Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyanne-x
Hi there :-),
I have thought about what you have just said many times before, I haven't any memories of any past lives, although it would be extremely interesting if I could remember things from my past lives.
Sometimes, I get this unreal feeling that, nothing in the physical world is real, and there is something much stronger behind it. I have this thing where I can stare at any object for a few minutes and think 'what is the point in this object? It's all an illusion anyways.' I think this may be linked to the fact that I'm aware that only the physical body dies, and it's the soul which lives on.

This is exactly true, dear Emily Anne, and it is wonderful that you are able to understand that! It is so pleasing to know that more and more people are becoming spiritually aware!
Old 24-04-2012, 03:48 PM
sarinmall

You have just mentioned the verses from bhagavad gita in a diffrent way..so, you have the answer aslo
Old 24-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Pathfinder

A Course in Mircles also says this world is but a dream the soul has.

As for me I agree with the above when we think we are separated from Mother Father God Creator Ewatt - whatever name we may give to the Source of all that is.

IMO the earth is a lab where we come to experience and learn more for self growth. Indeed lives lived in the material plan can seem like a dream when we find ourselves back home in the Spirit World.