Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 08:35 PM
ljepotica

Color Can you be "told" that you can heal?

Hello you lovely people

I was just wondering about healing.

I want to heal and strongly believe that I can do it.

I have 2 friends who are going through a lot mentally-well a number of issues and problems and it's funny but I keep on getting visions of them lying down and me healing them with my hands. To help ease their pain, and I sometimes feel this in a very powerful way-but I've never healed before.

It's like something is telling me that I can be a very powerful healer and the thing that makes me sceptical is that something tells me that if I heal these people then I will be able to draw out all of their suffering there and then and that they will be free of their problems for good-but I'm not sure that my healing will be THAT powerful.

Surely you need to do a lot of things to be as powerful as I'm imagining...and of course if this is true then I'm willing to build up my ability until I can help people that much

I also visualise bad or negativity in people in the form of black and believe that I can remove this black easily once and for all...but surely this is my imagination over-reacting

Is it just my imagination?

If it isn't and I'm meant to be a powerful healer then how do I go about it?

I know that I have to prepare a lot before and after healing...please help me out on this. Is it normal to feel like this?
Old 09-11-2006, 08:59 PM
kundalini

Hi ljepotica,

I am not going to go into great detail but first, let me say that everybody can heal, whether they believe so or not.

The only thing that you need to do to harness your healing powers is to first ensure that you feel good about yourself ( as this will improve the healing ) and to KNOW that spirit is channeling healing through your crown chakra down into your heart chakra and out through the chakras on your palms and into the patient. KNOW, not think. Do not visualise it mentally too much either. Allow spirit to work through you. Too much visualisation and you may block the healing energy from spirit.

I hope this helps you, Kundalini.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Philip

I agree with Kudalini in so far as we all have it within us to heal. It may, in my view, be a bit too narrow to describe, or infer, that this way is THE way. Suffice it to say that there are as many ways to realise your healing abilities as there are individuations.

On the point that you mention, ljepotica, of seeing the negativity as black, I too had a similar vision to that you describe. A particularly depressed man was a patient in a Psychiatric ward hwere I was nursing. One day while passing him I was drawn to look in his direction and was forcibly struck by the "blackness" enveloping him. This being early in my process I continued on my way but the message that had been delivered by what I saw would not be quieted so easily. I turned round and went back to the man, only to find that he had gone from the place where I had seen him. Knowing where his bed area was I went to look to see if he was there and found him hanging himself. Not knowing, at that stage in my development what else to do, I called for assistance and the upshot was that he did not succeed in his suicide attempt.

So yes, we do have the ability to "see" the difficulties which others face. As Kundalini says however, it is vitally important that we have developed our own inner peace to enable us put our ur abilities to effective use.

In answer to your question as to whether it is "normal" to feel like this, I believe that the answer is, it is "abnormal" NOT to feel like this.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Deactivated Account
healing is so natural, a mother who can make her child feel better by touch, animals wash each other etc etc it's the most natural thing in the world
Old 09-11-2006, 10:22 PM
BLAIR2BE

well put daisy, simple words have once again shed some light for me!
Old 09-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Deactivated Account
thanks blairxx
Old 09-11-2006, 10:33 PM
ljepotica

Cat

Ok thank you very much for your advice

I suppose I feel like I've said above because I've not healed before and so what I will do is to follow what you people have said and take it a step at a time and yes you're right Kundalini I have to have inner peace first.
And it's interesting for as soon as I want to help others-in any way-I feel so complete and happy and natural and it increasingly feel like my most important mission here and now is to help others. I feel so much positive energy and love when I help people it's amazing and so amazing that I feel like crying tears of gratitude

I wonder at the power of words, for example sometimes when a friend, or somebody on this site tells of a problem I find myself naturally saying "you WILL be fine, you WILL sort this problem out" and I emphasise WILL as this is how it comes out and I hope it helps people...

Also it's been nice as recently I've been sending out positive and encouraging thoughts and really believing in them and it seems that my spirit guide is appearing in my room every night-I don't see him in person but he's a cheeky little person as I keep on catching glipmses of white here and there-but I think that he has my sense of humour as me as he dissapears as quickly as he comes

I do go on-honestly I could write a book about my posts

Thank you people for your kind advice,

May sunshine fill your lives and may your inner selves sparkle and glitter like amazing positive energy full of purity and love
Old 10-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Suspended

hey ljepotica
i am a spiritual healer .
can i suggest you go along to a spiritualist church in your area they will help to guide along the way and give you some confidence in your healing .
Old 22-11-2006, 06:52 PM
hnasc

I've been a healing facilitator for many years now, decades in fact. At first, I truly thought I was healing. I was "doing" something. Now, I realize the only thing I ever do is allow myself to be open to universal lifeforce energy and allow that energy to flow toward another in a supportive way.

It is always the person who asks for my help who does their own healing. They accept the energy being channeled their way, at times when they have disconnected from their natural connection to God, or they resist it. Either way, I do not heal anything or anyone. Doing so would take their power away, the sovereign power of each soul to be the master of their own destiny.

I still use the term healer because that is still the accepted way to define what I do but I consider myself a facilitator of the person's healing and they, the master of their soul and the ones who set the pace of their own healing.

Sometimes I see sickness as either a darker, more dense area in the body or as a brown, sort of syrupy phlegm in the body. Other times, I actually see the part of the body that is inflamed or see the tumor on the kidney, etc. And yet other times, it's a sense or very intense hot or cold in a particular area that alerts me.

I used to see a lot more than I do now. I think that's because I needed to see a lot more at first, as some kind of confirmation.

Can a "healer" take away another person's sickness, now and forever? No. That would be taking away the person's ability to choose for themselves. and creating a co-dependent relationship.

Can a healing facilitator provide the needed reconnection energy for that type of permanent healing to occur? Definitely. Miracles can happen, if the person who seeks help is willing.

I often look at people who are sick around me and realize that it could be lifted, instantly and completely, if they were open to having that happen. It's true. Yet, it has to be the work of the person themselves, within the Sacred Reconnection Space provided by the healer, that shifts the reality or it cannot be a soul-level shift that stays forever.

Duh, just realized I didn't answer your question. Can you be told? Yes, oh yes. I had a calling to be healer that would not leave me alone. It was my soul calling out for remembrance. Remember who you are, the voice said. Over and over. Also, an experienced healer may be able to just look at your energy field and know that you could develop the gift of healing.

I agree with the other poster who said we are all healers but also believe that not all of us chose to develop that gift this time around. Those whose soul chose will be called in some way, to fulfill that contract.

Last edited by hnasc : 22-11-2006 at 06:55 PM.
Old 22-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Guide

First, let me apologize for how long winded I'm about to get here, but this is the first thread in a while where healing is actual discussed versus someone just asking for healing of some sort of an ailment, so if you will indulge me :)...

hnasc, very wise words. It is true, the healer does not actually heal, he/she facilitates the healing. So many healers believe that they are actually causing the healing when it is really the healee (I like to make up words ;) who allows the healing energy to take hold. Understanding one's role as a healer is an important part of growth for all who practice healing. And as a result, you find that often you, as the healer, do just as much work on yourself as you do on the healee in every session. Since we are discussing the subject of healing, it is also important to understand exactly what you are doing when working with nagative or dark energy in the energy system. First, it is important to understand that energy blocks, dark clouds of energy, energy conglomerates and so on, are not actually separate entities from the the individual. From a healers prospective, at first, it is very easy to view ego's, thought forms or "dark energy"...etc as separate entities. After all, they appear separate when you see them in the aura/human energy field. They show up as thought forms in the subconscious, They have shape in mind, they have location in the body. These entities show up in all aspects of life, you can see them, hear them and even touch them. They are the cause of pain, poverty, disease...so on. They are the aspects of oneself that prevents us from constantly experiencing divine love. As such, the obvious answer seems to be to simply remove them. "Remove" the blocks in your meridians, "remove" the negative thoughts that steer you away from your highest purpose...so on. However, Negative energy viewed once as a separate tangible thing may become exposed as a reflection of a part of you that is simply out of alignment. Instead of attempting to or seemingly removing it, you adjust or align the original cause that lies deeper beneath it so that it changes to match that of your higher self/purpose. Or you may see that while the ego may seem separate by identification, you find out while removing it that you are really only removing the mirror that reflects the aspect of yourSELF that needs to be addressed. There are many variables that come into play, but it is important to understand that ultimately to truly heal, you must find the original cause of the illness. For example, It may appear that by sending white light to dark energy around someone's head that they are healed when their headache, as a result, goes away. However, you may find that after time the headache reappears, and upon examination, so does the dark energy around their head. Why does this happen? It is because the negative energy is no less a precipitant of the original cause than the headache itself. The human energy field is a very complex system and is layered be each level of reality itself. Your energy field exists within each realm/dimension/plane of reality. And all that is not aligned with the divine slowly transmutes down the layers of existance until it is manifested on your physical body. So, most healers who work with the lower planes only, such as the physical, emotional and mental lower planes of the human aura, may find a return customer in the future if the original cause lies within the higher dimensions.

Divine truth is in itself energy. Knowledge itself is contained within energy that matches the consciousness level of that knowledge. When you advance down the path, become enlightened, ascend, raise your vibration or whatever you want to call it, you achieve success when you allow this divine truth to grow within you and as a result your energy field is elevated in vibration. Therefore, truly, we are all healers, we are all on a quest to heal that which prevents us from expressing the full glory of what lies within your core, Your divine essense, the aspect of god that you already are.

So, to answer the original question, you don't even have to be told, you already are. Whether or not you choose to use energy work to heal or advance down the path, that is up to you.

Chadley

Last edited by chadley : 22-11-2006 at 09:10 PM.
Closed Thread