Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-11-2015, 10:05 PM
kjw47

Jesus taught--only the Father is the true God

Jesus teaches he has a God--his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- Gods word teaches it takes 2 witnesses to prove a truth--here are 3 real teachers of Jesus--Paul--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--Peter at 1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6-- 100% in agreement--Jesus has a God like we do-his Father.

At John 17:1-6,26--- Jesus clearly teaches--the one who sent him is THE ONLY TRUE GOD--the Father sent Jesus( John 5:30) he as well taught --this means( getting) eternal life--their taking in knowledge( know)of you( Father) the one who sent Jesus as the only true God, and know Jesus--verse 6 = Jehovah, 26= Jehovah.

This is the bottom line reality of all truth--John 4:22-24.

There is no trinity god in existence-- trinity translations are filled with misleading errors to deceive--to fit Catholicism council teachings.2Thess 2:3--which breeded a divided house( 33,000 trinity based religions) that will not stand( Mark 3:24-26) Trinitarians are being mislead to fit this teaching-John 15:20-21)
Jesus started one single religion, it accomplishes this-1Cor 1:10-- they accomplish this John 4:22-24-- 24/7, 365
Old 02-11-2015, 10:21 PM
Seeker

Jesus also said the He and the Father are one (John 10:30).

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (1 John 5:7)

Of Jesus it was said "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." (Col 2:9)

There are many many passages that allude to the trinity. And lest we forget, Thomas, when he saw the holes in Jesus' hands, called Him "My Lord and My God", yet was not rebuked...
Old 03-11-2015, 12:37 AM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameyson72
Jesus also said the He and the Father are one (John 10:30).

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (1 John 5:7)

Of Jesus it was said "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." (Col 2:9)

There are many many passages that allude to the trinity. And lest we forget, Thomas, when he saw the holes in Jesus' hands, called Him "My Lord and My God", yet was not rebuked...

Yes they are one--in purpose--as it went on to say all followers would become one with them--in purpose--that purpose is living to do Gods will--Jesus taught only those that do Gods will get to enter his kingdom( be saved)-Matt 7:21)

1John 5:7 is error, the way you have it--it has been proven--there are 3 that bear witness in heaven-- the spirit, the water, and the blood---that is translated correctly--- proven as fact out of catholic archives in the Vatican.
Catholicism made many errors to fit false council teachings.

as well with coll 2:9-- Catholicism translating error to fit false council teachings--the true rendering is more like-- the fullness of the divine qualities dwells bodily.

Jesus can do none of it on his own--John 5:30--he does it like this-Acts 2:22

there is a million more evidences against a trinity than for one. Fact--from Moses on up they taught and served a single being God named-YHVH(Jehovah) taught to Jesus everytime he attended the synagogues and temples--taught to all his apostles as well--not once ever refuted by one of them.
The Hebrew translating rule for Elohim = plural except when spoken of about the true God--trinity scholars know this fact, yet still lie and say it means--gods for the true God.

33,000 trinity based religions = Mark 3:24-26--a house divided will not stand.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:09 AM
Suspended

Jesus did not teach anything.

Jesus is a factored pi O and PHI prophetic realization of philosophers reviewing cause and effect from the use of spiritual science.

Jesus is a reviewed spiritual awareness for CHRIST is involved in the total of the Biblical factoring involving numerical reasoning into the future 2012.

As 2012 did not exist factoring involves O the pi condition that was using an applied PHI light sound technology with Giza. This transmitted atmospheric converting wavelength formed fall out (UFO) activated light sounds and this fallout then attacked human life.

Factoring the prophetic future cause and effect condition was an evaluation factored as J E S U S. CHRIST the ancient MAGI philosophy involving water and oxygen as 1000 evaluated factors against the burning and fall out body called Satan 1000 evaluated factors.

Who is considering the information.....a human male.

How did the human male get created...a scientific argument.

Human spiritual realization understands that human beings manifested from out of origin light as a light being that converted into an organic presence via the lower light sound of Earth's atmospheric sound....the evaluated CHRIST/GOD condition.

