Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-11-2018, 04:57 AM
Knower

Seeking True Channelers

Hi, and thank you for reading.
I am pretty new to the idea of Channeling, but from what I have seen, I haven't gotten anyone who provided new information that could be empirically validated.
I would imagine if a being able to access more information from the spiritual realm were channeled that it would be quite simple to provide information acquired in means not explainable to human beings;and that it could be empirically validated- studied in a more controlled fashion.

Does such a thing exist? Are there channelers that provide new information not otherwise available that can be verified? Or are there channelers that are currently being studied empirically?

Any guidance on the matter would be deeply appreciated! Thank you!
Old 27-11-2018, 04:01 PM
Master
Hello,

My understanding is that channeled material is subjective. That the validations you desire happen in ways which are not empiricle.

I am quite fond of the channeled Kryon information. The validations for the many scientific insights will take a while. That is because some of the material is 300-500 years ahead of its time.

I also find the current day recommendations mostly target that group of old souls haveing trouble adjusting to the new shift energies.

In my case, the information I pick up on through Kryon allows me to be far more informed about how life is evolving for me and those around me. Part of the reason for that is because I am a medium and already in tune with those existing greater realities which can not be validated.

With a more evolved perspective, a great deal can be validated however even that can be contested by those who are locked into a fixed set of world views.

I do hope that these thoughts will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-11-2018, 07:01 PM
Knower

Seems if it were an objectively true phenomenon that there would be empirical truth to the information provided, no?
With your example of Kryon, it seem all that has to be done is provide technology 300-500 years older, which seems should be pretty easy. Akin to us discussing technology of horse drawn carriages, in our western culture, perhaps.

If it's not empirical, how could it be validated? I'm not saying subjective experience isn't true, for those experiencing it. But when it comes to also making it true for others, I think a little more than subjectivity is important.
Do you think there are really no sources that can yield information which can be tested?

Last edited by Convolution : 28-11-2018 at 03:31 AM.
Old 27-11-2018, 08:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution

If it's not empirical, how could it be validated? I'm not saying subjective experience isn't true, for those experiencing it. But when it comes to also make it true for others, I think a little more than subjectivity is important.
Do you think there are really no sources that can yield information which can be tested?

Hi,

I was fond of this research on telepathy.
http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/Myst...Telepathy.html

Science is doing a good job of validating the power of human consciousness. They are also starting to sense there must be a creative intelligence at work. That can be hard to prove however unless you connect with it in a personal way. Some like Bruce Lipton with his discoveries presented in that book Biology of Belief was able to receive the validations he sought.

Kryon talkes about the invention of a quantum lens to validate the presense of 2 yet undiscovered universal forces. There are those of us who use these forces of nature in our every day life while others like your self who wait for proof.

There are the truly unknowable realities for a human intellect. There is also a vast unknown which will eventually be discovered. Those who follow channeled information, and put the wisdom they glean from it into practice, are light years beyond those who do not. Yet almost none of that will show up in a tangable empiricle way. The big reason is to respect that free choice of those who need to go slow with these things.

We are all equally loved no matter what we choose.

John

Old 28-11-2018, 04:29 AM
Knower

I've read some research on consciousness affecting the collapse of a quantum probability wave, which seemed fascinating. I haven't seen many other studies replicating the results, so we have to hold our breath until then, but I am also pretty excited for any news on Aware II, the ongoing study on NDEs.

That link is interesting, thank you for sharing! I'll check the sources of experiments to see if there have been verification by peers, control, etc. Some of those were more anecdotal,in character, though I'd love to see some research conducted on aborigines and telepathy, to verify.

I have read on triple blind mediumship, and saw that a study had some success, which seems promising and was replicated once. We need more of that, in order to identify the validity, reach, mechanics, I think, and gain a better understand not just of the potential underlying truth, but also to be able to sldisseminate the information with confidence; spiritual without necessarily the need for religious bias.
Old 28-11-2018, 01:23 PM
Master
Hello,

I agree. Of particular interest to me would be the study on aborigines and telepathy. Their remote tribes seem to have a tribal coherance were telepathy between its members works really well.

Telepathy works best when there is a strong connection/bond between individuals. This is most obvious between biological twins. I have conducted my own research on this and have not made any conclusive discoveries. However I have experienced some really amazing things which have no explanation.

John

Old 02-12-2018, 05:46 AM
Knower

I'd like to add that upon further reflection I can see how the title of this thread can be seen as me calling channelers false, and for that I apologize. I can no longer edit my post.
I believe all subjective experience is true, for the subject experiencing it.
My title and post were meant to refer to my search go empirical evidence, that which can be shared as truth for all (and is always vulnerable to be falsified), as opposed to just for the ones who experience it.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:26 AM
Master

I'll take a stab at this. I don't know of any evidence of anyone ever studying channeling....well, now I take that back. The government did a study way back and I saw the video...in some documentary that I don't remember. They put channelers in a copper cage while they channeled (can't remember exactly why now). I think most of the studies focused on where they were getting their information and what part of the brain was working while they did so, rather than actual results of the material, which I am unaware of any such study.

