Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-12-2018, 06:19 AM
Pathfinder

Inspiring and Uplifting
Old 21-12-2018, 10:46 AM
Master
JMM44, you are absolutely right. I too have tried for a while to bring some positivity in here, but you know, people don't want it. People won't accept positivity unless they choose to and people in here choose negativity.
This subforum is the epitome of why good TF guiders & teachers tell you to stay far away from the TF community, especially online.
And yes, there is also support here, but that doesn't change the overall vibe which is negative.
Old 21-12-2018, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
JMM44, you are absolutely right. I too have tried for a while to bring some positivity in here, but you know, people don't want it. People won't accept positivity unless they choose to and people in here choose negativity.
This subforum is the epitome of why good TF guiders & teachers tell you to stay far away from the TF community, especially online.
And yes, there is also support here, but that doesn't change the overall vibe which is negative.
The irony is that this post also feels very negative, you sound resentful that people have rejected your attempts to be positive.
Old 21-12-2018, 11:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally posted by FairyCrystal

People won't accept positivity unless they choose to and people in here choose negativity. This subforum is the epitome of why good TF guiders & teachers tell you to stay far away from the TF community, especially online

Also how to ditch someone in a very beautiful yet extremely powerful way.

Sometimes there is not much positive to work with in the first place, and if one is adhering to the dogma (such as it is), this is to be expected. Healing wounds, anyone? Need to be sprung from an abusive relationship? What it says, and these are just a few examples, all buttressed by some of what gets posted here. It is of the utmost import, but learning to love unconditionally is not always pleasant, especially the part about loving yourself. Go look if you don't believe me. It might be great, it could be awful, but there isn't much running from it. If one is truly bound to another at the soul level, then there isn't any 'ditching' it. It is as it is, and it will settle where it does... or it will run its course.
Old 22-12-2018, 05:14 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmm44
I will try to keep this as light as I can, however I truly feel the fire inside and I cannot bite my tongue any longer. I have been sitting on the sidelines for some time now, but there comes a point when one needs to take charge and show up. There are others - I'm sure - who have been watching from the sidelines and can see that this subforum has become a cesspit of negativity. Someone here once pointed out how dogmatic these boards have become and he's right.

We all came to Spiritual Forums because at some point, we became aware that there is more to this life and we are here to discover the reality of our nature. We are here to learn how to truly experience existence on this planet.

At some point on our journey, on some level, we all must have seen the light within us. So what happened to that light and why did we stop sharing it? Why did we stop shining our light? What ever happened to showing kindness and compassion, for all, at all times, and to ourselves especially. Are we so wounded that we are not able to open our hearts to give and receive love? Why is the majority choosing fear? Because we're not choosing love. When there's love in our hearts, and we can feel it, all of those wounds will be healed once and for all. We only need to allow ourselves to feel it.

In this subforum, there is simply not enough love going around. There is blame toward the masculines, blame toward the feminines yet regardless of our gender, we all have the same divine masculine and feminine energy within us. We all have the same connection to Source. WE ARE ALL ONE IN THE SAME. So really, when we're hating on one or the other, we're only hating on that aspect of ourselves. Hate is a strong word, yet we seem to be passionate in our posts. At some point, we need to free ourselves. Control what you can, everything else, just breathe and let it all go.

With that said, we can still find so much support here. And there truly are some wonderful people who offer such profound insight. Learn from them. Learn from each other. Because at the end of the day, that is exactly what we are here to do - To learn, and evolve, together.

We are all on our own journey, but we are all on the same journey. We're all at different stages and we need to respect and have acceptance of that. Don't bring others down, raise them up. Empower one another to be the greatest version of themselves. In fact, we're already the greatest version of ourselves. We do need to recognize that in others, as well as in ourselves.

The purpose of our lives is to LIVE, SO LET'S DO IT! The time is NOW! Everything is a choice and every single decision we have made, has brought us to this point in time. So are we happy with our lives? Are we happy with our circumstances? We all know that happiness and bliss comes from within. Are we feeling that? What changes do we need to make? Are we truly living our best lives? Are we embracing everything life has to offer?

Be grateful in each and every moment. When we come from that place of appreciation and admiration for all that we are and all that is around us, that is unconditional love. Above all, that is what we are here to embody and to feel at all times. We need to make that conscious effort to continually choose love so that we eventually become it.

Be gentle, be kind and be patient, always - To ourselves and others. If we all communicate with more compassion and become more aware of our true selves and follow our passion - our purpose - we will all be at more peace and contribute to a better world. Love conquers all. And goodness, when people don't show love, be the ones to send and give them love because they're the ones who need it the most. And when we keep in the forefront of our minds that we all think differently, we will go a long way in getting along with one another.

A separate being has no being at all. This impetus for pure being is what drives all twin flames - the feeling of bringing heaven to Earth. However, most twins don't comprehend what this process fully entails. They don't understand how they must fashion the outer like the inner - that heaven is created within before it is created without.

We're love on the inside, we need to be love on the outside too. Be an example and others will follow suit. Take the lead and shine that goddamn light. The time is now and this life is so breathtakingly beautiful, as are you.

You're already completely whole

Very well said, Jackie. Thank you for sharing.

I'm amazed in my everyday life how much negativity people carry with them. It can be difficult to be love and spread that, and I need reminders.
Old 25-12-2018, 07:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmm44
I will try to keep this as light as I can, however I truly feel the fire inside and I cannot bite my tongue any longer. I have been sitting on the sidelines for some time now, but there comes a point when one needs to take charge and show up. There are others - I'm sure - who have been watching from the sidelines and can see that this subforum has become a cesspit of negativity. Someone here once pointed out how dogmatic these boards have become and he's right.

We all came to Spiritual Forums because at some point, we became aware that there is more to this life and we are here to discover the reality of our nature. We are here to learn how to truly experience existence on this planet.

At some point on our journey, on some level, we all must have seen the light within us. So what happened to that light and why did we stop sharing it? Why did we stop shining our light? What ever happened to showing kindness and compassion, for all, at all times, and to ourselves especially. Are we so wounded that we are not able to open our hearts to give and receive love? Why is the majority choosing fear? Because we're not choosing love. When there's love in our hearts, and we can feel it, all of those wounds will be healed once and for all. We only need to allow ourselves to feel it.

In this subforum, there is simply not enough love going around. There is blame toward the masculines, blame toward the feminines yet regardless of our gender, we all have the same divine masculine and feminine energy within us. We all have the same connection to Source. WE ARE ALL ONE IN THE SAME. So really, when we're hating on one or the other, we're only hating on that aspect of ourselves. Hate is a strong word, yet we seem to be passionate in our posts. At some point, we need to free ourselves. Control what you can, everything else, just breathe and let it all go.

With that said, we can still find so much support here. And there truly are some wonderful people who offer such profound insight. Learn from them. Learn from each other. Because at the end of the day, that is exactly what we are here to do - To learn, and evolve, together.

We are all on our own journey, but we are all on the same journey. We're all at different stages and we need to respect and have acceptance of that. Don't bring others down, raise them up. Empower one another to be the greatest version of themselves. In fact, we're already the greatest version of ourselves. We do need to recognize that in others, as well as in ourselves.

The purpose of our lives is to LIVE, SO LET'S DO IT! The time is NOW! Everything is a choice and every single decision we have made, has brought us to this point in time. So are we happy with our lives? Are we happy with our circumstances? We all know that happiness and bliss comes from within. Are we feeling that? What changes do we need to make? Are we truly living our best lives? Are we embracing everything life has to offer?

Be grateful in each and every moment. When we come from that place of appreciation and admiration for all that we are and all that is around us, that is unconditional love. Above all, that is what we are here to embody and to feel at all times. We need to make that conscious effort to continually choose love so that we eventually become it.

Be gentle, be kind and be patient, always - To ourselves and others. If we all communicate with more compassion and become more aware of our true selves and follow our passion - our purpose - we will all be at more peace and contribute to a better world. Love conquers all. And goodness, when people don't show love, be the ones to send and give them love because they're the ones who need it the most. And when we keep in the forefront of our minds that we all think differently, we will go a long way in getting along with one another.

A separate being has no being at all. This impetus for pure being is what drives all twin flames - the feeling of bringing heaven to Earth. However, most twins don't comprehend what this process fully entails. They don't understand how they must fashion the outer like the inner - that heaven is created within before it is created without.

We're love on the inside, we need to be love on the outside too. Be an example and others will follow suit. Take the lead and shine that goddamn light. The time is now and this life is so breathtakingly beautiful, as are you.

You're already completely whole

Beautiful - Thank you so much and so beautifully written. I truly needed to read this, this morning.

It's a tough one sometimes, how kind, how compassionate, how supportive am I being it's hard to know. I always want to think that we are all inherently functioning from love and only love. However there are times that we all fall off.

I guess most of us end up on here when we are feeling sad, hence the negativity... Being human can be a tough ride and boy being a twin flame adds to the toughness of all this.

So much to learn right? So much to do still and so many reasons that we are still here...

Once again, thank you so much. Your message has really warmed my heart - needed that today, truly needed it. Love to you
Old 25-12-2018, 09:09 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for sharing your beautiful post Jackie,

don't worry about what others think. You did the right thing by voicing your truth and it's very uplifting.

I hope we hear more from you because we need more of this in our community.

Take care

sf