Who caused Science and conversion?

The spiritual history determines that a manifested human light self as an organic presence on origin Earth caused conversion.

As the male's personal spiritual presence reviewed the condition for spiritual science, the information gained from his own person is a review that determines that he once existed in the light as a known presence who activated the situation for creation itself.

This is because our conscious awareness as a spiritual presence determines that its own condition of awareness relating to creation involves SPIRIT itself.

The human male has a condition that he informed himself belongs to a Father light spirit presence.

Yet in his physical life he also considers the life condition of his creation to be a Father male human being.

Since when is either related to a GOD factor for science?

The adult male is a Father presence himself who used his own spiritual awareness to consider science.

What Scientists disbelieve is that the male spiritual presence has a spiritual body after they die from a physical death.

Yet how did you know or understand about a higher spiritual condition if it is not communicating to you?

Where is the higher male spirit in the atmospheric body that you consider is the Father statement...when the Father statement only belongs to a human male's presence?

The higher values of the atmosphere has no life support for a human being...therefore how could you consider this condition is a male human Father?

Has occult Science by personal public statements implied that they contacted the deceased by past life records...and through the review of psychics/mediums that they studied as a brain function communication in a scientific lab?

Therefore if you are studying the condition which an ancient human male used to gain his own self spiritual realization about the condition that many in the public have witnessed.....the remanifestation of a spirit to give assistance that then disappears after assistance...or who manifested to heal a human life?

Human beings stating that a light spirit self exists after physical death...that could only exist before life as a condition that you use as a communication self realization to make statements of beginning and end?

If your own personal consciousness did not exist in this form of communication, you would not be able to express the condition as a conscious self.

Does energy exist in this form of communion....No, of course it does not, for what is known is only known because it exists as a factor. A human using factoring can only factor because of presence....not because of spirit.

Therefore a human being aware of spirit proclaims through its own presence that it is going to own spirit....when it already does.

This is why our ancient brother destroyed his own life....for just like him you are all pretending that you are going to find a Father spiritual power to own for a new resource....get real.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:20 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Hello All

KJW;
Quote:
There is no trinity god in existence-- trinity translations are filled with misleading errors to deceive--to fit Catholicism council teachings

Hmm...Those quotes you provide - dont prove a thing about the Trinity - either one way or the other....And as for Christ "has a father,god,like we do" - Im afraid,you are taking those quotes totaly out of context,and it is you here who are misleading...The quotes you present where Christ says My Father is god - does not mean that He Himself is somehow seperate at all - only in mortal form,is there any seperation - in the mind of Christ,I and the Father are One - always...

This is why He specifically says in that quote you present,if I remember correctly - He says dont appraoch Me yet,for I ascend to god my Father,and your Father too - if you actualy understood what He means by ascend then you would understand that He,through mortal death,was able to literally transfigure His mortal form - break it down into its essential energy - and so ,literally leave this mortal realm and take His full essence back to the Source that sent Him..This of course,is why His tomb was found empty and is also His proof that indeed,I and the Father are One - His mind had complete Mastery of the very energy of Creation - you know,Christ the Word made flesh - and also the very reason why He allowed them to murder Him,in order to facilitate this final stage of Ascention and thereby allow Soul,passage back to Source thus securing the Way for all us mortals to likewise follow Him

Understand then - in mind and spirit,always,He and the Father are the exact same entity - He indwelt a mortal form,and so adopted mortal mind also - existed in an energetically formed body as You and I do - existed withn structured society with other mortals,and naturally adopted their language and customs in order to be understood...Its not rocket science - He is the living Divintiy just taken a mortal finite form,The Word made flesh - surely you understand this..?..

Nothing you present in those quotes though,has any baring on a "false Trinity" existance - He never denies that at all,claims always and fully,to have equal status with the Father as the living Divinity...

Indeed - elsewhere - none bible - He will explain everything - the whole of Creation itself..He speaks of first,a feminine counterpart to Himself - a "goddess" who is actually the very first emanation of this Father spirit (which in plain English,is actually just a Mind that is literally imagining that which itself can Be) - SHE comes forth first - He names Her Sofia and in modern English terms,we know Her as the Holy Ghost...She is the living energy of Creation itself - Conscious Spirit - pure Wisdom..

