Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-06-2018, 04:53 AM
Knower

It looks like everyone posting knows what you meant by "energy" as there are many forms of energy, lower and higher levels. So I am making this point because I don't see that anyone has touched upon this aspect of higher level energy. That is, the expansive awareness that accompanies the physical sensations. Sometimes there is warmth as well but the key is the awareness the energy has built into it. There does not have to be any focus. The "expanse" and "heightened awareness" is valuable on its own but sometimes there can be a focus on something. You might get a picture/vision, words-seen or heard, and the awareness can seem to have consciousness as in a personal being or it can be impersonal. It ranges from subtle to pronounced but this distinguishes higher level energy from general energy sensations.

Before feeling complete with this post I thought of yet another aspect of higher level energy, sometimes there is a condition that could be described as a folding of dimension. It is as though there is a bubble that can be shaped. Its perimeters do not line up with this dimension. There is a degree of overlap around the edges...........this final trait may be more subjective and I suspect it may not be universally perceived. But it seems to tie in with the thickened atmosphere that reminds me of water at higher levels. The bubble is like a pocket of this atmosphere.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
The "expanse" and "heightened awareness" ...

But it seems to tie in with the thickened atmosphere that reminds me of water at higher levels.
The bubble is like a pocket of this atmosphere.
I want what you're on. Kidding...very nice description.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-06-2018, 05:23 PM
Knower
I once had no idea of anything like spiritual energy but its always there in one form or another, like a headache, or excitement, or simply pain. I began to realize its existence when I took interest in this stuff and focused on my body or breathing or chakra etc. Its definitely there all the time and can be clearly felt. It cant be seen or create any external effects but its strong feeling is more than enough to verify that its there.
Old 17-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Experiencer

It depends on the energy source. I feel energy in several different ways. With Human energy or animal energy I feel what they feel emotionally when I tune in. I have learned how to tune out. Crystal energy I feel as a tingling, vibration, when I produce healing energy i feel a tingly warmth in my hands,some spirit energy i feel like an emotion others I feel like an electricity and if they touch me it feels like that part of my body falls asleep. Angelic energy feels warm and peaceful and I just know there are angels in the room and usually I know why. Angels though can mask their energy where you dont feel the warmth. I still know they are there, but when the warmth is missing I cant ascertain why.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Newbie ;)

I like this question. I never thought about it.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:46 AM
Master
I’m glad people are experiencing and sharing about this topic.
Old 14-07-2018, 06:52 PM
Guide
I misread your question so I wll answer it better this time. I noticed that I feel strong energy in my legs. I've been working on unlocking my root chakra. The intensity of kundalini is very uncomfortable and i wish i could describe it. its not heat nor pain, just uncomfortable throughout my legs. so much so that i have to stop the meditation after 1 hour