Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-07-2019, 03:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand

I feel as if I’m simply a gentle wind floating from one form of living to the other until I come to merge totally with the growing consciousness of this living world. This body becoming just a single cell in this Huge living being we may call the World.

Old 02-07-2019, 08:28 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Chakras relate to our Kundalini which in turn is an exemplification of the immense latent potentials within us. There are many means of tapping these hidden potentials (Mantra repetition, Gemstones, yoga asanas, pranayamas, meditation, etc.) Kundalini Yoga is an ancient practice that helps you channel powerful energy and transform your life.

Chakras control particular parts of the body, energizing particular organs and bring harmony within the body. If any of these chakras are blocked then energy cannot flow freely. Chakras are The part of subtle body one cannot see chakras through naked eyes but, can feel the energy of the chakras during meditation. The seven chakras are the seven energy centers of man. These and their associated crystals are considered our companions for life. From today on, we will be presenting a weekly series of articles about the seven chakras and their associated crystals as companions for life. For detailed you can get in touch with Kundalini & Chakras Experts
Old 02-07-2019, 08:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraLara
Chakras relate to our Kundalini which in turn is an exemplification of the immense latent potentials within us. There are many means of tapping these hidden potentials (Mantra repetition, Gemstones, yoga asanas, pranayamas, meditation, etc.) Kundalini Yoga is an ancient practice that helps you channel powerful energy and transform your life.

Chakras control particular parts of the body, energizing particular organs and bring harmony within the body. If any of these chakras are blocked then energy cannot flow freely. Chakras are The part of subtle body one cannot see chakras through naked eyes but, can feel the energy of the chakras during meditation. The seven chakras are the seven energy centers of man. These and their associated crystals are considered our companions for life. From today on, we will be presenting a weekly series of articles about the seven chakras and their associated crystals as companions for life. For detailed you can get in touch with Kundalini & Chakras Experts

Please do share your personal experiences if you wish

Old 02-07-2019, 08:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraLara

Awesome.How you managed to raise your kundalini?And what potentials you gained from it?
Old 02-07-2019, 09:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
That is an interesting topic in and of itself, what is required for a full-on Kundalini awakening. Age is a factor. 33 seems to be the minimum age for an awakening to happen. That is of course a classic Kundalini number, relating to the number of vertebrae along the spine. Not coincidentally, Christ was crucified at that age. I think the whole crucifixion symbolism actually relates to Kundalini and the Chakras, but I haven't looked into it in any detail. I guess it will be up to a Christian to figure that one out

Christ and Kundalini; Im afraid to say the two have no correlation whatsoever.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton

That's just an opinion.

My own opinion is that the Kundalini and the Holy Spirit (or Shekinah) are the same thing. Of course I realise that is blasphemy to most Christians and they think Kundalini is Satan or something. Really have no patience for people like that.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:53 AM
Master
I forgot to mention one other thing that happened to me after tmy kundalini activation.

I was about to sleep,(hypnagogic state) and i spoked the words sakaret amari
(they just came out of me)

After some hours of searching the net to find the meaning of it,i saw they're sankrits,and they mean ''one with the goddess'' or ''forever with the goddess''.(or something like that if i'm not mistaken).

I found some other translations as well,but at the end i'm not sure if i hitted the correct meaning.

The first word http://spokensanskrit.org/index.php?...t =au&anz=100

And the second one
http://spokensanskrit.org/index.php?...t =au&anz=100
Old 02-07-2019, 11:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
That's just an opinion.

My own opinion is that the Kundalini and the Holy Spirit (or Shekinah) are the same thing. Of course I realise that is blasphemy to most Christians and they think Kundalini is Satan or something. Really have no patience for people like that.

I see, let me share a little as to why I feel the Holy Spirit and Kundalini are different.

I believe Kundalini work has existed long before the arrival of Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit was only given around the time of Pentecost.

The Kundalini is said to rise, but the Holy Spirit falls on a person.

Kundalini requires working through meditation and various other practices, but the Holy Spirit only requires belief.

I believe that Kundalini is also Kali, and Kali requires human sacrifice but the Holy Spirit does not. This is a debatable topic, let me just say it's just an opinion that is not based on facts.

I did Kriya yoga for about 5 years and during Kriya practice, I did have countless experiences of chakras, bolts and heat in the spinal though, but audio, visual and kinesthetic feedback mean totally nothing to me if there are no results. I definitely know about Kundalini.

Now I have the Holy Spirit and the two are not the same. I honestly understand that if one has not had any experience with say Christ or the Holy Spirit, it is easy to believe the narrative of Jesus Christ doing yoga, Him and the Kundalini, Christ-Consciousness, so on and so forth, but I would avoid following any kind of narrative.

I conclude that the two are not the same. But this is only my experience.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:55 AM
Master
Quote:
There is a coincidental language abheration between ancient Greek and English:

Krystm = Pineal Gland DMT secretions
Krystos = Christ

Christ = Jesus
Christ = Anointed One.

Anointed with what exactly?

But like I said, this is probably just a coincidence and a mistranslation occured somewhere down the line.
Old 02-07-2019, 12:06 PM
Master

Quote:
I see, let me share a little as to why I feel the Holy Spirit and Kundalini are different.

I believe Kundalini work has existed long before the arrival of Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit was only given around the time of Pentecost.

The Kundalini is said to rise, but the Holy Spirit falls on a person.

Kundalini requires working through meditation and various other practices, but the Holy Spirit only requires belief.

I believe that Kundalini is also Kali, and Kali requires human sacrifice but the Holy Spirit does not. This is a debatable topic, let me just say it's just an opinion that is not based on facts.

I did Kriya yoga for about 5 years and during Kriya practice, I did have countless experiences of chakras, bolts and heat in the spinal though, but audio, visual and kinesthetic feedback mean totally nothing to me if there are no results. I definitely know about Kundalini.

Now I have the Holy Spirit and the two are not the same. I honestly understand that if one has not had any experience with say Christ or the Holy Spirit, it is easy to believe the narrative of Jesus Christ doing yoga, Him and the Kundalini, Christ-Consciousness, so on and so forth, but I would avoid following any kind of narrative.

I conclude that the two are not the same. But this is only my experience.

Honestly Aknaton, I am trying to be open-minded and fair with you, but you're not making it easy. At least you got one thing right:

Quote:
"This is a debatable topic, let me just say it's just an opinion that is not based on facts."

I'm sorry to say the rest of what you wrote makes no sense at all, at least to me. Maybe I'm just not Christian enough. Which I'm not, though I have nothing against JC, the Holy Spirit and the rest. We're cool.