Next,He,Christ is called forth...He is the Will of the Mind - the intent and as She is Wisdom,so He is pure Logic...He,the Word,mind of Christ,will take Sofias Conscious energy,and bend it to His will,thus cause to exist the thing that was Intended to Create...This is the truth of the Trinity..Structures,personalities - personas within the Divine mind

So we have then - this primal layer of mind - a part that chooses and decides what to be - and it calls this into Being from literally "nothing",nowhere and no time - calls forth a state of "existance" from a blank state of "none existance" - in plain English we would have to call this aspect "Imagination" - Our Father..Alongside this we have this inherant logical mode,always active within this Primal Divine Mind and absolutely inseperable from it - the Son,Christ...And last but not least - there is this living "energy" that is Conscious Mind itself - Sofia,the Holy Ghost as She is known,from which all Creation is to Be formed..

Father Son Holy Ghost = Primal Source,Christ and Sofia..This is the Divine Trinity - manifest as Imagination,Wisdom,Logic,within the mortal form

This is a universal metaphysical Truth - ALL Sentient mind,contains these threes aspects - they work in unison always to call forth what is Imagined,give that abstract knowing awareness,form and structure and function,define the abstract in order to gain understanding,and thus combined they first conceive of Self and Create of Self to cause that which is Known to Be real(ised) - as in literally made real..Self conceiving Self Creating Self defining - this is the truth of the Trinity...Christ says these personas exist always as ONE MIND - He and Sofia came forth together,natural complimentary aspects - literally like Yin and Yang they define each Other,depend in each other,combine perfecty to form One Whole Being - Our Father - thus there are Three personas,3 modes that are merged,As One - always....

Even we mortals are made in this Divine Image....Our low mnd,is a direct copy f this Primal Trinity Mind...Indeed - Christ said,this triple Beings,exists as One,within their own realm of existance - are the Sourxe of ALL existance - called forth from the void of "nothingness",they emerged in Silence He said - specifically - in Silence....This is why His true teaching,was to lead away from religion and errors of man,to a far more Gnostic,inner seeking - to take this mortal mind here,literally,right back into that Divine Silence where Our Father first became aware of Self..

If anyone doubts thins - then simply put the religion to one side - put the preconceived truth to one side - seek the inner communion and experience it directly for the Self - contained within us is the gateway that open to the realm of this Trinity mind..

Quote:
Jesus as the only true God, and know Jesus--verse 6 = Jehovah, 26= Jehovah.

And indeed,this is right back to the begining- one of those misleading errors to decieve (purposefully so) - for the truth of that is,at no place does Christ ever refer to Our Father as "jehovah" or as yahweh or as any given specific or individual name...Thats just you Kjw trying to deceive us into thinking as you do,trying to make us accept this "jehovah" as supreme - but that is not what Christ said there - that name youuse is not actually used by Christ is it..?.. Again,you take it right out of context to try to make it fit your preconceived truth from man..The hebrew god of the bible - is not Our Father - and that applies no matter what name you use..

Nowhere,does He equate Oue Father with the god of the Hebrews - nowhere - does He ever claim tha god to Be Our Father - and in fact He told us and the rabbis dirctly,that their god,was a murderer,liar and deceiver and that Our Father was completly unknown by anyone who had ever lived - come to reveal secrets He said that not even Angels above yet know - thats not your god "jehovah" then that He speaks of - obviously - everyone knows that god - but Christ went around telling everyone that "none know My Father" - so clearly - not the same "god" at all.......I mean think about it - why did they even murder Him again..?????..........If its the same "god" then why did its rabbis plot to kill Christ...???...

