Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 20-04-2018, 05:53 PM
Knower
Knotted thread spell

I'm looking for some help with a knotted thread spell. For the spell I used a red shiny thread to make nine knots whilst saying the spell aloud. You may have heard of this one. It starts with, 'By knot of one the spell's begun..'
Having completed all nine knots and focused on the desired outcome I put the the knotted cord in a hexagonal wooden box and left the magic to work. Within a couple of weeks there was a very successful outcome all round and I was delighted. What I want to know now is what do I do with the knotted thread? Should I dispose of it or put it in a safe place? It feels unlucky to undo the knots and use the cord again.
Old 25-04-2018, 01:29 AM
Lepus

Hello

I'd say follow your intuition and do what feels right.

Quote:
In many cases, the knot serves as a sort of container for magic. When the knot is untied, the magic is released. While tied, the knot may serve as an amulet, containing the magic in its immediate vicinity as well as within itself. Or the person in possession of the knot may benefit from its residual energy. When the knot is untied or cut, the magic is either lost or released into the Universe to do its thing.

Since a knot can be untied, a knot spell can therefore be given an "off" switch by its creator. Simply untie the knot and the spell is broken. This must be specified upon its creation.

Knot Magic

Hope this helps

Lepus