Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Newbie ;)

The indigo lyfe

So, I was never directly told that I was an indigo child, but I attracted a lot in my life, and research, and countless tests say I am one. I can see a thin veil of indigo or something close to it near my third eye so I dunno if that adds to anything.

I just want some help in confirming if I am or not. It's been bothering me for ages, and I'd just like to know.

If anyone wants to help lemme know, otherwise, tell me how's your life being an Indigo Child/Adult, Crystal Child, or any other Starseeds out there :)

Nasmaste!~
Old 02-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Master
I can help you with what I've come to understand on the topic.

so the description of indigo, blue star, blue seed, crystal child, as I've come to know them is a bundle of experiences and reactions. It's a particular path through the forest, to make an analogy, my idea with the path is that only a few parts of the path everyone is sure to hit (thats what makes it predictable and path-y) but of course many parts where people depart entirely or stray off to the unknown sides of the path.

I hear some people think that indigos have special powers or are supernatural but I dont believe that. I do believe we describe the same phenomenon though.

As for the color, I think it's a depiction of something or metaphorical and open to suggestion. if I suggested some traits to you of something and told you it appears as blue, if you respond to the first list of traits, then according to my opinion and theory, you will imagine blue in your mental imagry/minds eye, regardless of if your actually blue.
the idea goes along the lines of, perhaps you are blue, green, red, yellow. perhaps you are black or white, a tint of every color. But perhaps only focusing on the blue because your attention has been drawn to the blue.

I think if we lived long enough, we would all realize we are indigo at one point or another. And we have the ability to transform and become more.