Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 09-10-2010, 02:41 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
Thanks LightFilledHeart, I will definitely try that :)

Apparently what I saw yesterday was a glimpse of my higher self. After it happened i text a family friend who is a clairvoyant and she replied -

You were looking through your soul ie your higher self not through your physical eyes. Only for a moment though. It was giving you a glimpse of your energy ie true inner self.

I think thats the same thing! I am very new to all this stuff.

x

I've been involved in this work for probably more years than you've been on the planet (THIS time! ) and I think you are right!!! I must say it is delightful to see the younger generations flocking to these ideas and information. Keep up the good work! Your light shines brightly

Carol
Old 10-10-2010, 11:21 AM
star-child

I found my aura colour - I'm turquoise!

Quote:
Turquoise: Relates to the immune system. Sensitive, compassionate, healer, therapist.

Thanks to GoldenEagleIndy's thread I was able to see my aura in a matter of seconds. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...7680#post37680
Old 10-10-2010, 03:30 PM
LightFilledHeart

P.S. The aura as an expression of our electromagnetic "temperature" is a dynamic thing, changing constantly! It's rare for it to be one color only, though certainly if you feel a strong emotion in that moment one color will predominate. It's a changing canvas, alive!
Old 10-10-2010, 04:34 PM
star-child

Ah interesting, thank you
Old 10-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Moon Willow

Hey star-child,
This year I was looking at a star-seed website and was amazed when I could tick most of the boxes and it explained alot for me, especially during my childhood.

Also thought it was quite funny that my name Moon Willow had a strong connection to the star-seed traits - Moon of course and Willow has a strong connection with star-seeds. I didn't know any of this stuff when I first chose my SF name.

I'm not really sure how to get this verified or what it actually means but I guess time will tell. I look forward to seeing the information that comes up on this thread.

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 10-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Master
Quote:
I just tried to see my aura and in the mirror I started to disappear, then I stopped. I don't know whether I should try it again? I got a bit scared if I'm honest!

If you'll keep going with it, star-child, you'll notice that even though the image of your body disappears, you don't... because you are not your body. You are the one who is seeing your body in the mirror, and seeing it disappear.

Interesting, isn't it?

Xan

Old 10-10-2010, 10:44 PM
LightFilledHeart

Starchild, remember when I was describing how you have a moment when your sight vanishes during the shift from physical to spiritual sight? Your physical vision shuts down and your psychic or spiritual vision switches on? When that happens, your body and anything else in your field of vision may disappear, but as Xan says, YOU are not your body...! And if you stay with the exercise, the next thing you see will be with your third eye.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:10 PM
star-child

Thanks Xan and LightFilledHeart

I have been doing it a lot recently (changing my site in the mirror) I can do it within a matter of seconds now, even with distractions around me but I don't feel fear about it any more as I can return to normal vision instantly.

I think it's a form of mirror meditation. As I look into the mirror and over my shoulder or the side of my head where my aura should be my face changes form which is meant to be faces from past lives.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:37 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Thanks Xan and LightFilledHeart

I have been doing it a lot recently (changing my site in the mirror) I can do it within a matter of seconds now, even with distractions around me but I don't feel fear about it any more as I can return to normal vision instantly.

I think it's a form of mirror meditation. As I look into the mirror and over my shoulder or the side of my head where my aura should be my face changes form which is meant to be faces from past lives.

That's great, Star! Practice makes perfect Just be careful not to get too caught up in it to the point where you're doing the exercise every day and spending hours in front of a mirror in a darkened room illuminated by a candle...! You do see lots of cool stuff (past life "yous", guides and teacher souls who work with you, E.T.'s at times, and even as stated previously your Higher Self), but it can be very seductive, this practice, and it is not meant for you to spend the greater part of your day indulging in such things, but rather to go out and live your life! These things are intrigueing and fascinate, but remember to use the technique sparingly and keep your focus on the now. It's all of us ever really have! Happy journying!
Old 11-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Serenity Bear

Im a Blue Ray. Its never shown up in numerous aura photographs. Iv been in the metaphysical circles for years and have known I had a lot of blue in my aura. I have strong links with various symbols and numbers which lead me to the Ascended Masters and their Rays.

I then read Doreen Virtues book about Earth Angels and did some inspirational writing (dictated by Spirit) on the subject where they told me what I was. My job (pathfinder) just covers everything in the book and more.

PS I see blue orbs around my hairs now.