Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-03-2020, 02:19 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I just finished a session of meditation, right in the beginning of it, many female voices spoke as one, they said:

Illuminate yourselves for the things I am asking from you.. Illuminate yourselves...

Another male voice said: Be smart ( you all ) and do not worry!

The first message is referring to the human mind, to illuminate it, to make your eyes as one eye.

The second one is referring to the troubles we have in our world, that we need not to worry.

Something like this is what I've seen when those female voices spoke as one but I could not keep this image very much in my mind, it was a glimpse.

Amazing.There are no sounds in the astral.Sounds come out as light as your picture shows.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Amazing.There are no sounds in the astral.Sounds come out as light as your picture shows.

it's all energy, everything is energy and this energy manifests itself in many many ways, when I hear these voices talking, they are the voices of energy, they sound male or female, but I know they are manifestations of the energy, in fact, as I said, physical or spiritual, it does not matter, everything is energy.
Old 01-03-2020, 04:02 PM
Master
I like the joyous expressions which are simple like that and always valuable. With allot of wisdom. And General well-being. Which is always easy to contemplate and allow a general well-being to establish in my life evermore effortlessly and naturally. Without trying anything. Just letting go and allowing/enjoying the general well-being.

One time I tried to simply look at the light in my minds eye. Because it felt good in the moment. I was inspired to do it. I enjoyed the vibration of the light so vibrant and soft and gentle gaze on the gentle or subtle pleasure of the light. White light. And as I allowed myself to focus on it and enjoy it more consistently, resting in the vibrational experience and sensation of experiencing being on with and in and as and through and it through me, pure white bright light. And then I closed my eyes and rested in that light in my inner minds eye. Looking at the light in my imagination. My third eye opened and I experienced some joy, but quickly I became fearfull of what I saw, and my eyes shut again. This is ok, I was not ready. And pushing or trying or insisting always makes life unenjoyable for me. I always take the easy road. Comfortable road. Relaxed road and enjoyable road. And natural normal stable balance healthy well-being road. To simply feel good, rest and sleep well, for me.

This is about as far as my experience goes. And from the looks of it you are doing well and ahead of me regarding this experience. Very good and well receiving and very capable and balanced and aligned and stable. I know Rion from unite the collective says he's had his third eye open for a long time. Not an easy thing for me, I am glad it is not open for me. But I really appreciate his joyous energy and expressions of excitement. He's all about having fun with all of it. And I think that's also what helps him cope so well with all of it. I guess that joy is an indicator for me that I am being on my own natural path of least resistance. So that is also how that enjoyable inspiration to look at the light, led to a positive experience, that then my third eye opened for a longer period than usual, which activated again some resistance, indicated by negative emotion, and my third eye closed. And that is good. I wasn't ready and that's ok. Because I am now understanding the value of simply being who I am. And I have a new found appreciation for people who are capable and able to enjoy receiving more fully and more consciously. With greater focus and consistency of focus. The energy moves faster. More momentum. More odds of activating resistance. And that is ok, to let go and allow and distract in times I am overwhelmed. To retreat back to my nornal natural state of being of natural confort of general well-being. Resting again in the more simpler slower more general well-being. And another time is always available. I never rush any of these things or push for it or it on me. I always let go of that. And just allow my natural well-being to always yield itself to and through me naturally.

But I find it very admiring that you are already able as much as you've shared with us. I can't help but wanna say take it easy and enjoy. And remember to be always be well. May it all be well with you. And I hope you are always feeling relaxed and good and well rested and enjoying whatever experiences you may be having. Wish you well-being.
Old 11-03-2020, 08:47 PM
Master

In the last few days I've been trying to find some answers regarding the global situation, I tried to heal people, I meditated for about 5 hours in the last two days. Yesterday I was close to achieve AP from a meditative state but my astral body returned back into my body and my physical body jumped in the air.

After these failed attempts, I was overwhelmed by a very deep sadness and hate towards all things, I can't explain this...

Today, I said that I give up, after praying for several days, day after day, having no answer, not even one message, I gave up, so I decided to stay in my bed as if I am waiting to "die". Suddenly, I received two messages, answers, they were about the global situation, but sadly, I can't remember them, at that moment, I was fully aware of the content of these two messages, but I was just too sad and could not keep them in my mind.. Few hours later, I was drinking hot chocolate in the old house of my grandma and I don't know how, but I spilled some of it on the floor, at first I noticed nothing and then I started to clean it, few moments later I noticed a big question mark "?", the stain on the floor was a big question mark and in that moment, this thought appeared in my mind: "What do you want to know?";

I made the picture backwards because I am very good photographer, but you get the point, this is real proof of the supernatural and I am sharing it with you, incredible, right? I wish I could do so much more and share with you useful things, things that would help you in your daily life, things that would give you hope for tomorrow..

https://imgur.com/a/Cz9x9rt You can see the image there.
Old 30-03-2020, 10:06 AM
Master

Set aside your worries and think about us.

