncomfortable as everyone watched. lol, funny and inspiring that the elder too can stand their ground with the determination of getting things done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Last day of the Paralympics ....

Sad to hear that one of the competitors died yesterday - an Iranian cyclist who crashed on the downward descent of the road race.

oh no, how sad...