Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondreamer
For those of you who don't like these kinds of threads...don't respond :) ........

I agree! (It's common sense now, isn't it?)..

The rest of us however, will have a HOOT of a time reading them!!

I love the lightness and sense of humor you bring to the forum, Kar!

I totally agree with you that JOY is the entire purpose of our existence! Keep up the great work!
Old 28-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
I agree! (It's common sense now, isn't it?)..

The rest of us however, will have a HOOT of a time reading them!!

I love the lightness and sense of humor you bring to the forum, Kar!

I totally agree with you that JOY is the entire purpose of our existence! Keep up the great work!

Yes, lacking self-love and joy causes one to ignore and be temporarily blinded to spiritual common sense. You are a living testimony to the wise words that you speak, Cam! Deep love and gratitude for you here, my friend! Your friendship means alot to me.
Old 28-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
Yes, lacking self-love and joy causes one to ignore and be temporarily blinded to spiritual common sense. You are a living testimony to the wise words that you speak, Cam! Deep love and gratitude for you here, my friend! Your friendship means alot to me.

Aww.. Thanks, Kar..

May I say "Ditto!" ?

Blessings to you!
Old 29-03-2011, 12:32 AM
Simon Karlos

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
Aww.. Thanks, Kar..

May I say "Ditto!" ?

Blessings to you!

Yeah! Ditto, Mamma! Blessings.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:35 AM
LittleWolf, the Contender

Un-newb Me

There's no reason to be negative to this, although this is kind of a waste of time. I suppose I'll just take it lightheartedly; a little test to see if I respond negatively to pointless things. Oh, and I need 25 post so I'm not a newb, so there you are...
Old 03-02-2014, 01:37 AM
Kamila

haha

Good one
Old 03-02-2014, 02:12 AM
Sassy

Umm... you do know that this topic is from 2011, right???
Old 03-02-2014, 03:27 AM
LittleWolf, the Contender

Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
Umm... you do know that this topic is from 2011, right???

Now I do. I sorted by rating...and this is rated 5 stars...
Old 03-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Experiencer

Well THAT was dissapointing.
Old 03-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Master
Not really sure what the point of creating this thread was to begin with. But since oddly enough it seems to have gathered the attention of many people I think I'll answer the obvious question. Can you do "body shots" in the astral? The answer is yes you can. The astral body is a body similar the physical body and liquid substances including alcohol certainly do exist in the astral planes closest to the Earth-plane. So theoretically if you put the two together (an alcoholic beverage in the astral and a random spirit with low inhibition, the mentality of a precarious college student, and bad taste) then yes you certainly could theoretically have an "astral body shot" *yipeee*! Although I wouldn't suggest it to anyone unless they enjoy mixing poison and objectionable public displays. Although I will say that in the some of the astral planes closest to the Earth-plane it's not entirely uncommon to see two random spirits having intercourse in an open environment where anyone could see it, their inhibition tends to be much lower than the average Human-being and they often do things that most Human-beings (including myself) consider offensive and/or borderline disgusting. To each their own I suppose though? Maybe that is where the term "free-spirit" originates?