Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-02-2019, 04:55 AM
Newbie ;)

cuddle with selenite=no sleep

Isn't selenite supposed to purify energy and to promote a good night sleep? one night when i had a selenite slab next to my bed i was so energized like a energized bunny, i was not able to fall asleep at all. it kept me up all night till i finally moved it out to living room. what are your thoughts on it and personal experiences?
Old 21-02-2019, 09:20 AM
Knower
I have a selenite tower that sits on my desk. It reminds me of Asguard from the thor films because I can blatantly see into crystal intelligence. Crystals are miniature crystalline kingdoms within themselves believe it or not.

However i personally do not sleep without selenite ever. My bed is lined with it under the mattress! Along with the corresponding crystals for each chakra.

Selenite will increase your base average of vibration and give you a high amount of energetic sensitivity and empathy if you sleep with it. If you choose to sleep with a crystal like that it is up to you to implement the energy increment by controlling your own flow evenly through your system. For those who really love energy, it gets easy to handle because it is worth it. It enhanced my dreams and helped me open my third eye

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.

Last edited by Quantum Light : 21-02-2019 at 09:00 PM.
Old 21-02-2019, 02:07 PM
Gracey

When I first got selenite, it energized me so much that I couldn't sleep. It took a few months for me to attune to it so that I could sleep with it around.
Old 21-02-2019, 06:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light
However i personally do not sleep without selenite ever.

Same. I got it specifically to stop the disturbing dreams I was getting after my third eye was opening up and have slept well ever since.

Heal yourself and you heal the world

~
Old 23-02-2019, 01:00 AM
Master
I have a piece of selenite in all four corners of the bedroom, on the ground. A rough wand on the night stand on the other side and a polished heart under the pillow next to me.
I've never been bothered by selenite, nor have I ever noticed it energizing me. I find it a soothing subtle crystal.
The only thing that has ever bothered me in the bedroom is citrine. And not even the first night, but after a few nights it did. It's not recommended for the bedroom either, hihi.

But I guess it's very personal. The other day heard sometime tell that lepidolite is great if you want lucid dreams. I was like, what??? Lepidolite is excellent if you want to have nice, peaceful sleep.
Old 24-02-2019, 03:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Doesnt selenite flake and chip? Do you keep it in a small bag to avoid that. I might give it a try.
Old 24-02-2019, 04:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metchas
Doesnt selenite flake and chip? Do you keep it in a small bag to avoid that. I might give it a try.

It will only flake and chip if you get it wet. Keep it dry!

Sit it in sun every once in a while and it will also continue to energize and help clear all your other crystals

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:59 AM
Suspended
Seeker
I got heapppppps of selenite and put it all around my bed, no terrible dreams and i sleep easy
Old 26-02-2019, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metchas
I don't put it in my bed, unless it's tumbled. I have a larger tumbled heart, and I have that in bed under a pillow so I don't end up on top of it or knocking it off the mattress, falling on the floor.
Tumbled selenite isn't a problem.

I had a tumbled one the size of a hand soap that i dropped on the floor. It shattered and left me with some 5 pieces. The rough sides I have to be careful with, it sheds its needles easily. I have these pieces in the corners of my bedroom as they're still active.

Things like towers or rough wands only live on cupboards. I sometimes do hold the wands. When I first got them this meant there was a few needles coming off. But somehow that stopped. It wasn't much either, but you have to be careful with it, yes.
But I can handle both my rough wands without any needles coming off, same for my towers.

But having the wands in my bed, nope, I think that would be a bit too much, hihi.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by landofcrystal
Isn't selenite supposed to purify energy and to promote a good night sleep? one night when i had a selenite slab next to my bed i was so energized like a energized bunny, i was not able to fall asleep at all. it kept me up all night till i finally moved it out to living room. what are your thoughts on it and personal experiences?
I sleep with it. When I put selenite under my pillow I've had interesting dreams and can remember more dreams than I used to..
Not always necessarily pleasant dreams, mind you, but we're not meant to experience only those.