Again - its not rocket scinece - for some reason these priests plot to murder Him yes..?..If they all "played for the same team" as it were,then that would never have happened......But indeed,He said their god was not His Father at all - He said as above,the hebrew god was a lying trickster,deceiving us all - then He proved His truth by these miracles that no priet of this "god "jehovah/yahweh" could ever possibly match...And so,we see,Christ became a threat to the established religion,who worshipped a much lesser "god" altogether...When this truth sank in,the priest murderd Him to silence this truth - their god,is not the god supreme - not Our Father...

So please - theres been far too much twisting and scheming,manipulating truth already - so dont bother adding to it here by inserting bogus names into scripture where it never originally belonged - Christ has no affiliation with that hebrew god and made that very plain for all to see...At least - it would be plain - if only man would quit tampering with His truth and let it stand just as He said it....

Do you still need proof - Our Father is not this hebrew god,and your own quote presented should show you this undeniably..See there - John 17:1-6,Christ is praying to Our Father over the fate of the Disciples - your quote indeed starts with the statement - "I have revealed you to them..!!"

Surely you see - He just said that He had REVEALED Our Father to the disciples..YES..?....Undeniably so....Well - follow His logic then - if something is now "revealed",then that is only possible if it is previously hidden,secret,unknown !!! You cant reveal a truth that everyone already knows - can you..?...So,when He says specifically,I have revealed you to them - and when He says I speak of secrets that not even Angels know - we can be absolutely sure,as said,this Father spirit He teaches us of,was never before known by any mortal man - nor Angels above He said - hence He is now revealing somehtng entirely new and unknown - and most obviously - undeniably - that cannot be the "god of the hebrews" whom He speaks of,as well,everyome knows that god,and that god is indeed,fully revealed a;ready - is it not..?...So thank you - by your own quote as evidence,you actually prove my point for me
Old 03-11-2015, 10:21 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamSoul49
Hello All

KJW;

Hmm...Those quotes you provide - dont prove a thing about the Trinity - either one way or the other....And as for Christ "has a father,god,like we do" - Im afraid,you are taking those quotes totaly out of context,and it is you here who are misleading...The quotes you present where Christ says My Father is god - does not mean that He Himself is somehow seperate at all - only in mortal form,is there any seperation - in the mind of Christ,I and the Father are One - always...

This is why He specifically says in that quote you present,if I remember correctly - He says dont appraoch Me yet,for I ascend to god my Father,and your Father too - if you actualy understood what He means by ascend then you would understand that He,through mortal death,was able to literally transfigure His mortal form - break it down into its essential energy - and so ,literally leave this mortal realm and take His full essence back to the Source that sent Him..This of course,is why His tomb was found empty and is also His proof that indeed,I and the Father are One - His mind had complete Mastery of the very energy of Creation - you know,Christ the Word made flesh - and also the very reason why He allowed them to murder Him,in order to facilitate this final stage of Ascention and thereby allow Soul,passage back to Source thus securing the Way for all us mortals to likewise follow Him

Understand then - in mind and spirit,always,He and the Father are the exact same entity - He indwelt a mortal form,and so adopted mortal mind also - existed in an energetically formed body as You and I do - existed withn structured society with other mortals,and naturally adopted their language and customs in order to be understood...Its not rocket science - He is the living Divintiy just taken a mortal finite form,The Word made flesh - surely you understand this..?..

Nothing you present in those quotes though,has any baring on a "false Trinity" existance - He never denies that at all,claims always and fully,to have equal status with the Father as the living Divinity...

Indeed - elsewhere - none bible - He will explain everything - the whole of Creation itself..He speaks of first,a feminine counterpart to Himself - a "goddess" who is actually the very first emanation of this Father spirit (which in plain English,is actually just a Mind that is literally imagining that which itself can Be) - SHE comes forth first - He names Her Sofia and in modern English terms,we know Her as the Holy Ghost...She is the living energy of Creation itself - Conscious Spirit - pure Wisdom..

