Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-06-2015, 11:43 AM
B-bird

there they are

This morning I received an email for a prayer request for a village that is being taken over by sisi and the helpless lives being beheaded there. I prayed, went to another email, then returned to my inbox which had 111 unread messages. I am hoping it has the meaning of that my prayer and prayers are being heard.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:03 PM
Seeker

jvassal: you mentioned about confirmation and that they are here and around us, and i have thought about that a lot,
that perhaps the angels or whatever is confirming my
emotions or ideas or telling me IM HERE SUPPORTING U. or something like that.

birds: thanks for the links will check them too. appreciate it.

b-bird: i just prayed for this village too :-( now when i read what you wrote :-( sad indeed.
Also like jvassal mentioned about confirmation.
Perhaps when you saw the 111 means confirmed.

It gets a bit annoying to see these numbers all the time.
Like a shadow that is following you. And sometimes
i cant help being annoyed even when i know the angels are around.
like stop following me hehehehe
Truly often i wish i didnt noticed these 11 or 11:11 :-/

PS NOW WHEN I SENT THIS REPLY: I HAVE EXACTLY 11 POSTS IN THIS FORUM.... :-/
+ ITS THE 11TH POST IN THIS THREAD :-/
Old 01-06-2015, 06:46 PM
B-bird

thank you for also praying vemvet, that is very nice of you. I would also get crazy sometimes seeing the 11's. It's like...STOP!!!! LOL. One time I kept waking up during the night, and every time I would look over at the clock, the time would be a numeral with zero in the middle then the same numeral. 1:01,3:03,5:05. I would fall back asleep, wake up and the same thing. This went on for days! Drove me crazy. I don't know what it was or if there was a message to it or what. But it drove me mad. I do like the confirmation thing.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:17 PM
Master

I got the numbers 11 all the time for a couple of months right before I had a spiritual awakening. Now "awakened", I dont get them anymore.

Also every email exchange I had with my TF had the number 11 or 22 in it. Coincidence?
Old 02-06-2015, 05:30 AM
Experiencer

yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I got the numbers 11 all the time for a couple of months right before I had a spiritual awakening. Now "awakened", I dont get them anymore.

I was bombarded with signs involving someone whose birthday is 11-11. I thought okay of the person before not never much of a second thought and then was, well, bombarded. After I figured out the signs being 11-11, I'm no longer bombarded and back to feeling pretty much the way I had before about that person.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:06 AM
Pathfinder

Vevmet...the number says that it is the 12th post.
Old 05-06-2015, 01:32 AM
Seeker

B-bird: that was weird with the zero in the middle of the numbers...
so weird....i can imagine u going nuts over this...

vespa68: for how long did you have these? and now u dont get them anymore?
how do we know we got the awakening? so weird.....dont think its a coincident.... :-)

birds: what kind of signs did u get all the time in regards to this person?
now u dont get all the signs right?

ian: thats weird...seriously either im blind or it was 11th :-)) i dont know...perhaps im blind heheheh

Funny one time i was on the train to travel to some city 5 hours from me, and ALL their clocks on that train were broken...and the digital time on those clocks were standing still on 11:11....so for the whole 5 hours ride on this damn train i kept seeing the 11:11
and it freaked me out.....
But it is indeed very weird as i have had these
11 and 11:11 keep coming after me for 3 whole years now...
annoyinggggggg
Old 05-06-2015, 01:44 AM
Experiencer
They are called Angel Numbers. There is more than just 11 or 1111. For now I only know of a site that explains the numbers up to 2000-something. Basically anytime that a number catches your eye (time on clock, for example) or you see a number repeatedly, it's a sign from the angels. You can just google: "angel number [#]."
Old 05-06-2015, 08:01 AM
Master
hi

iv got
2525 yr i wud luv 2 tim travl 2 2/5 2525
ot yr 4444 4/4
yr 6666 6/6
yr
9999 9/9
2 sea wot us human cud be lk

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-06-2015, 08:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vemvet
Why do i see it when i ask for signs? Im afraid that seeing these numbers doesnt mean good?
Firstly, ask yourself, if people here say that the codes are from angels, then why are angels never ever seen as well seeing that angels have been seen since the dawn of mankind.

Secondly, switch off and ignore the codes and watch how rapidly the codes turns into 146's and decension codes.

Thirdly, if you want to take this further then the next time you see a code, think to yourself 'ok, i want the codes to appear in my dreams as well'. In 2-3 nights they will. But watch out for the entities that are there as well watching your every move. Codes can appear on wooden signposts like M345 which turns out to be a stargate from Sheol (Hell) to Castle College in New York.

Fourthly, the numbers originate from a Knowledge Base that is beyond our understanding. Negative entities are using this new age religion to tempt us away from Jesus Christ.

Sixthly, did you know that Numerology + Geometry + Sound (frequency) = Levitation + Divination. This is how UFO's fly. Its the Divination part that angers God which is why this numerology is a sin.

And lets not forget how the evil elite use numerology to control this world. Example: 555 means change and death in Christianity. 555 days after September 11 2001 Iraq was invaded. Iraq got change (for the worse) and death.