Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Pathfinder

Can you see spiritually? Do you have out of the body experiences? If you can see spiritually, then look in a spiritual mirror. If the spiritual journey is only about yourself, how can i draw a smiley face on the tip of your nose.? I did the same to Horse.
Old 27-06-2018, 01:26 PM
Master

No one is questioning your belief. so there is no need to defend it. You sound angry. not loving. Thus we asked if your actions are serving you?
Old 28-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Pathfinder

It occured to me that Horse and yourself are more focused on inner dementions. In my life i worked on inner dementions through a teaching called 'The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. These are widely used in catholic teaching for those who with to go deeper with God.

The work i do now is primarily exterior dementions, with exception to teaching.

I find it unfortunate that some teachers only believe the spiritual is an inner dementional experience. And will fight tooth and nail stating it as a fact.

Truth is there are many dementions in the spiritual. Even if i might think i know a lot. (And i can promise you im still a beginner). I would only be fooling myself. The spiritual is infinate.

Here is an example of the craziness. When you have a thought. As long as the idea or thought remains in you. The thought has no life. But once you share the idea or thought, it (the idea or thought now spoken) becomes within itself a living entity.

In the spirit. Time and space have no meaning. So when a spirit comes to a channelling session, and claims it is from ancient Egypt. There is truth and deception taking place at the same time.

There are all sorts of things that are beyond the inner demention.

I was not angry, more frustrated. I forget sometimes that i am a stranger here. Although we have many concepts that are simular. There is still a lot for me to grasp. Im sorry if i came across as angry.

Sincerely, pudge
Old 29-06-2018, 10:23 AM
Master

Thanks. I like the way you talk about love. Definitely a path worth taking.