Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 11-02-2015, 04:58 AM
Experiencer
Hi there Wildamapola,

Other ways to figure out your origin could be to visit the Akashic records or asking your Higher Self.

Boson
Old 16-02-2015, 08:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
Other ways to figure out your origin could be to visit the Akashic records or asking your Higher Self.
That's a good suggestion, personally, I've found statement of intent to be important with digging out information.

My spirit guide has been slowly dropping hints, and bringing it up every now and then. I never thought about the possibility of soul origin in relation to first incarnation or main influence aside from say Source. From what I understand, it is possibly Zeta or some other similar grey-skinned, frail bodied, three fingered entity from a binary solar system that operates from a collective, etc. I've been around though.

I asked DH about what he thought his might be, as we both know he's spent a considerable amount of time around as well, he said his instinct says Alpha Centari(sp?), or that's the only word that comes to mind.

I'd like to ask my Higher Self about such matters, hopefully, I be able to do so soon. :)
Old 17-02-2015, 12:18 PM
StarWolf

I need to look more into this myself. I am recently fully awakening and realizing what I truly am. A little later in my life than I would have liked, but as they say, "better late than never." :)

I a now profoundly curious to know my origins and think that it would give me a certain pride to know as such. Would any of my fellow starseed be able to help me and provide advice on how I might go about finding my origins?
Old 12-04-2015, 05:28 AM
StarWW

Hi. I know my exact origins, and I am looking for those who have the same origins. My origin stems from the Galaxy we call "The Valley". It has seventy-two different origins inside of it. My origin is from Venustry. I am looking for others who have the same origin from the same Galaxy, not necessarily from Venustry. If anyone recognizes the term "The Valley" or the following planets, please contact me ASAP.
Fierbarkt, Xanistiry, Lifical Valley, Venustry, and there are many others I have yet to remember. Please contact me.

Starlight Wincan is my origin name.
Old 08-08-2015, 01:20 PM
Master
How do i find my origins? As a child i remember i was always fascinated about the universe and i wanted to be an astronomer. I remember adding a galaxy on my background computer. I remember decorating all the planets from the solar system with a song.

:-)
Old 08-08-2015, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerfield10
How do i find my origins? As a child i remember i was always fascinated about the universe and i wanted to be an astronomer. I remember adding a galaxy on my background computer. I remember decorating all the planets from the solar system with a song.

:-)

Hi,

That is a good question. My understanding is that there are 8 planets of free choice which have already reached ascension status before us(based on channeled information). Most likely all Star Seeds came from one of those places. That there is a First Contact ET team available which represents this federation. That each of us has an ET representative we can contact for information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCXft7tFuos

I would suggest that through a meditation, you can contact your team member for that information.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-08-2015, 03:37 AM
Pathfinder

Arcturian Guardian
Old 01-11-2015, 07:17 PM
Knower
Orion, 4th or higher Negative Density.
Old 02-11-2015, 01:03 AM
Seeker

I'm a sirian starseed. :) Hailing from one of the gorgeous blue water worlds.