Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 26-03-2018, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
Can't both statements be true? As, I AM God, pure unconditional love, I AM the source and creator in a way... while, on the other hand, I am just a sparkle of them while being in this body. Like, everything is connected, there is a sparkle of God in each of us. Thus, we are all equal. And all connected.
I have to admit, that I am having trouble with "I am God", too.
Especially when it comes to expressing my gratitude. Whom do I thank for all the "good" things in my life, whom do I thank for all I have "accomplished"? I rather thank other people or a higher being beyond our human perception than just thanking myself... would feel like being a megalomaniac or narcissist otherwise, lol...
I AM God, yet I am not.
I might be the God of my own universe, but not the God of any other living being's universe.
As a God, I will take on the responsibility to make my own universe the best possible world to live in, but without denying any soul their free will.
I agree with being both. This is my thought, ok if you gave yourself to God completely you would be a monk or a nun, please correct me if I am wrong. Yes one would say that's the safest option. But that would be all you would know. Okay so now you combine the two. Now you have the ability to find your true self. I noticed a lot hardcore spiritual people tend to try repress there human side. After all we are human and hardwired that way. Like a ox is a ox and a race horse is a horse. Your not going effectively make a ox run a mile in 2min. A boat in the harbor is safe but that's not we're it's meant to be.