Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-04-2020, 04:08 PM
Guide

Recurring, Barefoot Stepping on Broken Glass

I wake up, and go back to sleep, and it happens again, and again and again.

I am barefoot, stepping on broken glass, shattering more by stepping on it. I am hesitant to do so. There is no blood, nor pain. It's is more like, Oh, here I go again. I step on it, and it crunches, and shatters, and I must walk on it. I am rocking on it? or it seems like it, maybe trying to remove myself, but it is everywhere on the floor. I don't want it.

____

All I can really see is, this is something I've done, and I want to run, and I can't. I can't get away from it. I know, I cannot run from myself, the fear is there, and I want to. I also know it will just be placed on my path again, and again, if I do not, face it.

I don't know how to face it.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:24 PM
Master

Interpretation: In spite of your intellectual and emotional decisions, that put you at risk more than help you, your intuition guides you to go unharmed through your trials.

Guidance: Rely more on your intuition than on your judgment and emotions in making decisions.

The recurrence of the dream might be an indication of urgency: you're about to take an important decision, or you might be at a crossroads, and you should rely more on your intuition now (easy to say that ...).

------

I wrote the above before reading the second part of your post, because I didn't want to be affected by your commentary.

Now, as I read that too, I'm pretty confident of my interpretation of your recurring dream.

------

The above guidance might actually refer to how to better interpret your own dreams: rely on your inner guidance (intuition), not on your intellect and emotions. It might be that lesson.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
I wake up, and go back to sleep, and it happens again, and again and again.

I am barefoot, stepping on broken glass, shattering more by stepping on it. I am hesitant to do so. There is no blood, nor pain. It's is more like, Oh, here I go again. I step on it, and it crunches, and shatters, and I must walk on it. I am rocking on it? or it seems like it, maybe trying to remove myself, but it is everywhere on the floor. I don't want it.

____

All I can really see is, this is something I've done, and I want to run, and I can't. I can't get away from it. I know, I cannot run from myself, the fear is there, and I want to. I also know it will just be placed on my path again, and again, if I do not, face it.

I don't know how to face it.

maybe it isn't the broken glass you have to face. After all glass insulates you from what you see unless it is broken... so broken glass is like welcoming something in. I would be trying to remember what else is in the dream... or what comes to mind when you think of the dream...
Old 07-04-2020, 12:35 PM
irisa

There is no blood, nor pain. It's is more like, Oh, here I go again.

Maybe it is about this part: No blood, nor pain.

'Oh, here i go again.'; going round and round and round and round...something needs to be confronted?

Shattered glass from a shattered dream? What i learned a few years ago is that even my every day life is most of the time 'just' symbolic...like a mirror. I'm not stating it is this way all the time.

What if you would try to tell the dream experience like when you were 'the shattered glass'. Like: "I am shattered glass. I am lying on the ground. And she's walking on me. Strange, but she doesn't seem to feel me...I don't cause her pain, although that is just impossible…"

Shattered dream...shattered feelings...emotions...
Old 07-04-2020, 02:08 PM
Guide

inavalan, I try not to but it's hard.

FallingLeaves, I mention how I felt. I just know my feet were bare, and it was a maroon tile floor. There was no other part of me, and nothing else around. Not even sound if I remember correctly.

I did just stop seeing someone a day in a half before.

Could be irisa
Old 10-04-2020, 07:48 PM
Suspended

Probably an indication that your current path is not good for you. Difficult travels. Time to stop and reassess the direction you are going. Think about another approach to your problems.