Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-03-2018, 08:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Color KEEP CHOOSING LOVE

I will try to keep this as light as I can, however I truly feel the fire inside and I cannot bite my tongue any longer. I have been sitting on the sidelines for some time now, but there comes a point when one needs to take charge and show up. There are others - I'm sure - who have been watching from the sidelines and can see that this subforum has become a cesspit of negativity. Someone here once pointed out how dogmatic these boards have become and he's right.

We all came to Spiritual Forums because at some point, we became aware that there is more to this life and we are here to discover the reality of our nature. We are here to learn how to truly experience existence on this planet.

At some point on our journey, on some level, we all must have seen the light within us. So what happened to that light and why did we stop sharing it? Why did we stop shining our light? What ever happened to showing kindness and compassion, for all, at all times, and to ourselves especially. Are we so wounded that we are not able to open our hearts to give and receive love? Why is the majority choosing fear? Because we're not choosing love. When there's love in our hearts, and we can feel it, all of those wounds will be healed once and for all. We only need to allow ourselves to feel it.

In this subforum, there is simply not enough love going around. There is blame toward the masculines, blame toward the feminines yet regardless of our gender, we all have the same divine masculine and feminine energy within us. We all have the same connection to Source. WE ARE ALL ONE IN THE SAME. So really, when we're hating on one or the other, we're only hating on that aspect of ourselves. Hate is a strong word, yet we seem to be passionate in our posts. At some point, we need to free ourselves. Control what you can, everything else, just breathe and let it all go.

With that said, we can still find so much support here. And there truly are some wonderful people who offer such profound insight. Learn from them. Learn from each other. Because at the end of the day, that is exactly what we are here to do - To learn, and evolve, together.

We are all on our own journey, but we are all on the same journey. We're all at different stages and we need to respect and have acceptance of that. Don't bring others down, raise them up. Empower one another to be the greatest version of themselves. In fact, we're already the greatest version of ourselves. We do need to recognize that in others, as well as in ourselves.

The purpose of our lives is to LIVE, SO LET'S DO IT! The time is NOW! Everything is a choice and every single decision we have made, has brought us to this point in time. So are we happy with our lives? Are we happy with our circumstances? We all know that happiness and bliss comes from within. Are we feeling that? What changes do we need to make? Are we truly living our best lives? Are we embracing everything life has to offer?

Be grateful in each and every moment. When we come from that place of appreciation and admiration for all that we are and all that is around us, that is unconditional love. Above all, that is what we are here to embody and to feel at all times. We need to make that conscious effort to continually choose love so that we eventually become it.

Be gentle, be kind and be patient, always - To ourselves and others. If we all communicate with more compassion and become more aware of our true selves and follow our passion - our purpose - we will all be at more peace and contribute to a better world. Love conquers all. And goodness, when people don't show love, be the ones to send and give them love because they're the ones who need it the most. And when we keep in the forefront of our minds that we all think differently, we will go a long way in getting along with one another.

A separate being has no being at all. This impetus for pure being is what drives all twin flames - the feeling of bringing heaven to Earth. However, most twins don't comprehend what this process fully entails. They don't understand how they must fashion the outer like the inner - that heaven is created within before it is created without.

We're love on the inside, we need to be love on the outside too. Be an example and others will follow suit. Take the lead and shine that goddamn light. The time is now and this life is so breathtakingly beautiful, as are you.

You're already completely whole

Last edited by jmm44 : 22-03-2018 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Removed cursing/swearing per forum rules
Old 21-03-2018, 09:22 PM
Master

it's an illusion to see a perception of people as 'not love'
that then becomes personal and judgmental as to how someone 'should' appear in order to be what love looks like.

lets break moulds and learn to accept people as they are?

im not here to be 'popular' with the mainstream heartache. if my post helps one out 1000 then thats fine by me. If it's ignored due to how i am judgemtnally percieved I can tell you, i've learned enough along my path to understand its within them, triggered them. and projected. so it's not to do with me. If i'm ignored. oh well? i know someone may take it, someone may leave it. If it all boils down to 'inika is not compassionate in her forum tone' so choice is to ignore the 'message' then how is that a fault i should tend to? change for others?
I love me, all of me, my face, my body, my mind, my soul. I am so content and happy and living life fully with love, patience and kindness. inmy daily life, which none of these people know me, i help people with love and compassion everyday. if im ousted , ignored, over a tone that dont seem compassionate, then it actually makes me laugh, because the point has been deliberately missed over something seriously petty. and that actually tells me a lot about people.

awakening, awakens to the innser sensory. align it with outer sensory. listen, listen listen...because if you have that inner sensory, you'd know. oh my GOD you'd know. but if you listen only to outer appearance of people, things, you'll be decieved everytime.

choose love. be real with it, not show pony for others approval. when behind closed doors (away from public forum view) you're a jackazz.
Old 21-03-2018, 09:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Well, my name is Jackie.

