Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-04-2012, 01:39 AM
Administrator
Feeling Someone Go and Knowing they are Gone

Hello

There are those of us that sense when someone has passed or in me case at times before they even go. Its rather unsettling to know and to feel it....but too its part of whom I be. I have come to accept that I can not change all things and that I can not even begin to understand the "Why" of it all so I have simply embraced it be how it is.

Maybe in sharing a few cases of this other's that be struggling with this might too find that they are not so very alone in it all.

The first memory of this knowing somoene is gone comes with an Uncle and I was maybe 8. The phone rang and I blurted out that Uncle ( no names ) is dead . To have me Mom answer it and suddenly break down in tears.

I was again stronly TOLD not to say such things it was not propper.

I was 13 and in the hospital at the sametime me Grandfather was. I remember that he was sceduled for explority surgury and I say them open him and right off close him. I rembember seeing a ball the size of a grapefruit. He had cancer, and was not long to life. I was allowed to go down the hall to visit him, one day I was on the way down. There was a code called ( not unusal for a hospital ) I stopped at the nurses station to say I was going. I will never forget the look on her face when she said OK off ye go, and I looked up at her and said its OK he is gone. I rolled back to me groom. About 15 mintues later she came down to tell me.

I remember sitting in Enlish class and suddenly feeling very uneasy. I felt me Grandmother go....I asked to leave and I was to NO, I was too shy at that time to say more. I remember going home and saying to me Dad that Grandma was dead, it seems the phone call had JUST come in. This was about an hour after I felt her go. I was 17 then.

Now this goes on and on with me.....I could fill a book with similar expeiences and with visions of one's that do come to pass. WHY ??? I used to so ask does a child have this with them, and then it carry forward and grow stronger as one gets older ? To come to finally embece that is maybe all a path of me well being me. Hard as it is it is me.

I was rather alarmed when me Son had the same, he told me one AM that his Granfather ( a man they called that ) had passed. We had not yet got the phone call. I later talked to him about it and he goes to me so matter of factly Mom death is not the end remember "Spirit" ( that is what he called me Dad when he say him ) he comes around all the time.

We can ask and even as I did for so very LONG to have such "gifts" taken away from me or we can as I did simply step into whom we are an embrace that maybe there are lessons here we can not see is all. I so feel we are never given more than we can take on in life. Even pre seeing someone's death.

If anyone else shares in similar stories and would like to share or ask questions feel free. We are so moving to that palce where the vail will be gone.

Lynn
Old 22-04-2012, 02:53 AM
Master
My grandpa had the uncanny ability to foresee the future, even his. My mom, siblings and I were visiting him in 1985. My dad stayed home at the time. Grandpa gave me a small talk and said that my dad is a good man. He said that unfortunately, they won't be able to see each other any more. I thought my grandpa was being strange. A year later, I had the oddest dream.

The dream was in black and white. I normally dream in colors. A woman with hair tied up in a bun floated down to my garden and yanked my beloved rose plant that was devoid of life. I told her she can't do that. She told me it was time and she can. She plucked the rose plant and flew back in the sky. I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. My mom said she had something to tell me. I said I know. Grandpa's dead. I don't know how I dedeuced that from the dream but I just knew.

My uncle was diagnosed with inoperable stomach cancer. The doctors said he can have 6 months or more. My uncle told his younger brother, my dad, that he has 2 weeks to live. My uncle was right. I remember seeing my uncle in the hospital when he was very sick and he seemed at peace.

I don't have that many experiences. Just 2 more instances of dreaming about the inevitable death of 2 of my beloved pets. And my last one was dreaming of death of someone very close to me but it was a warning. Something that was preventable, and given back to me.

How is it possible for people to tell when they are going to die? I wonder if this type of knowledge helps us prepare for the inevitable.
Old 22-04-2012, 03:19 AM
Administrator
Hello Berry

"How is it possible for people to tell when they are going to die? I wonder if this type of knowledge helps us prepare for the inevitable."

This line says it all. I do feel on some level it does help us prepare if we see it as that at the time or not. It might simply be in the back of one's mind but ye are able to be there more I feel for those effected by the event.

I know this from many of those "visions" I have had, when the new's comes I am not in that place of shock. I am more ready to move into that place of ok what needs to be done and what can I do to help.

Lynn
Old 22-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Administrator
Hey Lynn,

I know exactly where you are coming from. i remember always looking at people and knowing when they were going to pass over, didnt matter if i knew them or not,the worst thing i think is knowing something is going to happen and you cant prevent it. two names kept being given to me for years and i can remember thinking is it one name or two, i couldnt figure it out i knew that i would meet this person but wasnt sure when and i knew i would go out with him,which i but i also saw where he would be going and that he wouldnt come home alive , i knew a motorbike was involved but he thought i was making it up when i told him, he went with a friend to france they were on a motorbike and they came off my boyfriend was killed instantly,
my grandmother was the only one that understood me no one else in the family had my gifts, my grandmother taught me a lot she was very down with nature and the Native ways, she also told me that i would follow the rest of my family as a healer, i had no idea what she was on about at the time. my great grandparents came from usa and canada which i never knew, i know i have got some native in me but dont know anything else, i think if i found them i would be able to answer a lot of my own questions, who do i take after etc, its frustrating being able to help others and not yourself , i had a niece she was a lovely little girl but when my sister in law was carrying her i asked if everything was ok with the baby. she said what have you seen so i told her there is something not right,my brother told me to shut up i didnt know what i was talking about so i said no more, three weeks later my brother phoned me and said that i was right there was something wrong with the baby she had edwards syndrome. they were told not to expect her to leave hospital, i said rubbish she will come home ,she did she lives until the age of 7 , a friend asked me how my niece was i said by this time next week and at a certain time she wont be able to fight anymore and she will pass over,
a week to the day and time that i said she took her last breath, ppl ask how i live with knowing such things, my answer is i was born the way i am its part of me i know no other way, so i know where you are coming from,

Namaste
Old 22-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Administrator
Hello

I think yes the bottom line is we are BORN into this path, its not a choice as it comes in with us. I see that with me kids , though I missed it til me first was 2....I saw it right off with the other two when I had them.

I too feel becasue I am so at ease with whom and what I am when I did have the "gift" of children come to me, I was open to them coming in to be ok with what they would be. I was told that by a reader, she said they SIMPLY KNOW becasue ye clearned that path for them to come into just being. I can see that with the childhood and teen year's I had, that I did a lot of work. I did maybe clear many a path.

I too do not know any other way and that is the hardest thing for other's that learn things as they go along to understand. To be told SIMPLY shut it off is not an option, its not possible for me to do. I can for a time dull the senses but its not off. I only did that once, and I honestly scared a few friends that can read me....to the point they feared I was "dead". I promised never to try that energy again.

I do admit its not easy to meet someone for the fist time and KNOW its the last time. The hardest is with someone so happy they are with child and that does not last.

We are all here in this time and place for a reason....while some of maybe feel we exit never knowing that we have all left our footprint in the sand as we all have left some DNA behind.

Lynn
Old 24-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Henri77

Only once.
I was living with my in laws (after my wife left the body)

They went on vacation to Ca... and I got a phone call..
I was afraid to pick up the phone as i felt my father in law had died...
Well Charlie was ok but had forgotten something at home.

The next day, Kevin, my brother in law called and said Charlie died of a stroke.

Years later , My 2nd wife, Julia & I..... kidded about "uncle Charlie" who appeared in spirit to share advice.