Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-05-2018, 04:59 PM
Seeker

lost that feeling of energy inside me???

okay, so i'm not real familiar with this stuff...

last fall, i met a person and began seeing repeating number sequences at the same time.

also at that time i began to feel this strange sensation inside my chest, around that area where the neck attaches to the body. I can only describe the feeling as ball, maybe around the size of an orange. it was weird, like i could feel it radiate, it felt warm and comforting. there were a couple times when i was laying in bed where i could focus on this feeling and I was able to allow it to expand to the size of a compact car. Other times, i felt like i could take that "energy ball feeling" and direct it out of my chest and into the sky.

that feeling has since escaped me, and i have been unable to get it back.

was this a kundalini? how do i get the feeling back?
Old 10-05-2018, 01:11 AM
Master
Sounds like your throat chakra was expanding--perhaps on some level there was a lot you wanted to express to this person.

If you are seeing signs, whether numbers or otherwise, this person was most likely sent to you for a reason.

-Trinity
Old 11-05-2018, 08:27 PM
Seeker

Trinity,

Thankyou for the reply.

I don't believe it was my throat one. I see where I was misleading. I didn't have it in me to describe it as the heart... But there it is... And for that person, the meteror, signs and numbers led me to the discovery of the term "mirror soul". I introduced her to the concept and she agreed. She was forced out of my life shorty after. I'm married to someone else. She has since gotten divorced.

I just want to know how to get that feeling back...
Old 12-05-2018, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Broselvet
Trinity,

Thankyou for the reply.

I don't believe it was my throat one. I see where I was misleading. I didn't have it in me to describe it as the heart... But there it is... And for that person, the meteror, signs and numbers led me to the discovery of the term "mirror soul". I introduced her to the concept and she agreed. She was forced out of my life shorty after. I'm married to someone else. She has since gotten divorced.

I just want to know how to get that feeling back...

I do not know if you would get it back. It seems to me that was one of many synchronicities to help you two connect.

Fear not though, if she is your mirror soul, you will definitely start feeling some intense energy exchanges again at some point--and they will be much stronger.

-Trinity
Old 30-05-2018, 02:49 PM
Knower

Hi Teddy, I experienced the same as you did and I have a person I consider my TF and he considers me his TF, too (he was the first to know about it, we are not together). I wish I could get the energy back to me, too. When I felt it I felt as if I could project my energy outside myself to the peopld around me in public places. It was a high love energy. I am not posting in the TF thread due to personal reasons. You should ask about this in the TF thread.
Here is a link regarding with maybe what you did experienced. Also, at that time I felt some "entities" did connected with me. Even though I am very spiritual, I am a very logical person and I didn't believe in this kind of things, so I am still trying to find information about what the heck happened to me. In my case, I know my heart chakra opened due to the love I deeply feel for him. And I even felt the eight figure in my chest that Emerald explain in this link.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=119163

I hope Emeraldheart answer to you if you make the question in the TF thread.

And one question if you don't mind: I did experienced my heart chakra opening on July last year and then the energy was so strong that I would wake up in the middle of the night. Like the energy at first was entering inside me from an "external" source. Did you felt this? And when this happened to you?