Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-10-2016, 10:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Seeing my twin flame name everywhere

I catch myself in deep thought thinking about him and be interrupted by hearing his name or seconds later looking up and seeing his name,sometimes I will think of him and seconds later 111 and 1111 will show up as well.What is the universe trying to tell me about my twin flame
Old 24-10-2016, 11:08 PM
Experiencer

It's trying to tell you that you are exactly where you need to be. They are like signposts. I used to think that they were to make me pay attention or that he was thinking of me, or that I should make some bold move- just to be shot down or ignored. But instead I worked on myself, focused on myself and my needs. Learned to listen to intuition vs ego, and things have gone much better. There's a lot of patience in this journey, and it really is a journey, not a destination
Old 24-10-2016, 11:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy123
It's trying to tell you that you are exactly where you need to be. They are like signposts. I used to think that they were to make me pay attention or that he was thinking of me, or that I should make some bold move- just to be shot down or ignored. But instead I worked on myself, focused on myself and my needs. Learned to listen to intuition vs ego, and things have gone much better. There's a lot of patience in this journey, and it really is a journey, not a destination

Yeah I haven't met my twin flame physically,I only met him in a dream
Old 24-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Guide

my twin has an unusual name so if I see it I really pay attention.
Old 25-10-2016, 04:00 AM
Knower

I see it everywhere too. I will look at the tv at exactly the right time, open a magazine to a page with his name on it, drive past a business that has his name on the sign...it's crazy. And had I turned my head just a second later I would always have just missed it. The numbers are a big one for me too, especially when I'm driving. 111 777 888 etc everywhere, on billboards, license plates, I will see both of our initials next to each other constantly. It's completely ridiculous to me sometimes lol and it has at times REALLY freaked me out. I want to know what it all means...I hope the same happens to him too haha except I know he is still awakening to all of this.
Old 25-10-2016, 04:21 AM
Guide

i put very little into seeing a name.. how many other people have the same name too. put it into google and see just how many. i dont know.. names and numbers arent really trying to tell much i feel.. i mean really.. you were just happening to think of him at that moment? what a coincidence! thats what happens when you read dozens of twin flamer websites that program your subconscious. Just like tv and raido.. who hasnt had a moment of doing a stupid jingle of some product or its name popped in your head for no real good reason other then you heard and seen it lol

..sorry that isnt trying to be condescending or anything.. i think people put way too much weight into just seeing signs but they dont really try to observe around them afterwards.

it happens to me all the time but it just turns out to mean nothing at all..
Old 25-10-2016, 04:21 AM
Guide

*double post

..oh what the heck might as well make a double post into something useful lol.. sorry i was just trying to add some humor in the above post. id take signs into more consideration if you were thinking of him at a precise moment and they called right then or something. Another point id like to make is that when i mentioned tv/radio is that there is a part of our psyche that no matter what we read/hear.. is absorbed and stored whether we consciously believe it or not. Its the same with websites.. if some tf website says that you are going to constantly think of a "tf" and youll suffer without them around.. guess what your going to be doing? Yep thinking of them nonstop and suffering.. oh and seeing signs everywhere and all kinds of things bout them? I think you can guess what your going to be seeing. if you read a dozen sites that all say the male is always the runner and you are the chaser.. guess whats going to happen. I guess my whole point of all this is to be more careful and avoid reading all the twin flamer fluffy foo foo websites and exposing yourself to all of these "beliefs" because you can actually manifest these things in your life and not even be aware of it. theres actually a post about this on twin flame 11:11 website that really explains this better then i am lol
Old 25-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Ascender

I get that numbers and names are common to see, but when you see the same number pattern repeated several times every day for months, that is too much to be coincidence. Same with names, I get that lots of people have his name, but when every single man you meet for an entire summer has the same name, it starts to seem ridiculous. With the numbers it is just starting to annoy me, it's like, universe, if you have something to say, just say it already lol.

The one that really got me through was when I did a meditation to send love to my twin's wife love and had soul conversations with her. The increase in seeing her name and hearing her name everywhere, along with specific warnings to me to stop interacting with her. Suddenly I was sitting next to people with her name, who were saying her name repeatedly and talking about the p!ace where she works. This happened several times, once the people where saying her name and then the word "danger" over and over.

With 11:11 or 1:11 often I am having a pivotal thought and I see it, it's a small sign that you are on the right path. Also lately random people will just come up to me and start talking about the things I was just thinking about, it's confirmation that my thoughts are on the right path. Like I'm in the car on the way to work and having a realization, then I get to work and some random person starts a conversation telling me the same thing I was just thinking. That's way too random to be ignored IMO.