Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Ankhesenamun

People Who Stand Out Always Come Along Twice

Has anyone ever noticed that one always seems to meet a person that stands out, twice?

It's a peculiar phenomenon. A synchronicity perhaps...?

The person doesn't need to stand out for any particular reason and I'm not talking here about someone who one notices because they are particularly attractive or something like that - no, I mean someone who just stands out or who one just notices. One always meets them again - but only once more, and that's it.

For example, some years ago I noticed a woman on the train talking to her friends, and she kept saying "I'm not even joking" when telling her friends about things that were going on. There was nothing special about her, but I noticed that she was constantly repeating this sentence, which I thought was rather funny. The very next day I saw her again on the train. She was as surprised as I was that I was there again - that was it, and I never saw her again.

The strangest occurrence happened when I was at college. I had a friend at the time, and she and her mother would often meet up with me and we loved going to a castle in the city where we lived. The castle had lovely gardens and we just loved going for a walk there and enjoying the nice weather in the summer. Well, one day we were sitting on a bench in these castle gardens talking when this guy walked past. He was an old guy so we didn't exactly find him attractive, but we noticed him because we all thought he was Jewish. There were not that many Jewish people in town, and part of my family were Jewish - so was part of my friend's family, so we had a connection.

Even though this guy didn't wear a kippah (religious head covering for male Jews), we just knew he was Jewish. I wanted to know for sure and said, he would need to turn round so that I can have a look at him to be able to tell for sure. But he walked past and didn't even notice us. So - I threw my key bunch on the floor, hoping the noise would get him to turn round. It didn't work - so I slammed my umbrella with full force on the floor! Lol! This time it worked - the guy turned round - only to be confronted with three women sitting on a bench looking at him. He was shocked and looked at us as if to say, what's going on here.

The next day, on the way to college, I was innocently hanging around at the street car stop waiting for the street car, when all of a sudden I noticed that on the opposite side of the road, waiting for the street car in the opposite direction - was this guy! He stared at me as if he had never seen anything like it - and I can't blame him, considering what had gone on the day before, lol. Well, he stared, I was laughing my head off and didn't even manage to pretend I was just trying not to sneeze - it was horrendous, lol. I was glad when the street car came and I was out of there.

I never saw him again of course but I was shocked that of all the people in town, just he was at that street car stop.

I have noticed that many times that if I see someone who stands out - I always see them again, but only once more. Or maybe more than once but I don't notice after the first time of seeing them again.

It's a peculiar phenomenon. How do these people know where I am and at what time?

Has anyone else noticed something like that?

Would love to hear your stories...
Old 25-08-2018, 04:30 PM
Knower

I have also noticed this strange phenomenon over the past few days, seeing people twice in different (and sometimes the same) places. I believe we're crossing their paths for a reason but i never stop to ask or speak to get it. It'd feel really uncomfortable, scary, to be honest, to do that. It seems to me that the universe has something to say...
Old 26-08-2018, 07:15 AM
Ankhesenamun

Bornonthecusp - that's very true, indeed it feels as if the universe has something to say.

But why doesn't the universe tell us what the message is? I never found out what was meant by me seeing these people again. The woman on the train had absolutely no connection to any situation I am encountering in life. The Jewish guy was rather creepy (because he was so old) but the only connection I can make is maybe the fact that part of my family were Jewish and I have actually tried to follow Judaism many years ago - only to abandon it completely because I didn't find anything spiritual in it. This was however not before I was being abandoned by the Jewish community. All this is something I am still struggling with. Sometimes I wonder where I belong - to any/all of the nations my very mixed family was made up of, or nowhere?

This old guy however didn't make any difference. I wonder why he came along twice. I'm just glad this happened in another country and a long time ago, so there is no chance of him crossing my path again.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Dan knows !

In the past, there was a sentence spoken out (in German language):

Man "sieht/trifft" sich immer zweimal im Leben." (which means, translated "You always meet twice.")

As he was telling it, i have had following thought "Yes, but those who knows why, forgive"

But first, to understand these meetings, is to remove the "Who Stand Out" from this equation.

Then the word "Always" should not be considered seriously, because always combined with this does not mean always, but this follows some rules.

So imagine you,with age of 30 years, living alone in a desert. You have not seen/met anyone since your (let say) 7th birthday.

Then suddenly, you meet a stranger and have some loving thoughts about him. - You will meet him again, sooner.

The next month, you meet another stranger, and have some hateful thoughts about him. - You will meet him again, later.

The next month, you meet the next stranger, however you have no thoughts about him. no impressions, no feelings, nothing ! - you will not meet him again.

To conclude:
Everything and every event which you have had feelings in this world comes again, (depending on the quality of feelings). But as you have had many happenings/meetings in your life, you do not recognize that it is happening because of them.
Old 27-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Ankhesenamun

Dan_SF - wow that's very interesting! I didn't know there was actually a proverb about this phenomenon in Germany - so people have noticed that such things happen!

Very true what you point out. Indeed there seems to be something to it - the people that stood out, they all evoked some emotions in me.

The lady on the train for example - when I witnessed her talking to her friends, I felt incredibly sad because I was all alone and never had any friends until I recently found a wonderful friend. I always wanted to have a group of friends, to go out with them and have fun, and instead I was always alone and felt totally forsaken. Now that I have found a friend, I realize more than ever that it doesn't matter that I don't have any other friends - because this friend is such a wonderful and good soul that nobody else comes even close to the level of enlightenment that he is on.

So, basically, if I had had a whole bunch of friends - yes I might have been able to go out with them and have a laugh and all, but the friendships would have been very superficial whereas with the friend that I have now - that friendship is very deep.

As with regards to the Jewish guy - that guy certainly stirred some emotions because of the fact that part of my family were Jewish and I still find it incredibly painful that I don't know where I stand with regards to that - I had tried to be part of the Jewish community but was treated like an outcast to such an extend that I left and swore never to set foot into a synagogue again. That was many years ago and I haven't changed my mind on that. I am connected to the other sides of my very mixed family, for example I feel aware that I am the nationality that I am, I am keeping the different cultures that my family was made up of - but I have left the Jewish side completely behind and not entirely by choice but because I was treated like an outcast. So that guy also evoked strong emotions.

And that's why these people came along again - maybe to make me think, to make me aware of certain things? Like for example, of the fact that no matter how other people might have - wrongly - judged me, I am still of a part Jewish heritage whether they like it or not, and that I shouldn't forget about that?

Emotions are very powerful, they are energy forms. And energy doesn't disappear. Therefore emotions can bring situations about.

Very interesting and certainly something to think about!
Old 31-12-2018, 07:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow! My heart dropped when I read the title for this thread. A couple months ago as I was walking past a building I have always felt very dark energy from (abandoned puppet museum, yikes) a very peculiar looking man with long hair and strange ancient clothing walked past me. He had a really striking look in his eye and I felt an intensity similar to fear but also joy. I immediately felt that he was an angel or something like an angel. He smiled at me and I could hardly look at him for more than a second. The next day when I was walking past the building he walked past me and I had the same experience again, but I haven't seen him since!
Old 02-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Pathfinder

We had a CPR training course at my job two years back. One of the instructors was an EMT and he had almost luminescent blue eyes that I couldn't stop looking at. He was some form of lightworker or something because he had the most calming presence. A few days later I was picking up drinks at the gas station and I walked out to my car and THE SAME GUY was looking at my car! He didn't remember me from the training course but complimented my car and we had a brief chat. He was such a friendly guy! I haven't seen him again since.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:12 PM
Master
I am really glad that you posted this, I have never noticed this phenomanon before. I am excited to note it in action. How extraordinary, I love it, there is something very magical about it.

I want to say that this has never happened to me, however as I have never looked for it. I do not know this and therefore I am going to take note from today forward.
Old 21-02-2019, 07:17 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

This thread made me think of a woman whom I met while Christmas shopping this past December. I was alone, driving from store to store, listening to my favorite music in the car. My vibration was very high, I was feeling amazing and just had this feeling that something great would happen. At my last stop, I got out of my car and although the store was to my left, something told me to look to my right. I did and this beautiful woman with a nice accent looked at me and commented about how many people were out and that she still needed to go to Wal Mart. I rolled my eyes and told her that I had just come from there and it is a madhouse. This woman grabbed my arm, laughed, and acted like we were best friends. It was fun and nice. We soon parted. I hope I see her again sometime.

Love and Light,
Laurie