Next,He,Christ is called forth...He is the Will of the Mind - the intent and as She is Wisdom,so He is pure Logic...He,the Word,mind of Christ,will take Sofias Conscious energy,and bend it to His will,thus cause to exist the thing that was Intended to Create...This is the truth of the Trinity..Structures,personalities - personas within the Divine mind

So we have then - this primal layer of mind - a part that chooses and decides what to be - and it calls this into Being from literally "nothing",nowhere and no time - calls forth a state of "existance" from a blank state of "none existance" - in plain English we would have to call this aspect "Imagination" - Our Father..Alongside this we have this inherant logical mode,always active within this Primal Divine Mind and absolutely inseperable from it - the Son,Christ...And last but not least - there is this living "energy" that is Conscious Mind itself - Sofia,the Holy Ghost as She is known,from which all Creation is to Be formed..

Father Son Holy Ghost = Primal Source,Christ and Sofia..This is the Divine Trinity - manifest as Imagination,Wisdom,Logic,within the mortal form

This is a universal metaphysical Truth - ALL Sentient mind,contains these threes aspects - they work in unison always to call forth what is Imagined,give that abstract knowing awareness,form and structure and function,define the abstract in order to gain understanding,and thus combined they first conceive of Self and Create of Self to cause that which is Known to Be real(ised) - as in literally made real..Self conceiving Self Creating Self defining - this is the truth of the Trinity...Christ says these personas exist always as ONE MIND - He and Sofia came forth together,natural complimentary aspects - literally like Yin and Yang they define each Other,depend in each other,combine perfecty to form One Whole Being - Our Father - thus there are Three personas,3 modes that are merged,As One - always....

Even we mortals are made in this Divine Image....Our low mnd,is a direct copy f this Primal Trinity Mind...Indeed - Christ said,this triple Beings,exists as One,within their own realm of existance - are the Sourxe of ALL existance - called forth from the void of "nothingness",they emerged in Silence He said - specifically - in Silence....This is why His true teaching,was to lead away from religion and errors of man,to a far more Gnostic,inner seeking - to take this mortal mind here,literally,right back into that Divine Silence where Our Father first became aware of Self..

If anyone doubts thins - then simply put the religion to one side - put the preconceived truth to one side - seek the inner communion and experience it directly for the Self - contained within us is the gateway that open to the realm of this Trinity mind..

And indeed,this is right back to the begining- one of those misleading errors to decieve (purposefully so) - for the truth of that is,at no place does Christ ever refer to Our Father as "jehovah" or as yahweh or as any given specific or individual name...Thats just you Kjw trying to deceive us into thinking as you do,trying to make us accept this "jehovah" as supreme - but that is not what Christ said there - that name youuse is not actually used by Christ is it..?.. Again,you take it right out of context to try to make it fit your preconceived truth from man..The hebrew god of the bible - is not Our Father - and that applies no matter what name you use..

Nowhere,does He equate Oue Father with the god of the Hebrews - nowhere - does He ever claim tha god to Be Our Father - and in fact He told us and the rabbis dirctly,that their god,was a murderer,liar and deceiver and that Our Father was completly unknown by anyone who had ever lived - come to reveal secrets He said that not even Angels above yet know - thats not your god "jehovah" then that He speaks of - obviously - everyone knows that god - but Christ went around telling everyone that "none know My Father" - so clearly - not the same "god" at all.......I mean think about it - why did they even murder Him again..?????..........If its the same "god" then why did its rabbis plot to kill Christ...???...

Again - its not rocket scinece - for some reason these priests plot to murder Him yes..?..If they all "played for the same team" as it were,then that would never have happened......But indeed,He said their god was not His Father at all - He said as above,the hebrew god was a lying trickster,deceiving us all - then He proved His truth by these miracles that no priet of this "god "jehovah/yahweh" could ever possibly match...And so,we see,Christ became a threat to the established religion,who worshipped a much lesser "god" altogether...When this truth sank in,the priest murderd Him to silence this truth - their god,is not the god supreme - not Our Father...

So please - theres been far too much twisting and scheming,manipulating truth already - so dont bother adding to it here by inserting bogus names into scripture where it never originally belonged - Christ has no affiliation with that hebrew god and made that very plain for all to see...At least - it would be plain - if only man would quit tampering with His truth and let it stand just as He said it....

