Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 16-06-2014, 02:38 AM
Knower

Strange Energy Experiences

I'm not sure which forum this belongs in so I'll pop it in here. If it gets moved so be it.
Ever since I was a child I have had the experience of certain places/areas giving me a bad energy to the point of making me feel physically sick in the stomach. It's like it is unclean somehow. Other areas have a very good energy. Very rarely I have been in places isolated where I've had a sudden feeling of dread and verging on panic ,as if there is something that would like to kill me there. I'm talking about very isolated places like lonely country roads. I've read about other people having these panic attacks.Some attribute them to "Pan". Has anyone else experienced this?
Old 16-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Flora Tourmpesli

I had this strange feeling in a few places but i didnt feel my stomach hurts . I remember felt my heart beat fast and horror want to swallow me somehow. And in places like homes,parks, and most in nature sceneries not in isolated places .
Old 16-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Super Moderator
It could be a deep fear of wildness or wilderness perhaps. Many domesticated animals even -are a bit scared of being alone out in the wild at night. And many humans are. Where I live now there are no street lights, and few houses. I love it because I'm used to it, and it's my favourite world right now, but some visitors have been 'spooked' out there! (On my lovely country lane at night!)

Once when I was in my late 20s I lived in the mountains in Snowdonia. High on one of the mountains there was an old shut-down slate quarrying area. It had a formidable atmosphere. A sort of place of sheep bones and ravens. There were deep holes on the slate, going down hundreds of feet and filled with water. Some would call it terrible and bleak up there but I was used to that and didn't mind.
I had some climber friends and we used to go up there, smoke, drink Cokes, climb around. Some went swimming in the holes. Or we'd sit with our feet dangling into them. Yes it was weird but not something that scared me.
Then one day, we walked to a new area, and there was a deep water-filled hole. I walked up (carefully) as I usually did -to take a look in. And as I approached there was this sudden deep and awful feeling of dread. It literally threw me backwards, like a blow to the solar plexus. I felt winded, scared, overwhelmed with some dreadful thing that had not been resolved (that's what it felt like) Sick to my stomach and trembling.
I never EVER went back there again.
I thought maybe there had been a murder there. I told the others but nobody took it seriously.
Old 16-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Suspended
These are positive and negative power places. Just keep in tune with your feelings with this, and you will do well.
Old 17-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Master

When my eldest daughter was young, we were driving to somewhere we commonly went to in the city and suddenly daughter got the feelings you are describing, she paniced and her stomach hurt and she felt sick. And the further we got along the road, the worst she got, she wanted us to turn around.

It ended up that something very bad had happened further down.. blood everywhere over the footpath.. someone on the ground, cops etc.. it looked like someone had been shot/murdered.

If you are just getting your feelings in isolated places and no where else.. maybe its the isolation itself which is causing your panic???? Im not saying its that but its something to consider.
Old 17-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Suspended
Permonitions are more common with the young.
Old 22-06-2014, 03:35 AM
Knower
There was one place years ago, a path across a river, that when I walked along it at a certain point I would feel as if someone was sneaking up behind me, ready to grab me. This started after I'd been at a Development Circle for a while, so I was opening up. It was only a short stretch of the path and once I was past it the feeling went away. It was always strong enough to make me turn round expecting someone to be there.
Old 22-06-2014, 03:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBrit
There was one place years ago, a path across a river, that when I walked along it at a certain point I would feel as if someone was sneaking up behind me, ready to grab me.

if that was me, I think I would find a different path to take, lol .

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
if that was me, I think I would find a different path to take, lol .

LOL So would I! But unfortunately it was the only route open to me at that time gooing home from a friends house.
Old 22-06-2014, 04:00 PM
Deactivated Account

That thought did cross my mind after I replied

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction