Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 22-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Master
What Im hearing is that the colours are 'converted' to suit this earth reality. Its like going to a different country and taking a plug adaptor so the plug will work.

Maybe I just watch too much sci-fi.
Old 22-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Master
a plug adapter might work providing the energy being plugged into is the same. on another planet where energy properties manifest differently your plug adapter would be useless.

maybe i need to disengage my intellect more. logic doesn't seem to work well with some of the theories/dogmas presented on this forum.
Old 22-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
but but ... the color it would actually be in it's natural environment is then changed by YOUR Earthling interpretation of it thus changing it's vibrational values. in which case, not only is your color coding inaccurate but it causes inaccuracy, distortions via YOUR expectations and interpretations.

if you could observe a subatomic particle you would change it's properties with your observations.

Yes a valid point . But we would have to place a colour Into the beyond knowing category In that respect . Where does the colours natural environment lie?

The purest essence of a ray of colour created within mind can be realized within mind . The Individual has to be Intune with that frequency that’s all .

Is the Individual In a mind state that Is receptive to such a realization . That’s the key . Otherwise we do the best we can with our spiritual senses . I would say we cannot get close to the qualities that are within colours via our physical senses . Perhaps we could say purple is a calming colour and red Is an energy colour etc, etc, .

A fun experiment In circle many moons ago Is where we blindfold the Individual whilst laying a scarf over their shoulders and placing a cloth within their hands . Both Items where of the same colour .

Many Individuals mentioned and felt similar qualities within the presence and effects of such colours within their energy . Depending on where the Individual Is at within their own mind set will have a slight Influence / baring on what Is felt . Some didn’t like the energies as much as others and were not surprised when they saw what colours they were lol . Oh I never liked red they would say, I would never wear that colour and so forth .

The more sensitive the Individual the more Is felt and realized I would have to say .

I am currently working on angelic colours In which any preference of vision available to me Is not adequate at present . I have been told to connect a certain sound heard with an unseen colour so to speak . Very flippin difficult .

x daz x

gotta go for now . good convo Internal .
Old 22-03-2011, 04:24 PM
lanbee

"BLUE" people

Not trying to be funny but there actually were really "Blue" people. http://www.whatjamiefound.com/2007/0...from-kentucky/ My mother grew up near there. Just thought this was interesting. Imagine the grief they got.
Old 22-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Yes a valid point . But we would have to place a colour Into the beyond knowing category In that respect . Where does the colours natural environment lie?

The purest essence of a ray of colour created within mind can be realized within mind . The Individual has to be Intune with that frequency that’s all .

Is the Individual In a mind state that Is receptive to such a realization . That’s the key . Otherwise we do the best we can with our spiritual senses . I would say we cannot get close to the qualities that are within colours via our physical senses . Perhaps we could say purple is a calming colour and red Is an energy colour etc, etc, .

A fun experiment In circle many moons ago Is where we blindfold the Individual whilst laying a scarf over their shoulders and placing a cloth within their hands . Both Items where of the same colour .

Many Individuals mentioned and felt similar qualities within the presence and effects of such colours within their energy . Depending on where the Individual Is at within their own mind set will have a slight Influence / baring on what Is felt . Some didn’t like the energies as much as others and were not surprised when they saw what colours they were lol . Oh I never liked red they would say, I would never wear that colour and so forth .

The more sensitive the Individual the more Is felt and realized I would have to say .

I am currently working on angelic colours In which any preference of vision available to me Is not adequate at present . I have been told to connect a certain sound heard with an unseen colour so to speak . Very flippin difficult .

x daz x

gotta go for now . good convo Internal .

thanks! and good luck with your evolving energy recognition/conversion techniques.

just so you know ... i consider everyOne on this forum (heck! on this planet) to be delusional ... most definately including myself. i just prefer that delusions be logical so that disbelief is more easily suspended. lol
Old 22-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Ladofthelight

MAN! Such differing opinion here...

I personally don't understand why people want to always "rain on someone's parade"...

If someone wants to label themselves, cool.

If not, cool.

Who is anyone to judge what is "right" and "wrong"?

Discussions like these are why I continually feel a stronger and stronger aversion to most of the topics on this forum. Too much, "my spirituality is better than yours".

As the world spins into more "chaos" there will be more and more instances of people questioning EVRYTHING, even those that simply want to spread love.

To each their own, but there is little love, that I can feel, coming from some of the people on this thread.

Pretty easy to hide behind a computer screen and let out your frustrations, isn't it?

I send love to you all, and completely own the fact that my ego has gotten the better of me at times on this site. Since postings are permanent, it is "in the record" so to speak.

To the person who started this thread (I can't remember your name), I am very happy you have found a sense of "identity". Life can be very frustrating when we feel like we don't "fit in". I commend you on sharing your opinion, regardless of the "blowback" you received.

To others who can't just seem to let someone say something "publicly" without chastising or questioning their profession of themselves, I simply ask why?

Personally, I believe there are "waves" of "indigos" or "crystals" or whatever the heck else you want to call it. How else will this world turn around? If there are not more and more people that will seek a loving way out of a "problem" instead of through debt financing, bombs, dumbing down of the population, and propagandistic scare tactics, we are in "trouble" as a species.

Call me a "dreamer" for believing in something that not "everyone" can "see". I'm not the one who seems to hell-bent on judging someone who has a belief in something that doesn't correlate with my more closely held beliefs.

Last I checked, "indigos" have an abundance of love to offer.

What do the rest of you who wish to question this "reality" have to offer, other than dissention?

Just a few thoughts...

Lad
Old 22-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Master
alrighty then. if people want to distinquish themselves from the rest of humanity by using some vague new agey criteria then fine and dandy. however, creating false differences seems to be counter productive to the stated attributes and goals of those making the distinctions.

**shrug**
Old 22-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Ladofthelight

Again, I ask what the point is of even "calling out" someone who wishes to label themself?
Old 22-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
Again, I ask what the point is of even "calling out" someone who wishes to label themself?
You would do a good job reading the first post.
Old 22-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Ladofthelight

I did Chrys...

I am very happy that this person has found some sort of "answer" or "purpose".

If it makes someone happy to stick a piece of moldavite in their ear, hop in a circle, and sing "Old Man River", I say go for it!

You have your own perception of "reality" just like anyone else. What makes yours any better? You appear to be "well-educated", but what does that mean anyway? Are you privied to certain information that the rest of us are not? Do you have some sort of inside track of the "real" truth?

I have asked you this before, Chrys, please tell me what it is like to be "right" all the time...

Much love.