This message came to me from nowhere, I just spoke these words while walking through the forest and right away I knew it's a message.

That us refers to the beings of Light, God and His angels, we should turn our face towards the Light and pray, just pray!! It's time to pray!

Last edited by ThatMan : 30-03-2020 at 02:46 PM.
Old 13-04-2020, 09:50 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
You can write here if you feel like writing, there's no problem, I just want to have a place where to share with you everything I receive, maybe it can help you in a way.

I share with you everything here.I hope there are other people who have similar experiences, maybe we can learn from each other.

yes keep going please!
Old 13-04-2020, 11:11 PM
Master
[quote=ThatMan]In the last few days I've been trying to find some answers regarding the global situation, I tried
Yes this is the question of all questions. Remember how you feel, and keep reaching for the best feeling thought you can find. And when this question feels good, it means, that when you think about it, you are in agreement with your source of being, and its perspective about it. So take that agreement and expand upon the joy of it, as joy is the indicator of your agreement of your evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have.

So if you want to help people, go deeper and ask yourself why you want to help it, what idea of it, what aspect of it really feels best? And then expand on that.

For me, I want to help people, because I want them to already be helped. And not need help anymore. And then I want to realise source consciousness for myself. But I want everyone to also to be helped by their source of being to realise source consciousness. Because that is more enjoyable to me. To let source do all the heavy lifting. And I simply enjoy the unconditional love of and for source. Ever expanding in my here and now. I want that why? Because it feels good. Because it feels like freedom. A release of great burden. A release of all the heavy. Into enlightening enlightenment feeling. Of freedom. Of fresh air. And so, I open a window. Move around. Do some physical excersize. And then I collapse into that high of rejuvinatory relief and release of all that chaotic freedom and freshening free movement, extatic rejuvination of all my muscles, contracting and retracting, clenching and releasing. Opening all my blood vessels and flowing my heartrate rising. And all things that don't belong just evaporate as I collapse. In this good feeling, satisfaction of total release. And restfulness. Like I have done enough for today. That satisfaction of being totally fulfilled.

And now I am in a new place. And I expand again. New desires are being and becoming. And I can feel my way into alignment with them. I can think about anything, and I can feel wether or not I am in alignment with my desire or not. Wether it feels better emotionally, or worse. Or same, meaning it is irrelevant. And this is the eternal process of expansion. Of freedom and joy. Of evermore being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, from within so too from without. And as I think and feel, I enjoy every negative emotion and corolating thought, for it helps me clarify what I thus prefer, and thus focus so effortlessly and evermore joyfully, back into alignment, with my ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness. And come to realise myself in evermore greater allowed realisation of unconditional joyful being and becoming evermore fully effortlessly naturally allowed to be realised here and now:

So I think about what I want. And at first comes my habbitual desire. Of a physical relationship or some kind of loving interaction. And I feel the idea "this person being here."
That sounds somewhat boring. So I make it more exciting "this person knocking my door ablast." lol. Now its somewhat funny and it feels emotionally somewhat better.

Now this emotion IS THE MESSAGE OF MY SOURCE OF BEING. IT IS THE GUIDANCE!!
THIS IS IT! THAT IS HOW EASY THIS PROCESS IS. OF SELF ALLOWED REALISATION.

And so I think deeper into why and what about it feels so good. Why I want it. Why do I want to experience this. And know this? Because they are telling me in this imaginary experience "You belong to me now! Hahaha, let's make love..."
And so I go deeper and ask myself why do I want this, what absout this feels good? Why do I want to experience this? Why do I want to know this?
Because it feels like I can simply be myself and express my true self of unconditional love. With a human being who simply knows their own self worth and accepts it and creates it aswell. Just as I do. I enjoy being around confident people. And I like being myself and being confident and appreciative of myself.

