Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-08-2018, 05:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Help with interpreting these unusual cards?

Hello, everybody.

I'm pretty much a novice to reading Tarot and would appreciate some ideas on an unusual combo of cards I pulled.

Some background:
I've been wondering recently about taking a holiday near the beach. Today, while I was out shopping, I happened to look up and see a big sign in one of the shop windows: Win A Trip To The Maldives! I've never won anything before and didn't want to get my hopes up, so I asked the cards: "If I enter the competition, then will I win the trip to the Maldives?"

I pulled five cards and got quite an interesting result: King of Cups, Page of Cups, Ten of Cups, The Star (I'm Aquarius) and Knight of Cups. Not only are there so many cups cards, but "people" cards, too. I'm not feeling emotional about winning at all, so I don't know where all the cups are coming from. Intuition maybe? I don't really know.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:37 AM
Deactivated Account

I always see rewards coming into fruition with pentacles. New opportunities, fiances, money all earthly pleasures pertaining to pentacles ( swords on occasion if you work hard strategising/planning). I Feel these cards you pulled are reflecting back to you your hopes and dreams about the situation. Tarot really doesn't work well with no and yes questions, or fortune telling for that matter, its more a self development tool to make you aware of the present energy. The King of Cups card is represented by Pisces and cancer. Pisces is ruled by Neptune, the planet of dreams and illusions and Cancer is ruled by the moon. Similarly, illusions, mirages, shadows. The knight of cups is guided by emotion/intuition, the senses ..here I am just seeing you in action ( the mobility) of what you did entering. The king I see as you, while a dreamer, he is well in controlled/mastered of his emotions. Anywho, In short, I would say no ( again, tarot isnt really for doing yes/no) the cards more a reflection of your hopes and dreams. The Star is very optimistic but it has a long term vision/time frame.

Have you tried Lenormands? The cards are a form of fortune telling and it's more direct. I have a few decks myself. Better at 'prediction' but even than it is a challenge as energy is always changing. Nothing is set in stone
Old 09-08-2018, 10:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, Clover. What you wrote makes sense.

Interesting that you don't really use Tarot for yes/no questions and fortune-telling; I've seen several readers use them for such and assumed this was correct.

I've not tried Lenormands, but I might look into them. Still trying to wrap my head around Tarot right now. ^_^"

Thanks again.