However, channeling and mediumship are similar but different. Mediums have been studied long and hard, and have been used by police agencies to discover missing people. Mediumship is tapping into a crossed over person who lived recently (I'd say in the last century, maybe not quite that far out). Channeling is a more broad range of subjectees, from whoever is "dead" that you might want to talk to, or spirit guides, or teachers from the Other Side, trying to get their messages across, basically about helping us remember what has been learned but forgotten over the ages. Things we used to all be able to do.

From my perspective of coming into channeling way late in life, and having had no inking that I was ever psychic in any sense (though I did live in a house full of them LOL, my bloodline was never psychic that I knew of) anyone can learn to do it, if they have the desire. Since I dedicated myself to learning it, and was successful at connecting, it is like anything else learned. The more you do it, the better you get at it. But the folks I'm connecting to, I'm not asking them for anything newsworthy. I'm not testing them on anything. They are just helping me with whatever I am asking for, to the best of my ability to get the information clearly.

So maybe until a channeler has the desire to get information that may be tested (and I don't even know what that means...what info could anyone possibly get that someone else doesn't already know?) on that train of thought you have the great thinkers of the last century. You know, Einsten and Tesla. Both were famous for channeling. Einstein took "naps" - usually about 10 minutes or so, I've heard, every day. He said he came up with one of his equations on the speed of light by daydreaming about riding on a light wave. Tesla, the same sort of thing.

The information that you are seeking, that knowledge that no one on earth could possibly know yet, is up there in the higher realms. Those that are accessing that information (like the founder of Apple - his name escapes me at the moment) was heavily into spirituality and seeking and meditation.

I think channeling and meditation are somewhat on the same wavelength.

Everyone has access to all the information available in the Universe. Usually when an invention is born, there is more than one person that gets that information at the same time.

My belief is that we are all the same. We all come in with the same equipment (well, most of us to be fair, not all). We can learn to do anything ...it all depends on how much time we want to spend and how much desire we have to learn.

Spiritual tools, for everyone's toolbox. But all the tools, as Jesus told me once, are not laying about, on the ground to be picked up. They are up in the higher realms, so you must reach up with your consciousness to be able to access them. But they are all there.

Now that is a quest! Oh, Steve Jobs - that's his name. Hey it came to me before I closed this out.

I have a fun thing you can look up, if you care to. Jane Roberts was a famous channel. Started in the 1960's. She channeled Seth, who wrote many books through her. Fun thing to do #1 is to go on Amazon and look up the book, Seth Speaks. Used to be you could read the first 3 chapters for free on their "quick look" feature. Three chapters should be enough for you to decide if the information is interesting enough to read the rest of the book. If you can wade through the rest of the book, it will blow your socks off as far as bending your mind. I still don't understand all the science in that book (was never good at science in school) but since it has been many years ago when I first read it and I have practiced a lot of things since then, when I go back and read certain passages, I can now understand them LOL.

Anyway, fun thing to do #2. There are 2 videos on you tube you might find fascinating. The first is an interview a local TV station did with Jane and her husband. The video and audio are fairly poor, but understandable due to the time frame in which it was recorded. Then listen to Jane channeling Seth (there are 3 videos - Part 1, 2 and 3 of the same session). This is the only known video of Jane channeling Seth. Oh, how handy. I found a video with both on the same one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RuJ65DvJ0&t=17s

After watching Jane transform into Seth, it is really remarkable at how Jane is so different from when she is herself and when Seth is channeling through her. Jane, however, was what one calls a trance channel. She would go into trance, and not remember anything about it later. Most channels nowadays are conscious channels, where you are conscious of the channeling while it is happening, although the memory of the actual channeling fades very quickly.

Seth has taken me on many journeys (and his other readers as well). To be a Seth reader is to be in connection with Seth. He knows all of his readers better than they know themselves. Seth is still alive and well on the Other Side, and many people are able to channel him. Jesus is also available. Anyone you can think of that you want to speak to is ready and willing to have a conversation.

With channeling, you must remember though that the channel has many filters, and anyone channeling the same "person" may get the same information, but in a very different fashion, depending on their belief system. Because you can only channel through your filters and what you believe. That is a constant. And that is probably why scientifically you may never get the same answers to a question from different channelers on the same subject. With the exception of trance channels, maybe.

Food for thought :)
Old 04-12-2018, 06:30 AM
Knower

Whoa. First of all, thank you so much for your fair answer and so many tips. I will follow up on them!

I'm ter so f Steve Jobs, Einstein, Tesla... You mention channeling, when I read inspiration/creativity. Are you saying they are in essence the same? I am a creative individual by trade, and many times.i feel.im the zone- that is, focused, coming up with whatever new idea will be developed and brought into fruition next. Would you then call that a channel? If so, what is the difference between personal imagination and channeling, in your opinion?

The last part.about channel and filters I do not quite understand. Why can one only channel through their personal filters?

Shouldn't I be able to, as an example, reach out to some historical figure to get information about a treasure historically known but still hidden somewhere? Can anyone departed be channeled? And if they can, at any time, how does that affect reincarnation?