Do you still need proof - Our Father is not this hebrew god,and your own quote presented should show you this undeniably..See there - John 17:1-6,Christ is praying to Our Father over the fate of the Disciples - your quote indeed starts with the statement - "I have revealed you to them..!!"

Surely you see - He just said that He had REVEALED Our Father to the disciples..YES..?....Undeniably so....Well - follow His logic then - if something is now "revealed",then that is only possible if it is previously hidden,secret,unknown !!! You cant reveal a truth that everyone already knows - can you..?...So,when He says specifically,I have revealed you to them - and when He says I speak of secrets that not even Angels know - we can be absolutely sure,as said,this Father spirit He teaches us of,was never before known by any mortal man - nor Angels above He said - hence He is now revealing somehtng entirely new and unknown - and most obviously - undeniably - that cannot be the "god of the hebrews" whom He speaks of,as well,everyome knows that god,and that god is indeed,fully revealed a;ready - is it not..?...So thank you - by your own quote as evidence,you actually prove my point for me

nothing but a bunch of mumbo jumbo from you. I don't see any scriptures backing what you say. I backed my truth with scripture. You are being mislead. No wonder Jesus knew in advance--FEW will find the road that leads off into life.( Matt 7:14)-- The Israelites served a single being God named YHVH( Jehovah) 100% fact--God does not change.
Every Trinitarian I ever spoke with-- outright refuses to believe the teachings of Jesus over mens dogma--that is very sad. Because Jesus taught--PROOF of ones love for him was by one listening to him. When outright refuses to listen to Jesus they will lose.
Trinity translations are all due to Catholicism translating--they made many errors to fit false council teachings--there was no trinity taught at the first council, it was added later-- There is no trinity in existence. The Israelite teachers have been telling trinity clergy for the past 1750 years give or take that fact.
Old 04-11-2015, 02:57 AM
Suspended

You make statements about Jesus...yet you term Jesus as Christ...and Christ already existed as discussed factors in the Old Testaments.

Ancient information discuss the Christ as a value of 1000...since when does a human being belong to a value?

Prophecy the use of O letters inside of an evaluated numerical condition O, provided evidence that angles/sounds/future gave self evidence that when JESUS was factored as a return prophetic advice at 0AD that oxygen (HOLY OX) evaluated science condition of alpha/man (Christ holiness) against Satan 1000 would finally cool the radiation of Satan...and then be able to replace the holy oxygen/water in the atmosphere removed by science.

The prophecy evaluation of JESUS demonstrated to the ancient scientists that if they did not stop transmitting the PHI converting SIGNALS of UFO activated converting sound.....that the OXYGEN O body would be born 0 zero condition...would only survive for 33 years (by evaluation of the Holy Trinity 3) and then it would die on the wooden cross.

Attacking the life of human beings means that using WOOD in the crossing calculated model for lifting stone as WOOD/AIR/WATER/FIRE as a calculation, would demonstrate STIGMATA would be inherited at the same time 0AD...bleeding from the skin/cells (which it did)...that plagues would be inherited as a prophetic O timed calculation which it did....that the Carpenter (building with wood) would cause at the same time an earthquake for Carpenter is a secret about plate tectonics in the Year 33AD.

This prophecy was to prove to evil minded occultists that they were purposely destroying the oxygen of the Holy Heavenly atmosphere...the holy spirit of water also and it was attacking human life/blood/cells.

The same form of inherited spiritual attack we are witnessing today with the manifestation of the UFO converting signals of PHI radiated conversion of light/sound for nuclear fuel.

All of these factors proved true.

Human males, just like today were born with spiritual powers 0AD and spiritual phenomena due to the condition of increased irradiation attacking the cell life....our holy spiritual light origin parents keeping us alive through the androgynous light sound change. Defending our life as a spirit attack provided the evidence that origin light did exist...for the inherited condition of the spiritual life and phenomena was established as a proven condition aligned to our holy life and spiritual history as evidence.

