Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Dreams directly connecting to SM/TF (soulfriend, whatever)

Hello,
I want to share my experience from the last weeks.

For the last two or three weeks I felt from distance the boy that I have some kind of soul connection twice and I had that inner knowing that something is wrong with him. So I texted him and I was right both times.

I don't remember much from the first time - I just felt that something is wrong with him and later on I contacted him and he told me that there are some terrible problems between his parents and he was realy afraid.

The second time was quite more interesting. The strange feeling started about 3pm and there were many MANY 11s everywhere. I just knew that something is happening with him but I didn't take any action. I went to bed at 11:30pm and had a dream in which he had posted in the social media something that ended with 'where are you when I need you' (and this was the first time when I read a text in a dream). I woke up from that dream exactly at 01:01am and texted him. He was in a terrible mood, disappointed by very close female friend of his. Thankfully the other day everything was okay with both of them. This boy really knows how to get in troubles...

Before these two cases there was another one - it was a dream with a friend of his who has the same name as my 'soulfriend' (as I prefer to call it). This boy was chasing me to give me a red rose, he was thankful to me for some kind of help. The same day after the dream they were sharing some friendship themed stuff on the social media and tagging each other.

Last night I had two dreams.
The first one is very symbolic in my opinion - some kind of a sheep-pen full with white sheeps and among them there were three or four wolves. I was sneaking around the sheep pen and looking for the wolves until I get in and one of the wolves was staring and snarling at me. I was terrified and I woke up wanting to check how is my soulfriend. I texted him and he told me that he is out with friends, so I didn't bother him anymore.

The second dream was in the morning and it was quite weird. I don't remember much of it, but my soulfriend was lying on his back and I was lying over him (hold on, we were just cuddling ) and we were talking about something that I can't remember. I don't know what was this supposed to mean.

What do you think? Does anybody else have similar experience or is it just me going completely insane?
Old 22-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Experiencer
I get this alot with the members of my soul family. my sister in particular has the same repetative dreams as i do. My best friend and i have the same dreams some nights about important matters. Dreams are a gateway to your subconcious and i believe with this boy you can probably feel the disturbance in his energy.