We're all different, yet we're all the same.

Love and light to you Inika :)

Thank you for your message.

Last edited by jmm44 : 21-03-2018 at 10:36 PM.
Old 21-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmm44
Well, my name is Jackie lol.

We're all different, yet we're all the same.
Hello Jackie.
If I may respond to this, it's possible a few emanations up from what eventually manifested as humanity. But here on the streets we're far from all the same. Our physical development ensures we're different from an early age, gender apart. It's a judgement you may care to make but as I see it it's wishful thinking. You'd like us to be all the same then it wouldn't matter who we are. I'm happier with differences. Living is about balance.

Old 21-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Lorelyen,

Can I just say, I have read many of your posts and your words have always touched me. They will continue to touch the hearts of many. As will yours, Inika. And hopefully my words will touch others as well.

We are different so that we can learn from each other. Yet, we are all connected. We're sharing this experience on this planet together.

I felt guided to bring this message to all. And now that I have, I feel that there is no longer a need for me to be here. I will continue on my journey, as will you.

Enjoy life and love! Remember, there are always lessons to be learnt.

- Also, if anyone has noticed that I keep editing my posts, it is simply just how my mind works. Sometimes I just feel like my pitch hasn't been driven to its very core, so I will always write and rewrite. If I can bring in more light, then I will. There are always areas that we can improve upon.

Last edited by jmm44 : 22-03-2018 at 06:39 AM.
Old 22-03-2018, 07:40 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmm44
- Also, if anyone has noticed that I keep editing my posts, it is simply just how my mind works. Sometimes I just feel like my pitch hasn't been driven to its very core, so I will always write and rewrite. If I can bring in more light, then I will. There are always areas that we can improve upon.

You and me alike! In that, we're the same. I find it hard to match the small reply panel with the eventual post so looking at the post I see things I could have expressed better or more succinctly. I never was a good writer. I think it adds up to the same reason as yours.

Quote:
I felt guided to bring this message to all. And now that I have, I feel that there is no longer a need for me to be here. I will continue on my journey, as will you.
Isn't it worth staying, keeping your membership active, though? Your message oft-times needs repeating. This thread will eventually disappear off the bottom of the chart but one doesn't want to lose its message.

Old 22-03-2018, 07:42 AM
Pathfinder

Thank You for this kind message.

Cheers to To learning, and evolving, together
Old 22-03-2018, 11:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You and me alike! In that, we're the same. I find it hard to match the small reply panel with the eventual post so looking at the post I see things I could have expressed better or more succinctly. I never was a good writer. I think it adds up to the same reason as yours.
I discovered quite recently that you (excuse me, one) can adjust the length and width of the reply box by clicking and dragging the bottom-right-hand corner of the box. Does make things easier, I find.
Old 22-03-2018, 12:47 PM
Deactivated Account

You are most welcome AutumnGold and thank you. Cheers to learning and evolving together! And thank you Lorelyen. You express yourself beautifully nonetheless. A human Being, your posts have also touched me and I have always felt a lovely energy from your words.

Even though I was not an active participant in this forum, from the deepest depth of my heart, I am truly so grateful for having been here and I have learnt so much. Please continue to inspire one another and come from a place of kindness and consideration - Welcome all who come with open arms.

Someday, there will be peace within us all, and this place will radiate with love. This message will no longer be needed. If there comes a time when it needs repeating, I feel like it will be brought to light. It will be found, and someone else will take charge and make that decision to choose love.

As for staying, I feel the time has come for me to move along on this journey. The passion within has indeed burned brighter than my fears and there is no more holding back. I feel free to step into love and walk the path in my authenticity. It is time to do the work and fashion the outer like the inner. I am becoming the person I was always meant to be. We all are.

I wish each and every one of us a life full of profound love, joy and happiness always and in all ways. We need to trust in the timing of our lives and remember that we are not - and have never been - alone. And wherever we go, we need to be all there. Whatever comes, let it come. Whatever stays, let it stay. Whatever goes, let it go.

You know, sunsets also remind us to let go with gratitude. With that, we feel peace. We are reminded that the sun will rise again, bringing with it the delight of endless possibilities.

Sky above, Earth below, peace within.

We are here on this beautiful planet and we need to accept and embrace it all - This is our home. It is a part of us, as are the Sun, the Moon, the Stars - the Universe.

And so, everything and everyone is intrinsically connected. We all have eternal love within us - The fire, the flame.

Our Divine Selves are lighting the way, always. And now, we shine.

With love,

Your friend

Last edited by jmm44 : 22-03-2018 at 05:10 PM.
Old 22-03-2018, 03:21 PM
Master
Thank you for your kind words, jmm, and also for your inspiring message - I wish you well on your journey