This is why human beings have always argued against evolution as being our Creator. Spiritual human beings who have had contact with the higher androgynous spirit know that the origin spirit still exists and is the origin of all Creation.....that from its own body it only lost a light/sound presence.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:27 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Hello All

Kjw;
Quote:
I don't see any scriptures backing what you say. I backed my truth with scripture. You are being mislead.

You didnt - you backed up my position and showed my truth for me,with your own scripture quote...At no place will you find Christ naming Our Father as that god of the hebrews - nowhere - not in the bible or the orignal gospels themselves - such a claim by Christ does not exist,for as said,He repatedly told us opposite to your "truth" in that He said most clearly the god of the hebrews is not the Father He speaks of..He couldnt be more plain - I reveal secrets that none have known He said,repeatedly - He even tells the hebrews directly that their god is a lesser god,deceving them all - He even tells them they will now murder Him becasue this "god" misleads them...Its even in your own bible my firend plain for all to see - read it in the canon of John...

It is you who are misleading,deliberalty inserting that "gods" given names into that scripture where no such name originally existed..DID IT..???

Quote:
The Israelites served a single being God named YHVH( Jehovah) 100% fact--God does not change.

I agree - indeed - 100% agree - the israleites/hebrews do indeed serve a singular Being named yhvh - and yes indeed,this Being is a singular,unique Being just Like You and I...That is because this Being IS a singular unique Being - a CREATURE just like You and I...Christ said the thing you call "god" is actually only an Angel and this is part of its trickery and deception,claiming superior status that it was never justly entitled to hold..Yes - the hebrews follow a singular god named yahweh/jehovah - but look - that Being is not the Father that Chist speaks of....

I can and have already begun,to show you plenty of proof of this - for as said,He repeatedly tells us openly that firstly,none even know the Father before Him,and secondly,He tells us He is now revealing this truth fresh and completly new to every one..Alongside this,He then tells us just as plainly we "must hate our parents" - their ways and traditions - as it is all based on error He said - and alongside this He then tells us to absolutely shun and avoid all religious "authority" - pharisees He despised,said again very plainly that this religious authority was misleading us,with holding truth and not allowing any to have understanding....At every step He pushes that religion and that god away from our minds,and gives us new truth with a direct communion straight to the Source that He alone speaks of knows and understands...Add up the things He actually says - it becomes undeniable - He wishes us to turn our backs on that religon of the hebrews its tradiotns and "truths"...Damnthe Pharise He said,despicable...

Sorry - but that same pharisee authority - same god He despised,is still the god of the bible you follow - that hebrew singular Angelic entity,is NOT the Father Source of All creation...It is a created Being,An angel - He said so directly...Were He here now,He would stil despise that religion - for despite what you believe,He did not come here to abolish an old system and replace it with a new similar religion - He came to abolish the old system completlyand replace it with a new direct communion where no such religion or religious authority priest middle man is even needed....You are the livng Divine spirit He said - now come to realise this within your Self - but in order to do that He said,to follow Hi faithfully and honestly,you must be willing to put aside all these man made preconceptions of truth
Old 04-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Guide
This aligns with the Robert Munroe Ultimate Journey findings.

There is one Creator - the ALL THAT IS. He created this holographic reality as a Multiverse and then descended down into the planes from Kether to Tipheret where the ONE became the Many - the souls of who we are today.

Robert Monroe did also encounter a deity who was very bossy saying "I AM THE LORD THY GOD AND YOU SHALL SERVE ME". Sounds very much like Yahweh...Old testament , Bossy, etc. Robert did not respond to him and then the deity mumbled something about wasting his energy here, and it ran off again.

You should read his encounter yourself in his book - Ultimate Journey.

So I guess there are a number of deities on the Planes of this Multiverse, but there is also a Creator, the One, the ALL. I suspect He is the One Jesus refers to.
Old 04-11-2015, 04:27 PM
One of the main messages I get from Jesus is he was
always pointing to the Father and His dwelling place...
Heaven, the Kingdom that is within us.
How do we access it?
Go to that silent, Secret Place within in stillness, like a child.
And it is true, for me.

I keep it pretty simple, so far so good!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru