Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-08-2019, 06:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Actually all traditions have the same belief I am pointing out.

Chakras, nadis and an energy body is at the local mind level. Likes stages of realization.

When you realize you are everything where then is your energy body?

To me my energy body supports my consciousness (along with my physical body), my energy body is not what realizes anything, just as my body doesn’t realize anything. so it is in exactly the same place no matter what I do or don’t
realize.

My energy body can change, just like my physical body does, but it remains attached to and supported by my physical body.
Old 01-08-2019, 07:13 AM
Master

To remain focused on the actual experience rather than theory would keep us on track with the theme of this thread although no doubt vicarious knowledge is also welcome. Scriptures are, after all the experiences of others in the distant past.

These days ... for some time now actually, I feel a prominent energy zone in the chin region as well as medulla ... don’t know what they do though. Any inputs on this?

Old 01-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
im not sure one with the clouds is a good example for something beyond what i experince. you know its the clouds, the planet is why i dont bother or interested in human gurus. with that said. everybody that gets into meditation experinces no body and such. the point in it all in my view is to experince it in a body, in life. you have to have an awareness of a body to function.

bliss and silence are just as this person stated. unobstructable and can not be impeded. i have no reason to not relate to what you just listed. with that said. thats from the experience of bliss and silence. the mind and emotional body are and have to be dualistic. or one couldn't navigate in life. which is why because its unobstructed, because it cant be impeded. one can live in life and experince the divine.

you knows this stuff. im not sure what your driving at? i dont mind the discussion. or debate though.

No body is more like silence or quiet mind. It happens often and people think they have arrived.

The clouds and the planet are not separate from you. Oneness isn't just feeling energy from places as you travel down the road it is realizing you are that. The body is like an object to you, nothing is separate from you.

I am driving at the fact that they don't have to be dualistic.. let that go and see were it leads you.. Hold on tight and you will never find out.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
To me my energy body supports my consciousness (along with my physical body), my energy body is not what realizes anything, just as my body doesn’t realize anything. so it is in exactly the same place no matter what I do or don’t
realize.

My energy body can change, just like my physical body does, but it remains attached to and supported by my physical body.

The energy body, your physical body and all that is around you is really one and the same.

Let go of the attachment of separation, just let go and be present and you will see the body is energy and empty. That it and what you think of as your energy body and your consciousness are not separate things.
Old 01-08-2019, 02:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
No body is more like silence or quiet mind. It happens often and people think they have arrived.

The clouds and the planet are not separate from you. Oneness isn't just feeling energy from places as you travel down the road it is realizing you are that. The body is like an object to you, nothing is separate from you.

I am driving at the fact that they don't have to be dualistic.. let that go and see were it leads you.. Hold on tight and you will never find out.

bliss and silence. that oneness are not dualistic. i have never said they were. if they were then bliss and silence would not. could not be causeless. effortless.

i have said. the mind and emotional body are dualistic. but that is not bad. it is what enables one to live in life.

when have if ever said i feel seperate to whats around me? i have never said such a thing. bliss and silence happens due to oneness.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 01-08-2019, 02:19 PM
Master

Silencing thought, as presence flowing in the now continuum makes for the meditational orientation wherefrom arises cognition of movement in stillness including among other osmotic blissful percolations, kundalini in its (our consciousness) progressions and yet the cognition being through sentience of human bodily form.

In the oneness experience in the void of seeming nothingness (actually Absoluteness) ... there (here) too we are dissolved yet distinct, in that we are identity-less as in there is no personality in the usual sense of the word but yet, in, as and one with Oneness Itself ... enabled as supreme awareness, there is still separateness. We are always, so to speak ‘as He’ but never ‘He’. Which is fine ... but then, we must recalibrate the concept of Oneness as interconnectedness.

I personally hold the view, that what is, is. Duality is. Non duality also is ... as interconnectedness. This either/or full and final singular truth appears to be a concept which may yet be ... at a loftier state of vibration than at least where I am (I Am) at. The truth as known in being-ness... not the supposed truth as in scriptures.