Many questions, I know... Your guidance has been appreciated.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:52 PM
Master

Yes, you are on the right track! We are all vibration, we are vibratory beings. Everything is on a vibration. So if you are wanting to speak to someone in the non-physical realm you have to be on the same vibration. I call it "higher" because my physical mind seems to understand that better, and physically that is what it feels like I am trying to reach, and when Seth taught me in the beginning of my becoming, to practice by imaging a ladder, and when you have that image, climb up 3 steps onto a platform. And on that platform you can imagine whatever you want to be up there - a town, a village, a scene from something, you can create your platform to be anything you want...and so, for me, it is a raising up of my consciousness.

Technically, there is no "distance" between us, he is here sitting next to me the minute I think of connecting to him. Jesus also told me, the minute anyone thinks of him, he is there next to them. So "space" is a weird thing. Dimensions really is maybe more explainable to our thinking. We just live in a different dimension than they, and the dimensions all are vibrating on different vibrational frequencies. Oh, have I got a video for you. One of my favorites. I tend to give this one to others a lot, but is fun an uplifting. Abraham, on How you can Channel Abraham https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilomKaFyw0

Sorry, I digress.

So, yes, when you are in the zone you are channeling your inner being, the part of your soul you are. We, what makes up our consciousness, "house" a small part of our larger soul, and only a small part of our soul came into the physical into this lifetime, making up ourself. Your "inner being" is what you tap into whenever you are creating anything. Everyone channels everyday, they just don't know that they are channeling their inner self, their inner soul. But when you are on that wavelength, it feels amazing, the energy of it feels amazing. Our bodies are just the car, but we are the driver of this wonderful, beautiful car, and our bodies themselves are amazing and help us to create what we are wanting, so it is like, we have to find the instruction manual on how to drive our car, because our car can do so much more than we are told that it can. There are many ways to think about that, but you can use your own imagation - I don't want to put too many of my beliefs into this. This is just information I have learned along the way.

Tesla, Einstein, Jobs, they were all tapping into frequencies, vibrations, that are around us.

Ooh, also, on you tube there are "videos" but they are audio of vibrations on a different vibration than the one we are usually on. They are very fascinating to listen to a bit of. Called megahurtz or something.

When you listen to a channeling, and you listen for longer than about a minute or to, you can feel your vibration raising (if you are paying attention). If you listen to a lot of Abraham videos "audios" on you tube, and there are thousands, they are approx. 15 minutes long, because that is what Esther allows, you will feel better. It just is. In the beginning of that, you might not notice it, but I can listen to a channeled audio and feel the energy of it. We are energy vibrating.

Oh, it is fun to play on different vibrations. That is really all that channeling is.

As far as finding a lost treasure, that is an interesting subject. I love treasure hunting, I do a lot of it. It is part of my quest, because I find it fascinating. However, the Other Side is not going to give me a map and put a big X on it for me, but they will guide me to it. Therein lies the difference. A nudge to go that way, then that way, etc. If you follow your instincts, that is how they are guiding you, or a random thought that you suddenly have about something you are interested in, go that way. They are calling. Are we listening?

People that are departed that can be channeled: because time is a construct, we are not our bodies, we are consciousness, we are all a piece of God, the larger G, our soul is that piece of God, together we make up the whole of God. Now who all is included in that "together" I certainly don't know. But we are all connected. You can feel that if you try. That's an interesting thing to do.

I was standing in line one day at the 99ct store, many years back, when I was unemployed at that time. And I was learned about vibrations, and raising mine, and I was in a lovely place within myself and feeling such energy moving through me, and I had the thought that I could send loving thoughts to those people around me that were also standing in line. I remember the thought was something along the lines of, any one standing in this line could have job if they wanted (in a very loving way). It just was something that occurred to me to do. And a lady who was a few people in line in front of me, while I was sending these loving thoughts, turned around and directly stared at me.

Sort of freaked me out at the time, I must say. I wasn't expecting anyone to feel the thoughts I was sending. It's a small miracle, that we can uplift each other just by having the thought of it. A smile is a small miracle, because we are loving beings. We are all love, it is just we have forgotten :)

Personal imagination is channeling a different vibration that what you currently operate at (your body mechanism). You teach your body to drive a car, and then it always knows how to drive, or ride a bike. Then you don't have to think about it when you are driving (consciously). Your body makes the movements to drive the car. Imagination is freeing yourself from your body in a way, and just using your mind. Your mind's eye. Your mind's eye is your consciousness, not your body. I can have a complete conversation with myself (LOL) in my head, and my body didn't do anything. That is your conscious mind. That is what lives on, after the body dies. We never die. We are eternal beings.

Time is why we can access others whose bodies have died. Space time, as Einstein found it. Ooo, there are a series of videos that a very popular quantum physicist put out a few years back. Those are very interesting. Quantum physics is learning about the things that Seth taught many years back, but they are finally understanding what time and space have. Time is not real, and space is not what we think it is. So, if you take time out of the equation, you will get your answer. The answer remaining is space, and we are just in a different dimensional space than they are. But they exist, we exist, etc.