Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-07-2018, 02:55 AM
Experiencer
Thumbs up My angels and guides can be comical and uplifting!

I had an extremely unique sign and synchronicity from my angels and guides just last week that I wish to share. Because it was so uplifting and so unusually unique I am finding it difficult to keep it just to myself and not share with others.

Anyhow, what happened was the week before last was a very bad week at my work. I work in the medical field and many of our clients can become very upset when it is a busier day than usual and wait times seem to exceed anything over ten minutes max. On this particular week I could have sworn we had a sign out front offering our medical services that read "20% off for all irrate and hostile patients this week only". I went home each day that week very frazzled and had to breathe deep and put my feet in the grass outside to ground myself and release it all.

So the following week (just this past week), I said to myself this will not happen again. I took the approach that when the very first patient that seemed to show that they carried any hostile energy about them that I would take a moment there and then to breathe deep envisioning myself in the one place that calms me most and that is sitting outside on my back deck with a cup of coffee in hand listening to my birds. I have a very angelic feeling back yard out in the country and I have an incredible amount of birds tweeting and singing. Blue birds which nested in my houses that I watch constantly are my favorites. Anyhow I did just this. I got my first patient that carried that negative energy come in and once they were taken I took a moment to envision myself out back sitting there with my birds before I called in my next patient. When the very next person came in as I was typing on the computer all of a sudden I quietly heard birds chirping and tweeting. Then it would stop. Then it would start again. I thought I was losing my head, and by the third time and at the risk of mockery and looking foolish, I leaned forward and quietly asked the lady I was taking care of, "Is it me or do you hear birds chirping?". She says back to my surprise, "Why yes I do". So now I ask her "What is that? Is it some sort of ring tone?" In which she says "I honestly don't know what it is". A few seconds later she looks down into her lap where she had a newspaper folded laying on top of an Ipad, and says "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry I know for a fact I turned this off but I was playing video games while waiting for my turn to be called in but not only did I shut the games off but that wasn't even the game I was playing!" So not only did spirit turn on this Ipad but they decided to manipulate the switch from the game this patient had on to one that had birds chirping to help release my stress from building up. The patient kept apologizing when she realized it was her device and I just burst out laughing and told her "Please don't apologize...you truly have no idea how that just made my day!"
Old 13-08-2018, 07:52 PM
Newbie ;)

That is a lovely story. I wonder where the birdsong will show up next!
Old 13-08-2018, 07:59 PM
Master
that's so awesome!! and hilarious!!
Old 13-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
that's so awesome!! and hilarious!!

Yes, it was one of the more memorable signs and synch's I've had. A few of them through the years were more profound than others and that one is right up there at the top because of how quickly they responded, it was mere minutes from my visualization to destress.
Old 20-08-2018, 03:06 AM
Pathfinder

Such an amazing story to hear. Sometimes I tend to lose faith because I receive signs and synchronicities but nothing happens. Thanks for sharing this.
Old 14-09-2018, 08:08 PM
Knower
Your story is the first one I have read about spirit using an iPad. Pretty cool how they use technology to get our attention!