Let the pendulum oscillate in dynamic stillness!

(This discussion seems to overlap with the non duality thread ‘ the oneness enigma’ but we can continue here as well )

Old 03-08-2019, 05:22 AM
Master

copied from another section on SF

A hollow spine
Vibrant in emptiness
Does pine
For presence as Absoluteness

Our consciousness as kundalini
Rising along Ida Pingala & Sushumna
Pure energy
Triangulates at the Medulla

Preceded by of course divine grace inside
Stabilising of the energy in permanence
As a rod of living energy erect and magnetised
Ecstatic bliss & compassion radiating love in innocence

Head region being the upper ovoid
Into which we fully disperse
Centres within many in this vibrant void
We within become The Brahman The Universe

The void of fullness in seeming emptiness Aum sounds
Is present in every lifetron jiva
Magnetised unstruck sound from the heart resounds
Pure boundless energy as formless essence of Shiva

God then enlivens our form resident at the heart within
As also in the void within the head with chakras innumerable
Yet in Absoluteness all grids vanish and Aum alone does remain
Like the roar of the Sun the sound only to inner sense is cognisable

Back to form there is then both this and that
Non duality & duality in harmonious co-existence
Equal in both and switching as we please a given fact
In alignment within & without we transcend sentience

Our mind as Brahman
Completeness & Absoluteness
Energising mind as man
Merging in-form consciousness & oneness awareness

Old 03-08-2019, 05:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

copied from another section on SF

A hollow spine
Vibrant in emptiness
Does pine
For presence as Absoluteness

Our consciousness as kundalini
Rising along Ida Pingala & Sushumna
Pure energy
Triangulates at the Medulla

Preceded by of course divine grace inside
Stabilising of the energy in permanence
As a rod of living energy erect and magnetised
Ecstatic bliss & compassion radiating love in innocence

Head region being the upper ovoid
Into which we fully disperse
Centres within many in this vibrant void
We within become The Brahman The Universe

The void of fullness in seeming emptiness Aum sounds
Is present in every lifetron jiva
Magnetised unstruck sound from the heart resounds
Pure boundless energy as formless essence of Shiva

God then enlivens our form resident at the heart within
As also in the void within the head with chakras innumerable
Yet in Absoluteness all grids vanish and Aum alone does remain
Like the roar of the Sun the sound only to inner sense is cognisable

Back to form there is then both this and that
Non duality & duality in harmonious co-existence
Equal in both and switching as we please a given fact
In alignment within & without we transcend sentience

Our mind as Brahman
Completeness & Absoluteness
Energising mind as man
Merging in-form consciousness & oneness awareness

that is beautiful! thank you for sharing

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 10-08-2019, 03:17 AM
Master

A very close friend of mine, who has been recently graced with remarkable spiritual unfoldings has shared that after the kundalini movement and clear cognition of the grid line we have mentioned earlier ... dividing the body into two geometric halves vertically, he now feels as Ardhanarishvara ... masculine on the right half and feminine on the left.

As of now, for several days, his state of being is as such* (*during meditation), which he seems to have accepted.

In my own case, the experience earlier on when it occurred was as a descent into form of male and female energies entering through the crown and stabilising at the heart centre. It was disconcerting to say the least but the energies attained an equilibrium shortly ... that is, within the meditation cycle itself.

My friend’s experience is on the same lines but not quite really, since the Ardhanarishvara orientation is permanent as it seems so far during his meditation ... at other times he is as he is ... male.

Sharing as pertinent to the theme of this thread ...

Old 10-08-2019, 05:13 AM
Master
Quote:
The energy body, your physical body and all that is around you is really one and the same.

Let go of the attachment of separation, just let go and be present and you will see the body is energy and empty. That it and what you think of as your energy body and your consciousness are not separate things.

Great point.

Obvious, but I never looked at it that way.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