Now this feels somewhat lackful. And I rejoice in the recognition that it feels somewhat less good. Thus I recognize it is too self oriented, for me. So I must be desiring more focus on this other individual. And suddenly I feel it. I feel good! That is the message for me from my own inner being. It is about them! This joyful emotion is the evidence and miracle. It always is! When one trusts that it is so for it always is, eternally evermore so, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally, undeniably, feeling good.
So I want them to take me and own me. And give me room and space to love them.
And then I think, wow, is this really the entire purpose of my being? To be owned by another human being, like an unconditionally loving puppy? Well, for now it is. It feels good now, so this is my purpose now.
And I allow my emotional guidance system to remain unconditional as I focus on this conditional joy of mine. Realised from within. Now I have this symbol to focus upon, to allow my connection to source, to feel good emotionally. And now I can allow this to simply be my primary focus as I continue my day, and thus remain in inspired action, in alignment with my source of being, along the lines of joyful being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, or I can go deeper into the joyful satisfaction of it, and expand upon it.
And I come to thoughts like "I love being loved. I love loving. I love loving being loved."
This is why I want to know what I want to know.
And I expand upon my Source thought thus.
So naturally and effortlessly. So freely and so joyfully. So obliviously? So obviously!
So evermore revealing. So effortlessly knowable. So joyfully free. To simply be myself. To simply love being loved. To act upon that which is most representative of my love to be loved, to the best of my ability, with absolute zero insistence or expectation on any outcome. Untill I can take it no further, and again and again.

And as I focus on my love to be loved, every action that I take naturally represents that. It is effortless to act in accord with that which I choose to allow to be my primary source of focus. That which aligns me with my source. That which feels good or better. I primed the pump. And whatever flows, I will go with that which feels better evermore.

Last edited by Native spirit : 06-12-2023 at 07:47 PM.
Old 14-04-2020, 12:01 AM
Master
Ah, I received another message:
Egoless self love.

Total acceptance of self.
Observing self in absolute unconditional love.
Becoming aware of total self.
Self observing self.
Who is doing the observing and who is being observed?
Folding into oneself.
Coming back into alignment with the one and all. As all is one and one is all.

Appreciation is so easy from this state of being. To appreciate and thus know another being. Feeling completely in perfect belonging here wherever I am now.
I have never connected more deeply through the one and all as one as all. To feel how seperate I am from another being and yet so effortlessly capable of surpassing all those seperation, through a singularity of self realised being that is self realisation. A vortexual spiraling experience through which I coming into alignment with the one.

It's like going from outside to inside. Deeper and further forward, untill I suddenly observe myself outside, through another reflection of myself. Even tho that other being is completely self contained, I can express through them so effortlessly, anything I so desire.
It is mindblowingly extatic. That I create every single thing that exists around me, without even defying the law of non-interference. In absolute perfect harmony and alignment with non-interference.
This is impossible yet it is real and paradoxical but it simply is so!
One can connect so deeply in love that one is capable expressing the self through another individual, without interfering in/on/of their own freedom. Like how is this even possible?!
It's almost as if everything and everyone is source and one. And yet they are all infinitely seperate and individual and unique, all at the same time. Blending together. Seperated only by mode of perception, a slight variation frequency of observation. Mind blowing.
Love is powerful indeed. It isn't that love unifies the seperation. It is that love allows us to see the union in and of all seperation. The freedom to express to and through any other being that exists within us and so outside of us. As one and the same being.

We literally create every single condition that exists outside of us. We literally even put the words in their mouth. And there are infinite of them. No creation is complete enough to not be able to be receated. So effortlessly. From within. We simply look for what we wish to see outside, within ourselves, and allow the reflection outside of us, to reveal it to us. How does the allowing happening?

When the desire is real. And true. The universe gets out of its own way, to yield it to you. You can be do or have anything you so truely desire. And thus you can know what you truely desire, evermore naturally and effortlessly.

To thus ask what do you want to know? It is the question of all questions. You want to know your true desire.
Old 27-04-2020, 09:50 AM
Master

[quote=Ewwerrin]Ah, I received another message:
Egoless self love.

Total acceptance of self.
Observing self in absolute unconditional love.

Clearly, your messages are well more "evolved" than mine, I see this at many people who receive messages, they receive long and very well written messages, mine are simple and small. The thing is what you have posted here is something that I've read in many other places, though I am far from fully understanding this.

Last edited by Native spirit : 07-12-2023 at 08:18 PM.
Old 27-04-2020, 10:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyfresh
yes keep going please!

I receive many many messages but many make no sense because I hear only bits and pieces and I can't understand, but there are these moments when I fully hear a message and I fully understand every single world.